Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:53 PM

Author Topic: About BNG ...  (Read 4774 times)

Offline THeDoGG

About BNG ...
« on: July 07, 2011, 06:00 PM »
what's the purpose of bng? Not fun, most boring scheme
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:02 PM by THeDoGG »

Re: About BNG ...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:05 PM »
i agree bro
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline CMV

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 06:06 PM »
Same goes with rr and roper. How does that feel?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 06:28 PM »
That's just the same opinion that everybody has about their hated schemes, when i read CMV there up i said, omg atleast there's 1 in tus who agrees with me lol
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 07:01 PM »
what is this topic for? I like bng. Poor try haters...

Offline Turko

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 07:23 PM »
what's the purpose of bng? Not fun, most boring scheme

agree  :)

Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 07:57 PM »

Offline lalo

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 08:01 PM »

Lmao, nice picture to summarize how stupid are some players.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 08:12 PM »
-.-

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 08:25 PM »
I <3 BnG !!!! best scheme ever !!!!

Zook < nade  :D

I hate roper, I don't like ttrr :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 07:35 AM »
Lol coek, no worries I corrected his post xD

On a side note, I am dissapointed lol, I seen this thread and thought, ooooo someone's got a BnG related question, time to shine xD

Then  :o

Then :(

Then :'(

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 07:48 AM »
This scheme is in no way boring! Best scheme out there. Have you played it at all?

So many different shots, which are all changed at different altitudes and distance between the opposing worms. It's a nice challenge and also makes you feel so good when you get a good shot in :D

Love you BnG xoxo

Offline K1NG

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 01:39 AM »
Lol coek, no worries I corrected his post xD

On a side note, I am dissapointed lol, I seen this thread and thought, ooooo someone's got a BnG related question, time to shine xD

Then  :o

Then :(

Then :'(

Damn man you made me laugh with those cute faces xDD  :P

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 01:48 AM »
I dont like bng, but that doesnt make it a bad scheme. There is obviously a lot of skill involved, I just prefer schemes where you can move and use tactics. I also HATE all the rules in league BnG games, completely kills the game when you have to make a shot harder than it needs to be for the sake of being a "sportsman". Completely ridiculous imo, but thats a debate we have had many times already!
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 02:49 AM »
I dont like bng, but that doesnt make it a bad scheme. There is obviously a lot of skill involved, I just prefer schemes where you can move and use tactics. I also HATE all the rules in league BnG games, completely kills the game when you have to make a shot harder than it needs to be for the sake of being a "sportsman". Completely ridiculous imo, but thats a debate we have had many times already!

For once someone who doesn't like BnG said something intelligent about it, +1 (which is like +2 really cuz I smited you earlier lol, lucky you !!! :) )

However, to defend BnG, there isn't rules to kill the game making shots harder than it needs to be, it's actually to make it more interesting, I have turned so many people onto BnG, before I got people hooked on "trick BnG" trick BnG was more a private matter, GreeN, KRD, Bamf, BUD, dw33b, wormf00d and a few more, not everyone knew their talent.

Play MonkeyIsland at BnG then play me or KRD or anyone from b2b, or even Husk, DubC now, all play with style, you cannot deny it's much much more fun and relaxing to play these guys...

At 1st, it looks like I do all these fancy tricks to showoff, but it isn't, I actually do double banks floorbanks, banks, LG zook shots, and normal 5s LG nades, for the specific reason they can reach places that simple shots cannot.

8 years ago, no rules BnG was cool, it was sort of new and still somewhat interesting, today, it's f@#!ing boring and lame lol, LG is the best thing to happen to BnG, ever.