Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:22 AM

Author Topic: [Classic] Elite Cup: Knockout Stages  (Read 6116 times)

Offline Rioter

Re: [Classic] Elite Cup: Knockout Stages
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 07:48 PM »
Also having two members of my family in hospital doesn't help as well.

Redone tables will be up when I get home in 2 1/2 hours (2h30) - OK?!?!?
Or do you want me instantly replaced by KinslayeR
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 07:57 PM by Rioter »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2009, 08:27 PM »
I knew, my words will help and more motivate u.. ^^
I'm sorry about ur two members of family, how could i know..

Offline twistah

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 09:13 PM »
Nah, final Bo9 ftw. I mean, it's a final, I don't think time will be a big problem for maximum 9 games (what I don't think will happen anyway, more like maybe 7 games), you don't have to play them in a row, can split em in 2-3 days, you know. And the rest Bo5, from NOW on already, I'd say, if you play 3 or 5 games, doesn't rly matter, it's only like 30 minutes more, if ppl dont have time for this, then they shouldnt play worms at all, actually. It's not like he has to spend weeks 24/7 for this and Bo5 makes it much more skill, few luck games doesn't matter cos the better player prolly woulda win in the long run.

Summary:

No group stages now anymore, 1v1 all the way, Bo5, semis Bo7, finals Bo9 ftw. Playoff tree would have been cool, you straight can see who's out, who's not, who you might get to play and so on, that tree > group stages and anything else imo. What ya guys say?

Offline Rioter

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2009, 10:21 PM »
I knew, my words will help and more motivate u.. ^^
I'm sorry about ur two members of family, how could i know..
Simple, you weren't. I was trying to avoid mentioning it, unfortunately you've pestered me about my lack of, so heres a major contributor.

With the playoff's twistah is suggesting, your thoughts MonkeyIsland? Would they work in what you are coding?

And yeah, Bo5 for the knockout stages, apart from Bo7 for semi and Bo9 for final/3rdplaceplayoff

Tables are now being written up.

Offline twistah

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2009, 10:34 PM »
Gj, Riotpoop.

And who smited me and what for? XD

SHOW UR FACE U BASTURD.

Offline Albino

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 11:02 PM »
lol

Offline Rioter

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2009, 11:15 PM »
Gj, Riotpoop.

And who smited me and what for? XD

SHOW UR FACE U BASTURD.

I'm innocent here. However I will smite you for the poop remark

Offline twistah

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 01:35 AM »
XD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 05:06 AM »
No problem with coding bo3, bo5 or more.
Aren't they a bit lot?

Really, I'm fed up of dealing with what's being mentioned and really don't want any more involvement with this site any more, because in my opinion most of you are just all annoying little f@#!wits who don't think and just moan groan and make my job just that little bit more unbearable (however minute)

Should I consider that? Or that was an emotion that just passed?
Rioter it is not about not having a life. It is simple math. You accept it if you think you have time and you can do it. I once told you I can ask Obama to be mod on TUS. So if he update tables every year or more, then nobody must "moan", right? cause he is the president and have a life?
Do you want we start a "Who has the busiest life" contest here? Are you sure you will win?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 09:41 AM »
That's what I mean! but I wrote it in a bit harder words, sorry if too hard Rioter but it is true.. U are not only one busy here and as sayd MonkeyIsland it is just simple math, u dont need to have all day for that or whatever..  And I still think no one forced u to be the mod, but maybe I am wrong ??
I dont say u are bad mod but if someone say u true and u smite him for that and u say "Sorry, am I not allowed to have a life and an education any time soon?""
then it is bullshit.. 5 minutes or so is NOT all life, that's what I mean, u wanted be the mod, u should find this 5 minutes even if ur dog will die..

Bo9 final maybe is not bad idea but I dont see point to play bo9 elite, it is not comet dodging or intermediate, if u loose u dont loose coz u had worse positions or w/e, u loose coz u are worse than ur opponent, so bo5 is totally enough (for me).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 09:54 AM by KinslayeR »

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 11:06 AM »
I've got some more words of wisdome you can ignore.

I remember Worms Olympics in the summer of 2008. Some boy called Rioter was supposed to host some tourney, but cancelled it when it was supposed to start whinning and complaining about the people. Then some kind person took over and the tourney ran perfectly smooth. If you can't handle the people - don't try it.

Stop crying about your f@#!ing hard life you make most people laugh.

You just ain't got the right attitude to be a mod of any kind. Thank you for ignoring.

Bo9 sounds cool btw.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:14 AM by Jakka »

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32 AM »
sry, postet in wrong thread.

but i agree with that what twistah said.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:34 AM by Hurenmeister »

Offline Rioter

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 01:08 PM »
OK, I give up.

Offline twistah

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Can please someone just say who we have to play? It's really no big deal, jesus christ.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 02:23 PM »
I'll fix it tonight myself.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.