Forums
May 13, 2024, 01:45 AM

Author Topic: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback  (Read 8943 times)

Offline MarianRV

Re: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2015, 06:31 PM »
"Don't let me down"

I bet 150% you will hate me forever :P .I just said that cuz I want to play dST,you will never have positive thinking about me for sure...

Also,I didn't mention permanent ban,I mentioned season ban ;)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2015, 04:05 PM »
updated.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2015, 07:27 PM »

Offline Hurz

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Mega`Adnan

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2015, 03:12 PM »
Komito, can you tell me about this game?
I think 1 worm of spleen's and mine just touched A target here, but my worm was just kinda going straight.
Spleen checked the replay and he said my score is 26 and his 21. But still, I wanna approve from you that whether this is right. :P

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2015, 03:20 PM »
I don't think that touch really affected the position of landing.But anyway,no one listens to me xD

Offline spleen17

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2015, 09:14 AM »
My worm is at 5:19, Adnan's at 6:42.

I watched with sound up and heard a faint drill sound on both so I am presuming they are illegal throws. (Might have got away with it if we had closed drill, dunno).

Anyway Komo, if you could confirm when you have a minute then I can report the tour. Thanks :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2015, 03:55 PM »
Both spleens worm and Adnans worm done the exact same thing, you both skiffed the last spike of Target A before landing on Target B.

I consider a skiff to be allowed because it doesn't alter the worms course at all, at least not that I know of, unmarked contact is for example on this map, when you are playing Target A and you slide along the top and land in the 1st 3, or as many of you done in your game transfer off the wall and end up landing in Target B.

The rule is to stop people completely missing the target bouncing off an object which changes your worms course and scoring points, both these turns had no effect on the worms course, so they are both valid.

spleen17 - 30
Mega`Adnan - 29

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #132 on: June 03, 2015, 04:00 PM »
Seems legit.In logical thinking,the worms' course was clearly not showing any signs of deviation.

Also,bl Adnan with that 1 point difference xD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2015, 05:25 PM »
I was going to update but I don't know from when Hurz last updated so i'll leave it for him.

@Hurz - Would you be able to state the name of the last Tour updated when you update please? I will do the same when I do it, also sorry for leaving you with all the updating recently as you are aware I lost some motivation and also in the last week having some issues of my own.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #134 on: June 03, 2015, 05:39 PM »
Oh,Komo is back in !Update Mode ,will you consider my tours this time? :P