Forums
May 12, 2024, 08:42 PM

Author Topic: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback  (Read 8939 times)

Offline spleen17

Re: dST v3 S2 - Comments & Feedback
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2015, 05:44 PM »
I think it is just the latest tour that has not been updated, I know because I have been keeping track of how many tours I have left (getting close to the limit :P ) Should be 5 left for me now.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2015, 10:46 PM »
np komo. even if you cant have THAT hard issues i do ;) worms helps.

good point, that differentiation of "no contact" rule.

i remember we had that case on zelda once aswell, "touch" only hearable, not visible, so no harm to flight. but at that point we didnt think about skiffing being allowed, were wondering if it would be allowed to touch middle on map in first case.

ya i became lazy comment tours with name and links. should restart that :)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2015, 10:57 PM »
“DriverScrews and Protolols. xD”

ladder n highscores updated ;)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2015, 05:43 AM »
Both spleens worm and Adnans worm done the exact same thing, you both skiffed the last spike of Target A before landing on Target B.

I consider a skiff to be allowed because it doesn't alter the worms course at all, at least not that I know of, unmarked contact is for example on this map, when you are playing Target A and you slide along the top and land in the 1st 3, or as many of you done in your game transfer off the wall and end up landing in Target B.

The rule is to stop people completely missing the target bouncing off an object which changes your worms course and scoring points, both these turns had no effect on the worms course, so they are both valid.

spleen17 - 30
Mega`Adnan - 29

Well, seems like I made a good choice confirming the game before reporting. I really chose a saint of myself. ::) xD

P.S.: Gj spleen for winning the tour. ;D

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2015, 11:43 PM »
bbm tour updated

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2015, 10:58 AM »
I need to become more active,missing tours :D

Offline Hurz

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2015, 05:29 PM »
"RIP Tourname"

evrything up to date.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2015, 05:32 PM »
We need to substract like 9000 points from Kinslayer because of his trolling behaviour,haha :D

Also,damn,I have 69 points in standings.COOL! xD

Offline Hurz

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2015, 07:38 PM »
stoned tour updated.
awesome rec on gildarts by hollow, 1185 :)
6 bulls and no 3x :D

Offline spleen17

« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2015, 03:07 PM »
Xan makes an interesting point about Simpsdarts in that the scoring is kind of confusing. For example I have played in at least 3-4 tours this season were we have scored this as bull:

But actually the signs are connected to the rung below them. If you look at the bottom of the map there is no sign for the very bottom rung, which would support Xan's theory:

BUT if you look at the top the 10 sign is still on a rung instead of standing on its own into the air.

Maybe I am just overthinking it now, or maybe someone should edit the map a bit to make it more clear? :P

I presume we have not been scoring it incorrectly all season... Worm sits on top of the sign it scores for, right? Like I said I have played in tours with Hurz scoring it this way... I did not even think about it until Xan brought it up today.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 03:11 PM by spleen17 »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2015, 04:30 PM »
[attachment=1]

Clear board, for better understanding:

[attachment=2]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:17 PM by XanKriegor »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2015, 07:16 PM »
someone realized that some time ago already, cant remember if i talked to shadow about it but since its common use on other maps to have the score below your worm we always scored there like we do now.
originally meant was it the other way round i think, considering the caterpillar marking bullseye wich would be 90 like we use to count.

idk if map would need an edit, i think pretty much evryone automatically counts the score hes standing there anyway so i personally would jsut keep it the way we do...

Offline Hurz

« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2015, 07:24 PM »
btw nice that you put effort in this :)

bottom drillers updated.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2015, 07:35 PM »
Its pretty hard to get less than 70 by a single throw here so no one gives a damn about all of what we are talking about, i think  :D

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2015, 07:54 PM »
Its pretty hard to get less than 70 by a single throw here so no one gives a damn about all of what we are talking about, i think  :D
That's true :D