Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:16 PM

Author Topic: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D  (Read 9867 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: **RECENT THREAD DELETED** :D
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2016, 10:31 AM »

We should stop antagonizing theredi and avirex. It's not really their fault. They're a product of their own country. Uneducated sheep that have never set foot outside their borders (nor ever read a book).

Poland is the most homophobic country in Europe, and some parts of America are not much different in ideals, specially if you're a redneck. They're simple minded townsfolk without a thought of their own.

Many people like this change the moment they start a higher level of education. But they never did. So please have some understanding, and respect, since they're not alone. There's an incredible abundance of people like them everywhere, who else is going to drive our taxis and cook our pizzas?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2016, 12:13 PM »
sad thing is those ppl vote.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2016, 12:52 PM »
Poland is the most homophobic country in Europe

Told some1 who have never been here, and don't know completly nothing about that country lol

I know a lot's of ppl from other countries who don't have any problems here. Most of them are from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus; but also from India, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia + Japan, China and Vietnam.

I'm sure, you didn't know about that, in Poland are so many Vietnameses (20-30K) and there's no problems with them.

gl hf Aerox with your sick ideas.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2016, 01:18 PM »
epic proof :o

Offline theredi

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2016, 01:54 PM »

i don't think so:
1. basically the term "brain damaged" is the problem. it labels as homosexuals as handicapped lowlifes.
and that is exactly what redi means.

I`ve never said such thing. How dare you to make such statements? It labels them in this way only in your pathetic mind that loves to label people basing on some shit they`ve said on the internet. I only said my private opinion, i dont care about yours. Yet all the time you try to show that you are the only one who is right here. You obviously lack of common sense but you already prooved it many times.

Im done talkin to you. All you can do is twist my words and claim that I`ve said something i didint. Your brains are full of crap and arrogance. Ropa is the master of it, daring to say that I`ve never been abroad and never read a book. Only pathetic egomaniacs can say such things. No point to argue with such pricks. It reffers to you Hurz aswell. All the time you try to look smarter and more educated than me. How you can be sure? Oh ye ur ego tells you this, ok you are the smartest and most educated just like your pathetic colleagues. And now try to make me look like redneck with your bullshit. You wish i care.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2016, 02:45 PM »
Poland is the most homophobic country in Europe

Told some1 who have never been here, and don't know completly nothing about that country lol

I know a lot's of ppl from other countries who don't have any problems here. Most of them are from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus; but also from India, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia + Japan, China and Vietnam.

I'm sure, you didn't know about that, in Poland are so many Vietnameses (20-30K) and there's no problems with them.

gl hf Aerox with your sick ideas.

what does that have to do with anything? Vietnamese what?

It's only been a few years since the Polish goverment openly discussed the creation of an anti-homosexual law or the health minister manifesting his will of curing homosexuality. Among many other things. I don't need to visit to read about all these things

http://blog.amnestyusa.org/europe/poland-its-time-to-take-hate-crimes-seriously/

I'm not saying theredi would be less stupid if he was born elsewhere. I'm only saying he would be a different kind of stupid.

Sure Poland has changed a lot since 2007, but you're not talking about any of this and you live there. You rather talk about (apparently) racism in a thread about homophobia. Makes me realize you're totally clueless.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 02:54 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline nino

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2016, 04:00 PM »
Send peja to Poland and lets see whats happens!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2016, 05:06 PM »
Let us point out, this is the comment that provoked this entire arguement:

its entertaining to me that people from the USA still think that insinuating 2 guys are f@#!ing is an insult, thought it was only backwards ass rednecks and neo-nazis that believed this.

Which was a direct reply to this comment:

careful phile...

you remember the last time you yawned...

hint: peja... liquor... penis.... yawn...   philie... (in no particular order)

Which was a direct reply to this comment:

*yawn*

It went from a person telling someone else they are boring them, to that person poking some fun at guy on a more personal level, to an intense opinion that is now globally known to provoke keyboard warriors into full scale internet war.

Do any of you see the same pattern I see?

It doesn't matter what the subject/issue is, the same people are going round in circles commenting on something the guy before them said, escalating the negative responses.

There is no place on this planet, where there are no bad people, everywhere you look you will find something or something you don't like, but if you learn to be grateful for the good things, and focus on them, you will see positive outweighs negative vastly.

redi does not like homosexuality, but what else do you know about him? It isn't like he goes around bullying or killing homosexuals, he just finds it repulsive, at least he is MAN enough to control his emotions and tolerate other people and walks of life amongst his own, he isn't telling anyone how to live their life or making any effort to stop other people from doing what they want, he is just making people aware, he doesn't like it.

Notice, that redi didn't start insulting other people, until AFTER they insulted him? Because they couldn't tolerate his(harmless when you think about it) opinion and the obvious fact that he doesn't write or understand English as well as other people may, and basically he just defends himself and insults you too because if that's how you act then that's how you will be treated.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2016, 05:10 PM »
man komodo, do you ever get tired of typing a bunch of shit and saying nothing?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2016, 05:21 PM »
Unlike you, I realize regardless of what you do in life, there will be people who are good, people who are bad, if you are lucky, you will avoid these people, make the most of what you have, be grateful for the things that make you feel good in any way.

Why would I feel bad about you constantly trying your best to make me feel bad, when I have everything I ever want at my disposal, a family and friends who love and support me, make me laugh and feel good, and who obviously appreciate the nice things I do for them.

I am skilled at many things in life, which you do/don't know about and do/don't care about, I love doing those things and teaching others those things.

I realize I annoy many people, but also inspire many more ;)

I will always type long descriptive posts, regardless of what you do or think, the only thing you could possibly do is kill me and if you did, well whoop-dee-f**king-doo ;)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2016, 05:30 PM »
holy shit
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2016, 06:35 PM »
Hahahaha dont worry Komo, he is just constantly selfpwning himself like usually. I dont like to tell people who they are but is just acting like a prick that has a need to make himself look in his brain better than others. Probably having the urge to try impess everyone around all the time. This is funny because such people are acting unbelievably pathetic to me. Doesnt he realise its so damn easy to spot such behaviour? Maybe no one teached him or simply is not aware of it. People who claim that are smarter than others are mostly idiots who cant spot that no one knows everything, but everything is relative, deppending on many circumstances.

Info from his site: While there are no reliable official statistics, Campaign Against Homophobia, a leading Polish LGBT organization, recorded at least 120 homophobic or transphobic hate crimes in 2014 alone, although the true number is believed to be much higher.

http://phoneia.com/the-reality-of-homophobia-in-spain-conlavozbienalta/

"Consejo General of the Legal Profession in Spain : in 2014 1.285 hate crimes were recorded, most homophobic"

http://elpais.com/elpais/2016/04/27/inenglish/1461748967_907029.html

The Madrid region is experiencing a significant rise in homophobic attacks this year, according to gay rights group Arcópoli.

The association said there had been 52 attacks since January, one every two days or so on average. Not every aggression was reported to the police.

Spain so safe to homosexuals, I`m sure any of them wasnt killed there...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2016, 06:40 PM »
what are you trying to say?

That article from elPais highlights a bunch of differences between our countries. For one, it mentions Chueca, one of the most famous and openly gay neighborhoods in Europe, an official government hotline for victims and how they created a special police division only to deal with homophobic crimes.

From the third paragraph in the first link you shared:
According to the Pew Research Center Spain is the country where there is greater acceptance of homosexuality (88%) in the world

It also shares this video, made by the government to help acceptance. Tell me, how the f@#! is it comparable to the Polish authorities that try to win votes by being anti-homosexuality. Links backfired dude, you don't even read your own articles do you?

Like I said, Poland still has a long way to go thanks for helping me prove a point, it wasn't needed, you already help by breathing.

Your best course of action right now is contact your friend avirex and convince him to close this thread, but what difference will it make? how long until the next thread were you show yourself as a 0 clue illiterate? I guess we'll find out the next time you make a post.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 06:50 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2016, 07:04 PM »
Buahahaha yes Spain has the greater acceptance of homosexuality, yet there are so many homophobic crimes. What kind of idiot are you? You are the one that have no idea what is talking about. I dont care about ur goverment`s video. I didint mention this because it has nothing to do with the subject. Maybe in your tiny mind. Yes im 0 clue illiterate xD. Go being douchebag somewhere else already plz. You only keep proving how much egomaniac you are, attacking me and trying to make me look like someone worse than you. I feel sorry for such people.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2016, 07:16 PM »
Send peja to Poland and lets see whats happens!!!

He already was in Poland... Probably twice ;)