Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:22 PM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21486 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 12:12 PM »
Komo... your post is ridiculous... bring back hangings? it would be a total outrage if they hung someone in front of the public who turned out innocent.. and that has happened before (innocent people getting the death penalty).  

Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime.

What? Are you serious? Why don't you read up on "restorative justice".  Using restorative justice has statistics to back it up... it helps criminals turn their life around and get back to working, etc... but according to you, we should just not care at all.... you sound completely ignorant in your last post  :P

Shyguy, it is now blindingly obvious that you do not understand my posts.

There should be no sympathy for ANY crime, no matter what it is, if you steal a chocolate bar, it doesn't make you a bad person and if you get caught then you deserve the punishment, and deserve no sympathy.

In terms of hangings, I am obviously talking about people who Murder, Rape, Destroy peoples lifes for shits n giggles.

Obviously people who like, steal money from big companys, or download music and films illegally should just be fined or jailed short-term and helped because they either do this because they can't afford things they need/want, or because they are greedy, so some sort of rehabilitation to help them get their life on track is ok, but saying that they still don't deserve sympathy for what they have done, they still committed a crime, they are still a criminal, it doesn't make them a horrible person, and i'm sure people like this have done many good things for many people also maybe.

Shyguy, I don't believe in giving the worst people on Earth a 2nd chance, by this I mean the murderers rapists and pedophiles and people alike, but murderers and rapists and pedophiles and the like don't deserve to live in my eyes, and this is definately not an opinion I think is over the top, I knwo for a fact MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people share my opinion on this, so in all serious-ness, if you think these kind of people deserve a second chance, after ruining so many peoples lifes and ending others at times, then I have no respect for you whatsoever.

I still think criminals are scum, but petty crimes are easier to turn a blind eye to, EVERYONE has the opportunity to make their lifes better without committing crimes, if they get caught stealing and go to jail for a few weeks and come out, learn their lesson, and never do it again, fine, I could respect them after that, but if they continued to do it, then they are scum in my eyes and I wouldn't.

My post is not over the top, I have a very strong opinion on this matter, and if you really want to debate about it I could bring up some very very convincing and strong points that you couldn't argue against.

Oh and Shyguy, think of the person right now you care about most in the world, if someone murdered them in cold-blood for no reason, maybe just to mug them, or maybe just for the fun of it, you would either be a hypocrit, you would want them dead, or there is something seriously wrong with you if you wanted to help them.

Offline Biffleur

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2010, 02:31 PM »
Avi is going to jail and Komo is still boring, I see nothing has changed

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Komo... your post is ridiculous... bring back hangings? it would be a total outrage if they hung someone in front of the public who turned out innocent.. and that has happened before (innocent people getting the death penalty).  

Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime.

What? Are you serious? Why don't you read up on "restorative justice".  Using restorative justice has statistics to back it up... it helps criminals turn their life around and get back to working, etc... but according to you, we should just not care at all.... you sound completely ignorant in your last post  :P

Shyguy, it is now blindingly obvious that you do not understand my posts.

There should be no sympathy for ANY crime, no matter what it is, if you steal a chocolate bar, it doesn't make you a bad person and if you get caught then you deserve the punishment, and deserve no sympathy.

I think you didn't understand my post... first of all, in your first post you said no CRIMINALS deserve sympathy, not no CRIME deserves sympathy... there is a difference obviously, and I built the rest of my post based off of you saying CRIMINALS, not CRIME.

In terms of hangings, I am obviously talking about people who Murder, Rape, Destroy peoples lifes for shits n giggles.

It doesn't matter! Innocent people are wrongly convicted sometimes, and the moment that happens with your silly little hang-em'-at-public-square, it would be a total outrage.  What if the person YOU most loved was innocent but lost the case, and was hung in front of the public?  I'd like to think the world could progress, and killing people in public is not the way to do it... innocent or guilty...

so in all serious-ness, if you think these kind of people deserve a second chance, after ruining so many peoples lifes and ending others at times, then I have no respect for you whatsoever.

Once again, I was basing my response off of you saying CRIMINALS deserve no sympathy, not CRIMES deserve no sympathy. 

Oh and Shyguy, think of the person right now you care about most in the world, if someone murdered them in cold-blood for no reason, maybe just to mug them, or maybe just for the fun of it, you would either be a hypocrit, you would want them dead, or there is something seriously wrong with you if you wanted to help them.

One last time, I was basing my response after you saying no CRIMINALS deserve sympathy, which is exactly what you said, not no CRIMES.  So don't blame me for misinterpreting what you actually meant when you did not write it that way.

"Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime."

That is what you said... and that says that all criminals deserve no sympathy no matter what crime they did.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline darKz

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 03:24 PM »
There was a failed assassination on Hitler, the guys who planned it were called criminals and executed. No sympathy? There are exceptions imo.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 03:40 PM »
I believe in the death penalty when the evidence relating to their conviction is 100% reliable and that the crime is grave enough to deserve it and there is no hope of rehabilitating that person to be able to function in society to be able to provide any good in the world. 

I kind of cringe a little when I write that because I'm sure there are some perfectly rational arguments against my position.  But when I think of the hurt and suffering of losing a cherished loved one, whether the arguments are rational or not, having that person executed could be the way for the family members to feel like justice was served.

Those left behind will live with the pain for the rest of their lives and I do believe that extreme justice has it's place in certain situations.

It is an extremely sensitive and controversial topic and I wouldn't say I was totally decided either way.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2010, 04:24 PM »

I think you didn't understand my post... first of all, in your first post you said no CRIMINALS deserve sympathy, not no CRIME deserves sympathy... there is a difference obviously, and I built the rest of my post based off of you saying CRIMINALS, not CRIME.

So what, I still think any criminal deserves no sympathy, and the point you are trying to make, a petty crime is NOT as bad as someone branded a criminal, a criminal is a name given to someone normally who is a repeat offender, and I stick by what I say, no sympathy, if you wanna cry your eyes our and give them a hug, then whatever, that's your choice, I think it's weak, but fair enough.

It doesn't matter! Innocent people are wrongly convicted sometimes, and the moment that happens with your silly little hang-em'-at-public-square, it would be a total outrage.  What if the person YOU most loved was innocent but lost the case, and was hung in front of the public?  I'd like to think the world could progress, and killing people in public is not the way to do it... innocent or guilty...

Obviously I am talking about people who are proven to be guilty you idiot, obviously I don't think innocent people should be hanged that's just f@#!ing stupid and ignorant you would even assume I think that, use your brain ffs.

Once again, I was basing my response off of you saying CRIMINALS deserve no sympathy, not CRIMES deserve no sympathy.

"Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime."

That is what you said... and that says that all criminals deserve no sympathy no matter what crime they did.

I still stick by what I said, ALL CRIMINALS deserve NO sympathy whatsoever, no matter what the crime they committed, if it's something like stealing something of small value then obviously they are not as bad a person as someone who committed murder in cold blood, if they get caught, they are still a criminal and I still have no sympathy for them, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What I wrote is perfectly fine for my point of view, you are just assuming that by me saying this, I think they should all rot in hell, that isn't what I am saying, the ones that commit petty crimes like I mentioned previously might deserve another chance, one of my mates stole a set of headphones before, I had no sympathy for him, I didn't speak to him for a couple of years, and when I seen him again I made it sure to him if he ever stole from me again i'd kick f@#! out of him, we're best mates again now and in a way I think it helped him, cuz he lost a good friend for a while, I don't think he would do it again, and so far he hasn't and that was about 9-10 years ago.

Do you understand what I am saying now?

At the end of the day, I feel the world and justice system is extremely flawed and weak nowadays, like I said in another topic, years ago less crimes were committed because people were strict and actually followed through with justice, if you committed a serious crime, that would be you f@#!ed for life, and it worked with an extremely high success ratio, people aren't scared to commit serious crimes now because they know they will get protection help and back out way way too soon.

I'd feel safer if I was living even a few hundred years ago, even if life expentancy wasn't as long, i'd rather live 30-50 years of justice than possibly up to 100 years of witnessing this joke of a justice system and weak-minded and human right idiots ruining the lifes of many.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2010, 04:32 PM »

So what, I still think any criminal deserves no sympathy, and the point you are trying to make, a petty crime is NOT as bad as someone branded a criminal, a criminal is a name given to someone normally who is a repeat offender, and I stick by what I say, no sympathy, if you wanna cry your eyes our and give them a hug, then whatever, that's your choice, I think it's weak, but fair enough.

It doesn't matter! Innocent people are wrongly convicted sometimes, and the moment that happens with your silly little hang-em'-at-public-square, it would be a total outrage.  What if the person YOU most loved was innocent but lost the case, and was hung in front of the public?  I'd like to think the world could progress, and killing people in public is not the way to do it... innocent or guilty...

Obviously I am talking about people who are proven to be guilty you idiot, obviously I don't think innocent people should be hanged that's just f@#!ing stupid and ignorant you would even assume I think that, use your brain ffs.

I still stick by what I said, ALL CRIMINALS deserve NO sympathy whatsoever, no matter what the crime they committed, if it's something like stealing something of small value then obviously they are not as bad a person as someone who committed murder in cold blood, if they get caught, they are still a criminal and I still have no sympathy for them, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What I wrote is perfectly fine for my point of view, you are just assuming that by me saying this, I think they should all rot in hell, that isn't what I am saying, the ones that commit petty crimes like I mentioned previously might deserve another chance, one of my mates stole a set of headphones before, I had no sympathy for him, I didn't speak to him for a couple of years, and when I seen him again I made it sure to him if he ever stole from me again i'd kick f@#! out of him, we're best mates again now and in a way I think it helped him, cuz he lost a good friend for a while, I don't think he would do it again, and so far he hasn't and that was about 9-10 years ago.

Do you understand what I am saying now?

At the end of the day, I feel the world and justice system is extremely flawed and weak nowadays, like I said in another topic, years ago less crimes were committed because people were strict and actually followed through with justice, if you committed a serious crime, that would be you f@#!ed for life, and it worked with an extremely high success ratio, people aren't scared to commit serious crimes now because they know they will get protection help and back out way way too soon.

I'd feel safer if I was living even a few hundred years ago, even if life expentancy wasn't as long, i'd rather live 30-50 years of justice than possibly up to 100 years of witnessing this joke of a justice system and weak-minded/human right idiots ruining the lifes of many.

Offline nino

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2010, 04:35 PM »
all this thread cos a stolen cap  :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47 PM »
thieving scum
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2010, 04:51 PM »
Lol Nail :D

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2010, 05:00 PM »
"a criminal is a name given to someone normally who is a repeat offender"

No, a criminal is someone who commits a crime.. it doesn't have to multiple crimes... every dictionary in the world will back me up on that.

"if you wanna cry your eyes our and give them a hug, then whatever, that's your choice, I think it's weak, but fair enough."

That is not what I want to do, and that is also not what restorative justice does... obviously you didn't look it up after I told you to...

"Obviously I am talking about people who are proven to be guilty you idiot, obviously I don't think innocent people should be hanged that's just f@#!ing stupid and ignorant you would even assume I think that, use your brain ffs."

Don't call me an idiot just because you can't understand what I even wrote... I said INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE PROVEN GUILTY SOMETIMES... whether it was a setup, the judge got it wrong, WHATEVER.  There have been cases where people have gotten the death penalty and years later it was found out that they were innocent.  Got it now? If someone was hung out in public and years later it turns out they were actually innocent, would you just say whoops?  That person just got murdered in front of people who were there cheering for his death, and he turned out to be innocent... THINK ABOUT IT.

Idk what to tell you, komo... you say criminals and crimes deserve no sympathy etc, then you continue on saying "well obviously this person isnt as bad as that guy and he might deserve another chance but they deserve no sympathy".  That is what your posts look like... I don't know how you can say ALL CRIMINALS DESERVE NO SYMPATHY and then say some criminals deserve a second chance... make up your mind... You keep contradicting yourself... multiple times really...

Offline Rok

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2010, 05:07 PM »

I'd feel safer if I was living even a few hundred years ago, even if life expentancy wasn't as long, i'd rather live 30-50 years of justice than possibly up to 100 years of witnessing this joke of a justice system and weak-minded and human right idiots ruining the lifes of many.

I'm interested, where did you get that information (especially the statements in bold), got any references to share?

chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2010, 07:05 PM »
I know that isn't what restorative justice does, but it would be may as well, cuz they are too weak-minded and pathetic to kill the guilty for serious crimes.

You are an idiot, because you are too stupid to realise what I am saying and you keep assuming and getting it wrong and continously do not understand what I am saying, so yes, you are an idiot, stop trying to make excuses, my point is if they are 100% proven guilty, as in undeniable proof that they murdered or raped someone or another very serious crime, their life should be taken from them in my opinion, why can't you f@#!ing understand this? I know people can be found guilty when they are innocent, stop saying "what ifs" and "buts" because you are just using stupid examples to back up your pathetic arguement, i'll say it one more time so you get it, if someone is proven guilty, their life should be taken from them, obviously i don't expect the same punishment for innocent people. So YOU f@#!ing think about it.

As for this:

"Idk what to tell you, komo... you say criminals and crimes deserve no sympathy etc, then you continue on saying "well obviously this person isnt as bad as that guy and he might deserve another chance but they deserve no sympathy".  That is what your posts look like... I don't know how you can say ALL CRIMINALS DESERVE NO SYMPATHY and then say some criminals deserve a second chance... make up your mind... You keep contradicting yourself... multiple times really..."

Stop trying to twist my words, it's like, if I took certain words from the bible put them together I could literally end up with "this is not a true story" even though thats not what it says...

I've already said it 2 or 3 times already but I guess i'm gonna have to keep repeating it until it gets through your thick skull...

Now, hoping you can read and understand English here, i'll give you a run down of that paragraph, I said all criminals deserve no sympathy, by this, I don't feel sorry for them, and I hope they get punished for it, obviously, and this is blatantly obvious here, if someone murders someone, it is far worse than stealing something of little value from someone, this is common sense, but I still feel they both deserve no sympathy and should be fully punished for their crime, because stealing something of little value, they will get a slap on the wrist, or a few days in the cells, it serves them right, and yes they deserve a 2nd chance because they caused no harm to anyone really, and humans have a tendency to forget about objectional losses a hell of a lot easier than losing a loved one, this doesn't mean I have any sympathy for them, so stop your pathetic attempts to twist my words, you can disagree with my opinion all you want, but do NOT try and twist my words and stop making dire assumptions.

Rok: It's obvious, you killed someone, you were hanged, so that person wasn't around to harm anyone else ever again, now, people are freed, and harm again, end of story.

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2010, 07:43 PM »
"I know that isn't what restorative justice does, but it would be may as well, cuz they are too weak-minded and pathetic to kill the guilty for serious crimes."

You clearly don't know what restorative justice is at all. you refuse to look it up for some reason. end of story. stop making comments about something you don't know anything about and refuse to know anything about.

"You are an idiot, because you are too stupid to realise what I am saying and you keep assuming and getting it wrong and continously do not understand what I am saying, so yes, you are an idiot, stop trying to make excuses, my point is if they are 100% proven guilty, as in undeniable proof that they murdered or raped someone or another very serious crime, their life should be taken from them in my opinion, why can't you f@#!ing understand this?"

Why can't I understand this? Because this ^ is NOT what you wrote in your previous posts.

"I know people can be found guilty when they are innocent, stop saying "what ifs" and "buts" because you are just using stupid examples to back up your pathetic arguement,"

I am using "what ifs" and "buts" because I am basing them off of real, historical occurrences.  You just said it yourself! "I know people can be found guilty when they are innocent".  THERE! You just gave a perfectly good reason why hangings would be a bad idea; because innocent people can be found guilty (historically they have) and be hung.   So, Komo, if you can admit that innocent people can be proven guilty, then why can't you see that public hangings would be an outrage?  You call my argument pathetic when you just substantiated it.  Good job.

"

Komo, stop insulting people whenever they don't see your view; it is probably because you have piss poor writing skills.  You make vague statements and then the next post later you write a huge message saying exactly which conclusions we are supposed to draw and how dumb we are for not understanding that.  You contradict yourself all the time and then make up some bullshit to cover up. Like this:

"Obviously I am talking about people who are proven to be guilty you idiot, obviously I don't think innocent people should be hanged that's just f@#!ing stupid and ignorant you would even assume I think that, use your brain ffs." -Komo

"I know people can be found guilty when they are innocent, stop saying "what ifs" and "buts" because you are just using stupid examples to back up your pathetic arguement," -Komo

You say only people who are proven guilty should be hung, then the very next post you say you know innocent people can be proven guilty.  Therefore, innocent people can be hung... you said it all yourself, yet you continue to insist that hangings would own even though you admitted innocent people could be hung.  It is not my fault you don't recognize the atrocity it would be if that were to happen.  Don't say I am twisting your words either, because YOU SAID THAT, THE QUOTES ARE UP THERE.

"Rok: It's obvious, you killed someone, you were hanged, so that person wasn't around to harm anyone else ever again, now, people are freed, and harm again, end of story."

You neglect the fact that innocent people were hung often.  What about Reconstruction time in the US?  You know how easy it was to get a black person hung?  Why don't you bring some historical evidence into your arguments, Komo, instead of ranting and raving about YOUR perception of reality... cos clearly it is off base 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 07:47 PM by ShyGuy »

Offline nino

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2010, 08:49 PM »
lol all this cos a cap   :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.