Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:06 PM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21370 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 08:43 PM »
And dont pick up the soap if u lose it in the shower .. :p

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 09:15 PM »
lol i bet he will do it on purpose, to get some pleasure while shower!!! huahua

then after 1 month there..he will pointed as the soap man heheheh joke avi, btw HB ae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 09:34 PM »
I`m sure avi will drop the soap, he cant take 60 days withous sex :D You should serve your time in Norway though avi ;P i havent been to prison here myself, but i hear it`s pretty much like vacation xD We recently had a new prison opening: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1986002,00.html

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 10:29 PM »
I will pray for you. ^-^ May God keep you safe. ^^
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 11:32 PM »
lol crazy, u really want avi xD and btw, i remember when mo0k got  2 months or osmethig on prison too, cos of shits at driving drunk, he told me it was very nice there hehe only bad cos no internet.

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 11:46 PM »
I will pray for you. ^-^ May God keep you safe. ^^

Aw, that's nice of you Ghostworm :)  Lord be praised.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52 PM »
lol crazy, u really want avi xD and btw, i remember when mo0k got  2 months or osmethig on prison too, cos of shits at driving drunk, he told me it was very nice there hehe only bad cos no internet.

lol, and I remember that Root from SfX was a convict too.. If there were internet in jail U guys could make a new clan - pW - prisoners Worms or smth.. ;x

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 12:03 AM »

lol, and I remember that Root from SfX was a convict too.. If there were internet in jail U guys could make a new clan - pW - prisoners Worms or smth.. ;x

That would be so hardcore.

"Wanna game of Shopper?"

"Nahh, I gotta go into solitary confinement for 2 weeks, tell MI I'm gonna miss the playoffs"

xD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 01:19 AM »
^^ I am willing to pray for others who are in need of God. And Avi is in deed needed of God.
God still love people who are not a christian, God love is deeper and willing to help people.

Avi, I hope God keep you safe while you still at 60 days of jail time. :3
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 03:00 AM »
lm fao @ all of this...

crazy, move to america and commit a crime, not only can we start a worms clan.. but u can drop the soap for me!! haha

but dude, serious.. if i could have internet in my jail cell and a laptop, it would be NP.. i would just be at wnet literally ALL day lol.. would be great.

anyways.. thnx for the HB nino!! i jus got home from a nice birthday cake (ice cream cake) from a friend of mine... and also, she has put a new cue stick on her credit card for me..(from the internet)  i cant even wait, im so excited.. its a 300 dollar cue stick.. i am going to pay her back in full, but im just thrilled she ordered it for me.. my parents already agreed to pay 100 for it for my b-day.. (my dad is big into pool aswell) im too lazy to get links ATM.. but 2marrow i will show u links of my new cue, i cant even wait to get it!!!!   

but now, i am on my way to my GF house, for some good ol' birthday sex!! gnight all, and thnx u so much for ur prayer gengar.

Offline deano

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 11:17 AM »
Sixty days is feasible.

You should spend that time wisely, think about what you want to do when you get out, and do it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 01:27 PM »
Crazy, that jail is a joke, ANYONE who commits a crime should be treated with the worst conditions possible, people will commit a crime just to get into this jail it's ridiculous, that is seriously the stupidest thing I have ever seen, why the hell would you treat a criminal like this?

I am not kidding, but if I ever hit rock bottom, like lose all job, family respect from friends etc, i'd seriously consider doing something very very very bad to get INTO jail for a better life... <--- It shouldn't be like this, but so many people actually realise they have a better life in jail than out jail which is why they keep committing crimes...

Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime.

I personally think they should bring back hanging n stuff, the world's turning into a bunch of pussys 1 country at a time.

I mean no offense to Jeff, unless whatever it was he done was in self-defense to protect him and his family, cuz he hasn't told me, the "silly things" he says he has done, I think it will be a good thing for Jeff, cuz he's the kind of person that will actually realise his mistakes or whatever and learn a lesson from this and be a better person.

And yeah like D said Jeff, really think about where you wanna go and what you wanna do with your life and do it when you get out, or you'll just come out with VERY bad hand cramp.

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 02:13 PM »
hardcore jail is here, u get in for steal a chicken and leave it up to kill everyone. xD

Offline Almog

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 03:21 PM »
I hope it goes well avi, terrorists in prisions of Israel can graduate wth PHD :|

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 08:42 PM »
Komo... your post is ridiculous... bring back hangings? it would be a total outrage if they hung someone in front of the public who turned out innocent.. and that has happened before (innocent people getting the death penalty). 

Criminals are scum, they are pathetic, they have NO REASON or deserve NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for their actions, no matter how little or how big the crime.

What? Are you serious? Why don't you read up on "restorative justice".  Using restorative justice has statistics to back it up... it helps criminals turn their life around and get back to working, etc... but according to you, we should just not care at all.... you sound completely ignorant in your last post  :P
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi