Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:17 AM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21368 times)

Offline Husk

Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 08:52 PM »
bng is not good for u, dave.

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 07:22 AM »
komo, i have been to jail once before, when i was 17.. does that make me scum? i did not learn my lesson? lol... am i just a scumbag f@#!? :D

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 07:38 AM »
komo, i have been to jail once before, when i was 17.. does that make me scum? i did not learn my lesson? lol... am i just a scumbag f@#!? :D

You almost sound like you're proud of yourself ;O

Offline avirex

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 10:08 AM »
cue, its just reality...  im not proud, but im also not ashamed... komos post is just over the top, as usual ;)

just because someone goes to jail, does not make them a bad person, or a scum bag... and in my opinion it does not make them a criminal either...

i always work on my personality, (in real life.. dont rly care about my "internet personality") and strive to be as polite as possible, and just do nice things, help people when i can, and do things that can make someone day go that much better, just from a small little thing i have done...  like last week, i bought some lil old man a coffee in the morning at dunkin donuts, he was standing in line behind me talking to me, he was a nice guy, i talked back with him while we w8ed in line, and when it came time, i told the cashier im buying his coffee too... he did not want to accept it at first.. but it told him he does not have a choice, with a smile! haha...

that made the old f@#!ers day, he thought i was the greatest young man, im sure it made his whole week even, and its just something small that i have done, that i pretty much forgot about on my way to work.... but for him, it prolly was a great gesture and meant alot to him..

i do this kinda stuff alot, and im very polite to total strangers, and always smile, nod, say hello, wave... lol.. i want people to remember me was just a nice person.... there are too many rotton f@#!ers in this world walkin around with a smug, staring u down like they are hard core... its rediculous, those are the people i smile and wave to the most ! lol

sooo all im trying to say is, dont f@#!ing judge me that im goign to jail, i have made bad choices that are putting me there, but that does not have shit to do with me as a person...

plz dont hang me :(
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:11 AM by avirex »

Offline Free

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 10:32 AM »
there are too many rotton f@#!ers in this world walkin around with a smug, staring u down like they are hard core... its rediculous, those are the people i smile and wave to the most ! lol

"Those who are the hardest to love, usually need it the most." :D

And yea, don't hang Avi.

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 02:42 PM »
sooo all im trying to say is, dont f@#!ing judge me that im goign to jail, i have made bad choices that are putting me there, but that does not have shit to do with me as a person...

Sounds like you're proud of it (bragging even), main reason being you havent told us why you're going to "jail". Ill bet its for a parking fine or something like that, or punching someone in the face maybe.

+ about rehabilitation:

Personally I wouldnt want to see the murderer of my child have his life turned around, Id want to see him die a slow, agonising death. Petty criminals deserve a second chance, murderers and rapists deserve death, not "rehabilitation". Its a lose/lose situation for the victims families, made all that worse knowing that the person who caused all the suffering is out enjoying their life.
worm and learn

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 04:03 PM »
sad but true

avi u sound lovely [:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 04:04 PM by Husk »

Offline Biffleur

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2010, 05:43 PM »
Don't forget to scratch your clan tag on the wall

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2010, 09:55 PM »
i already have told who i felt like telling what i did... its not important to tell everyone, and further more.. this is my clans forum.. i dont know why any of u read this shit other then my clan lol...

and at what point was i bragging?  if u guys have not notice, i pretty much tell alot of shit going in my life, from the fleas, to my pool tournaments, to shaving my balls, to buying a cue stick, to f@#!ing a bitch in her ass, to going to jail....   so why do u label this topic bragging? get a life, and off my clans forums losers :D

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2010, 10:00 PM »
That's why i love you avi :P
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19 PM »
Very defensive there. Its still a public forum, if you make a thread about going to jail you cant expect people not to ask why you're going... its interesting.  Anyway gl, hope you dont get raped too hard.
worm and learn

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 02:44 AM »
im not sure if im being defensive, or just pointing out how silly it is that you tell me im bragging..

im probably the most open person at these forums as far as personal life... im constantly typing up some banter that no1 gives a shit about.. lmfao.. but yet THIS particular thread is bragging... interesting...

if u guys really are that curious about what i did, i can tell yah.. if ur going to lose sleep over it.. let me know..

and.. thnx for the gl with rape?...lol
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:46 AM by avirex »

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 02:53 AM »
Well starting to be one of the more enjoyable ones haha :P

Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline nino

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 10:13 AM »
dont care for them avi, i like as you use this forum as a day-book huehuehue <3
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 11:50 AM »
hahah thnx nino! .. somones gotta do it, right?