Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:49 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2013 - Prediction Game  (Read 4164 times)

Offline SPW

Re: EAC 2013 - Prediction Game
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 12:12 AM »
you didnt realize that he lost the whole matchday? so it will be 15-20 points.  :-X

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 06:25 PM »
It costs at least 30 minutes for me, I put a lot of thought into it.

But, then again, like last year, I was too busy to remember it in time and I messed up and forgot. Good game. :(

Too busy? But you even made a topic for it this week so I cant believe you forgot it.  :-X
Once we get something to do in the company and we have a deadline, we have to do it, which means we are in the office and we are thinking only about the project and doing it, it completely slips your mind during work. And yes, we were working through all Sunday until Monday morning, so yea... Sucks.

Offline SPW

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 05:16 AM »
welcome to real life. Im like that year for year. This is life. Work or die.  :P

Offline Almog

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 07:18 AM »
of course you can study and study and live on scholarships ;)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 08:06 AM »
of course you can study and study and live on scholarships ;)

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 08:16 AM »
you need also money when you become an opa. So study study study is limited and this aint the real life also. Students having a very good time and everyone should enjoy that. Once you start working, holidays are over.  ::)

Offline Almog

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 10:07 PM »
OR
you can work minimal, live in small apparment, dont own a car (use trains etc), and enjoy the simple life ;)

Offline Ray

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 08:50 PM »
I have a phone that costs more than my dad's car. What I'm trying to say is, f@#! simple life. :D

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12 PM »
why don't you buy a better car for your dad then :/

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 08:34 PM »
why don't you buy a better car for your dad then :/
Because I don't give a flying f@#! about my dad, just like he does with me.

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 11:12 AM »
don't take it out on us Ray O_õ

Offline Ray

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 01:49 PM »
He asked, I answered...

Looks like missing out these games created a huge gap between me and the leaders. :( Let's see how far I can push myself up on the ladder with handicap!

Offline franz

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27 AM »
Im a little bit dissapointed about the generel activity in the pg. It cost about 30 seconds per week and you can win money for doing almost nothing. Human are so lazy  :-X

Your Predictions (8 pending)

something like that, to remind when visiting the site, otherwise sometimes I guess if I've already done it, and it can be easy to forget sometimes without a warning because you think you already did it just from habit, when you actually haven't yet (if that makes any sense).

Also, perhaps for those who feel completely unmotivated to even try due to missing a week or starting late, maybe show a tally or something for 'Best Predictor This Week' to see if you can win a week instead of the whole thing. Maybe even a standings for that (dunno if this is getting to be too much though).

Just ideas that popped into my head :]

Offline barman

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 10:57 PM »
I'm nailing matchday 10 so far ;D wish I hadn't been so lazy during the previous weeks!
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Ray

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 02:44 PM »
Im a little bit dissapointed about the generel activity in the pg. It cost about 30 seconds per week and you can win money for doing almost nothing. Human are so lazy  :-X

Your Predictions (8 pending)

something like that, to remind when visiting the site, otherwise sometimes I guess if I've already done it, and it can be easy to forget sometimes without a warning because you think you already did it just from habit, when you actually haven't yet (if that makes any sense).

Also, perhaps for those who feel completely unmotivated to even try due to missing a week or starting late, maybe show a tally or something for 'Best Predictor This Week' to see if you can win a week instead of the whole thing. Maybe even a standings for that (dunno if this is getting to be too much though).

Just ideas that popped into my head :]
Hey, these are great ideas! Actually, we have some plans that would involve several different "tallies", probably next year's championship.

I would like to show two different kinds of results. As we were discussing earlier about methods in predicting - or even having one - some of you might have thought I was crazy because of all the effort I put in. Let's compare:

This here is from the 3rd matchday, where I analyzed previously played games, TUS games, compared playing styles:

This, however, is from the 11th matchday, where, in lack of time, just voted instinctively:

Now, this could all just be luck and coincidence, but I really don't think so. :)