Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:28 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2014 - Meeting-Point  (Read 24088 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: EAC 2014 - Meeting-Point
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2014, 09:38 PM »
No sign of devilage today, waited two hours. Dev why you never meet up to agreed time?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 02:10 AM »
No sign of devilage today, waited two hours. Dev why you never meet up to agreed time?

My internet was down the whole day, tried to it just came back, I called the company they told me to wait till its fine giving me no solution,  I am truly sorry that u had to wait that long, what u mean I never come to the agreed time? since sunday I gave u a date, I also gave u one for saturday, I know we agreed in sunday and I was pretty mad with the f@#!ing internet company got me bored the whole day and missed our date :(

I will show in any date u give me if the mods let us play our match, once again I am truly sorry man
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 02:13 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline Almog

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 06:58 AM »
Dulek here are my offers:
Tonight (Monday) after 15GMT
Wednesday-Thursday after 16GMT (maybe earlier if you have to)
Friday/Saturday - currently whole day(s) available but I have to know in advance to not make plans

Offline Joschi

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 08:00 AM »
@Chicken: Tuesday after 17 GMT. You can chose playtime.
@HHC: Please reply my private message.

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2014, 10:53 AM »
Yes, I missed the Saturday date, no excuses. I hope we can still play the match, if not, I should be punished, yes. I tried contacting Crash yesterday though, but no reply.

Almog, how about Wednesday 19 GMT?

Offline Random00

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2014, 01:40 PM »

My internet was down the whole day, tried to it just came back, I called the company they told me to wait till its fine giving me no solution,  I am truly sorry that u had to wait that long, what u mean I never come to the agreed time? since sunday I gave u a date, I also gave u one for saturday, I know we agreed in sunday and I was pretty mad with the f@#!ing internet company got me bored the whole day and missed our date :(

I will show in any date u give me if the mods let us play our match, once again I am truly sorry man

as long as SPW or me don't say anything else, you are always encouraged to get games done as soons as possible. So, set up a date and get the games done ;)

Offline Almog

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2014, 05:30 PM »
Dulek vs Almog @ Wednesday 19 GMT

Offline Crazy

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2014, 08:36 PM »

Well you are right devilage, im partly fault in it as well because of my late respons.. and i think it's the first time i see you apologize, you just touched my heart. I waited two hours but in those hours i did have fun playing & losing to lukz (A) I'll send you a pm dev

Offline Devilage

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 12:01 AM »
Well ok then, I'll be waiting for ur pm, see you !

Smoking proud.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 11:34 AM »
rabbit..tomorrow around 14 gmt ?
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Joschi

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 04:12 PM »
Chicken and me play today @19 GMT.

No answer from HHC yet.

Offline Joschi

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2014, 12:11 PM »
@Chicken: report please! :)

Offline Casso

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2014, 12:23 PM »
Probably I will play against Chicken thursday 19 June at 20 GMT. I'm waiting a response from him

Offline HHC

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2014, 10:59 PM »
Chicken and me play today @19 GMT.

No answer from HHC yet.

I sent you a PM @ 15th of June, you must have overlooked it:

"Hmm, wednesday 21:00 german time?"

Good thing you didnt read it though, I forgot about it myself  :-[

Friday 21:00 german time?

Offline Ray

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54 AM »
To the administrators:

Forget our scheduling with Master for tomorrow night, we met in #AG and played our games.