Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:16 PM

Author Topic: EAC 2015 - Smalltalk  (Read 7137 times)

Offline Random00

Re: EAC 2015 - Smalltalk
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 06:13 PM »
What browser caused this for you, HHC?

Offline HHC

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 07:17 PM »
Firefox, now reporting on Chrome and it works.

Offline Ray

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 07:48 PM »
Hey lovely participants!

I think I am unable to finish this year's championship. The thing is, I realized why I quit playing leagues and left this game altogether in the first place: because I hate it. I am quite literally sick of this game, not to mention how awful it makes me feel that I spent more than 4000 hours playing (according to Xfire and relevant statistics) and I am still so horrible. I could have done two PhDs in that time.

Don't get me wrong - I love the fact that I can catch up and be nostalgic with so many of you that I loved playing with over the years. But I would much rather get on a plane, meet you and have a beer.

The whole point would be to have fun and right now, with this game, these matches, all I do is get really angry, disappointed and sad and the two hours of my week for that is really not worth it.

As of that, I am openly asking to leave the championship.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2015, 11:05 PM »
mate. Sometimes life gives you lemons and you make lemonade.

Enjoy the competition of close games with skilful opponents, if you would rather grab a beer with the people of eac why are you even in eac if you don't enjoy the outcome of playing a competitive game of elite? Someone has to lose. Although this tournament does attract inactive wormers, we are all in the same boat. I've been in terrible form for this year's eac but I honestly don't care because i've had some close games against great opposition in a game that i've loved for more than 10 years. We all have our own history and legacies behind us with different trophies, accolades and league victories or memories of beating great players in a scheme that we love.

Man up and face the music.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2015, 12:14 PM »
Ray i can understand you; Everyone, including me want to show off best part of our gameplay in this tournament.
From the other hand ... what a big deal to spend an hour or 2 per week to get done ur games?
I know that there is an angry - but you have face it; try to not care now; you play without a pressure atm.
The lack of you can crush the whole thing; it will send a message to Random00 and SPW that they effort was worthless
what in summary may end without EAC in next year.

Offline Random00

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2015, 04:15 PM »
I think Ray's recent match against Free showed what EAC games are all about. Leading 2-0, then losing the next 2 rounds and still have enough spirit and fighting power to win the deciding game #5.
Really glad that Ray faced it and was rewarded with this win. :)

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2015, 01:11 PM »
I think Ray's recent match against Free showed what EAC games are all about. Leading 2-0, then losing the next 2 rounds and still have enough spirit and fighting power to win the deciding game #5.
Really glad that Ray faced it and was rewarded with this win. :)
Not so many words to say ^^ Gj Ray.
I want you in this tournament and nexts ;)
We all growing with this game and getting older OFC :D

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2015, 01:06 AM »
just for understand.. for example, if 2 or more players finish with same points, what will decide place? difference wins-loses or direct matches?

Offline Almog

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2015, 08:22 AM »
win:lose ratio

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2015, 02:02 PM »
damn  :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2015, 04:21 PM »
EAC is a championship. So ratio is more weighted, its logical.  ;)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2015, 11:25 PM »
Where can I find the replays for the csongi - almog series?  I'm gonna make it my next commentary video

Offline WhiteRqbbit

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2015, 01:26 AM »
Where can I find the replays for the csongi - almog series?  I'm gonna make it my next commentary video

here you go: http://www.2015.eac-wa.com/index.php?page=game&game=144

« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2016, 04:51 PM »
lukz what about today 22:30 gmt?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2016, 10:14 PM »
lukz what about today 22:30 gmt?
you should also post that in the meeting point thread to make sure he sees it :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)