Forums
May 05, 2024, 12:20 AM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56833 times)

Re: ea - Join-Up
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2012, 09:48 AM »
I vote yes!

Offline darKz

« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2012, 10:21 AM »
The ones mainly in charge, Random00 and SPW, are both currently pretty inactive. If there's no reply by them within the next few days maybe Free should handle this since he's the 3rd Incharge? :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2012, 11:51 AM »
I'll message Random00 when I see him online, might have slipped their eyes when they browsed through the unread topics. We will keep you posted, style! :)

Offline style

« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16 PM »
Is anyone going to answer?

Offline franz

« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2012, 08:54 PM »
mmmm, i think they're inactive ^^, so ea sleeps for now, but as it wakes, you may have a nice shot :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2012, 09:07 PM »
Hey style

No hurries, we just need our time to think about an invite from time to time. :)

For the moment, you should play for a longer time since we dont wanna risk a too early pick. So show us activity, esp. at TEL.

For all others. Soon eac 2012 will starts, at least the join-ups. So dont even think about it that we aren't active. Yes, we dont play a lot but gods just needing a break from time to time xd

So in the end @style, you have to wait some more time. You know what you have to do. ;)

Offline style

« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Hey style

No hurries, we just need our time to think about an invite from time to time. :)

For the moment, you should play for a longer time since we dont wanna risk a too early pick. So show us activity, esp. at TEL.

For all others. Soon eac 2012 will starts, at least the join-ups. So dont even think about it that we aren't active. Yes, we dont play a lot but gods just needing a break from time to time xd

So in the end @style, you have to wait some more time. You know what you have to do. ;)

Alright. Thanks for responding ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2012, 10:21 PM »
You are my god SPW, as are MPH, KRD and OSW (twistaaaaxxxxxxxxx). Three letters FTW
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:23 PM by Crazy »

Offline nino

« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2012, 01:06 AM »
just dont forget whos ur king crazy :D and cool news @ EAC
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2012, 02:24 AM »
Could the EAC be free this time? I am even poorer now then the last one and I'd love to play. I think I've improved since the last one.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline SPW

« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2012, 10:23 PM »
There will be a tough passing way to get into the tourney. We didn't forget our troublemakers at eac 2011 and filtered some others cups / tourneys too. We want to have the best possible chance to get it with all players till the end.

Some things dont change. Only for ea-members and 18+ cause of the money. And also choosing trophy or money is possible.

But for the moment, we have to stop talking about that in this thread. If you guys wanna talk about it, please do it at the smalltalk-area. :)

« Reply #251 on: May 15, 2012, 01:19 PM »
 i would like to join you guys! :), i used to be a roper but i can honestly say elite has turned into my favorite scheme... i think every1 in ea has atleast played 1 competitive elite with me and i dont think ive had problems with any of them

so let me know when u can guys :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Welcome in! WooKa and style. :)

And sorry for waiting.

Offline style

« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2012, 11:25 PM »
Welcome in! WooKa and style. :)

And sorry for waiting.

Thanks guys, it was worth waiting! And welcome wooka ;D