Forums
May 12, 2024, 12:46 PM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56983 times)

Offline Guaton

Re: NEC - Join-Up
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2010, 05:53 PM »
well thats true I've been so inactive the last time .. but that gonna change! i will start to play soon , my university have me so busy!  I'll try to find time to play a elite, for recovery my level to XD
grettings dx

u have not even had a level on elite.  xDDD

jk jk  :-*

Offline Devilage

Re: NEC - Join-Up
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2010, 07:32 PM »
Alright I'll start to play soon then I'll ask u again ;D

Smoking proud.

Offline Mo0k

Re: ea - Join-Up
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2010, 10:42 AM »
What you need to join ea?

- A fair sportmanship / respect others.
- Good Elite skills.  
- Age 18+
-Activity.

Well it says it,so i guess it true

ok guys, we finally had time to talk about the new sign-up requests.

@ Mook: Since we are a community just for active players,we decided to reject your joining request.
Yeah as i said thx for consider,but since im not active "enough" i understand.

So i dont make any sence out of your memberlist where 3 people are inactive,but still get to join without passing "what you need to join ea"  :-X

Anyway im not looking to join as i asked just to be a supporting member and you guys was cool enough to consider me,but yeah im not active 24/7 anymore,so im just pointing out that stick with what you demand from a player cos its not fair for other wormers that maybe wanted to join and wont. If i was active very much and asked and got this answer then see other ppl get in i would be pissed :P

Other then that have fun and enjoy the time in ea cos it seems really nice and a good place to have good times :) And as i said if any help is needed for something and i got time just ask :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 10:44 AM by Mo0k »
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline SPW

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2010, 11:06 AM »
Wow, at first, nice work there, it must cost you a lot of time. ;)

The activity thing is to take a bit sensible. There are more points than only "Activity". In fact, you must have some real Elite blood. If you dont match at least three possible hits, you aren't able to join, yet.

For example

darKz

- fair sportmanship
- good elite skills
- age 18+

- activity

Reason for inactivity: He is moving to a new appartement and dont have Inet, yet.

MoOk

- fair sportmanship
- good elite skills
- age 18+
- activity

Random00 and me were talking about your skills at Elite. So, comparing to darKz or Free, there is at least a difference to see. I hope you know what I mean. It's up to you playing more Elites to improve your skills. But just to have a supporter or a "mascot" in the roster, we don't need to let you in. Anyway, it's really up to you to show us that we are wrong at all this. And I wish you will proof us right. But not by posting anything at the forum about other join-ups, we want to see something ingame. :)

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2010, 11:23 AM »
Yeah i know what you mean and i wouldent joined cos i have quitted worms,but must admit i've been playing abit again. I just wanted to point out that i hope you guys to the right things cos thats my impression,so nice to see the reason :)

MoOk

- fair sportmanship - V
- good elite skills give me spalding,nakra,flint and the rest of CF ;) Therefor - V ;)
- age 18+ - V
- activity - 10 years is enough,but got abit hooked again ;),so - X

Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline SPW

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2010, 02:36 PM »
I know spalding, nakra and flint very good, and ofc the "others" from CF haha. But honestly, I dont know you.  :(

But anyway, thank you wishing us good luck. :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2010, 03:19 PM »
What a f@#!ing retarded popularity contest lol. I feel embarrassed for you all.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Husk

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2010, 05:53 PM »
ouch. that hurt, jon!

Offline avirex

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2010, 06:02 PM »
dub, maybe u would be more interested in the FoS community? ;p

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2010, 06:04 PM »
ouch. that hurt, jon!

Ya I can't believe how many people I like and enjoy playing with are apart of this lol.

Its just silly to have someone sitting on their high horse openly telling people they are either good enough or not good enough to get into . . . . . a community? And people wanting and begging to get in.

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2010, 06:22 PM »
Well Dub I think its not a normal community since they plan 2 hold contest maybe even with cash prices etc and wanna ensure quality. Like a champions league of a specific scheme if u get what i mean.. Like if this community existed in a rr form i wouldnt be able 2 join it! :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2010, 07:01 PM »
I dislike communities. I agree with dub aswell.

Offline Random00

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2010, 07:05 PM »
This thread is not about telling that you like or dislike this community or communities in general. It's about joining ea with making a post here.
So if you want to start a discussion then you should please open a thread here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/clans-communities/
Thanks.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2010, 07:06 PM »
im sure u could join a rr league sexyuber !!!

after, joining it depends on people's motivation

For me i like most of players of this community and i love elite, i dont care about cash prices, just find its a good thing to have a thing which will bring more elite games

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2010, 08:13 PM »
Hehe dub i agree with you on that..... i have no interest in joining something to be active again.....the night warmers with you is nice and enough. I just tried to point out something i thought was wrong :P

See you maybe tonight on a warm....you bring the beers ;)

dub, maybe u would be more interested in the FoS community? ;p

Can i avi?? a community where i dont need to be active and can chill with some beers and music is the right thing for me now :P
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:15 PM by Mo0k »
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)