Forums
May 12, 2024, 02:45 PM

Author Topic: ea - Join-Up  (Read 56988 times)

Offline seBa

Re: NEC - Join-Up
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2010, 10:10 PM »
Yo yo yo  !
Hey everybody!

Guaton told me about this community :o   and that really interested me :)
I Want to join , I hope You can accept me :)

Grettings ;)

Edit: I have karma +1  xd

Offline SPW

« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2010, 11:08 PM »
MoOk and shasper, you will hear from us soon. Random00 isnt at home over the weekend. So please be patient. :)

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2010, 12:08 AM »
join meh ?

x)

Offline avirex

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2010, 04:10 PM »
I got a good name... ChilElite... Beause soon we will have so many chilians XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2010, 04:12 PM »
Woops.. On celly cant edit.. But i think its important that i add a... WENAAAAAAAAAA XD

Offline Devilage

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2010, 08:39 PM »
Hey can I join this sexy stuff?

Smoking proud.

Offline SPW

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2010, 08:43 PM »
MoOk, shasper, daiNa and Devilage you will here from us soon. Next 24 hours I guess.

But just one fact: Not all of you will get into this community. So don't be dissapointed if it hits YOU. :)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2010, 08:56 PM »
Roger.

Smoking proud.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Hehe no worries SPW :) I just wanted to be a supporting member hehe. I played way to many years active,so i just play a game now and then,but i like to help in any way i can :P
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline Devilage

« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2010, 09:06 PM »
I need to format my desktop to get active again I'm dowloading the OS so it'll be ready  on the next week, I don't like playing w:a on laptop tbh.

Smoking proud.

Offline Albino

« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2010, 09:45 AM »
hai leeterz, SPW told me that there is a new community. sound good so i want join. im x2 18 so i deserve to join x2 times! jk XD not sure if i can be active but i will try.

Offline seBa

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2010, 01:24 PM »
I'm going to launch myselft into a river from a bridge if you don't accept me, so my life depends on you.

Offline Random00

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2010, 08:38 PM »
ok guys, we finally had time to talk about the new sign-up requests.

@ Mook: Since we are a community just for active players, we decided to reject your joining request.

@ shapser: Kinda the same stuff here. We didn't really see you playing a lot lately. Zero TEL games so far... So yea, you shoulda be a bit more active to be able to join ;o

@ daiNa: We see you're gettin better every single game you play. And also nice activity in TEL so far. Welcome in! :)

@ Devilage: And there we go again with the activity issue. You're also way too inactive at the moment to join the community. Sorry.

@ Albino: You've always been a good defaulter and you're active as hell at TEL at the moment. Nice stuff, you're in! :)

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2010, 09:49 PM »

@ Mook: Since we are a community just for active players, we decided to reject your joining request.

Thanks for considering me since i just asked to be a supporting member :) Been active way to long,so i would never be so active again,but been playing abit last days and active on forums and hang in snoop times to times. Anyway i would still like to help out if something is needed in anyway like hosting etc. Enjoy the community :)

Ps: I go for ea ;)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline seBa

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2010, 12:19 PM »
well thats true I've been so inactive the last time .. but that gonna change! i will start to play soon , my university have me so busy!  I'll try to find time to play a elite, for recovery my level to XD
grettings dx