Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:49 PM

Author Topic: diablo 2/3  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: diablo 2/3
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2012, 09:02 AM »
You run out of arcane power (mana) as a Mage in D3?
You must  be playing the game wrong. Really wrong. Lol.
If you're getting one hit check the AH, buy gear with more vitality.

And yes, it took you a while it seems but you finally realized D3 ain't D2. You were expecting the wrong thing. And this is coming from portably the most hardcore D2 player you have spoken with.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:03 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2012, 05:54 PM »
You run out of arcane power (mana) as a Mage in D3?
You must  be playing the game wrong. Really wrong. Lol.
If you're getting one hit check the AH, buy gear with more vitality.

And yes, it took you a while it seems but you finally realized D3 ain't D2. You were expecting the wrong thing. And this is coming from portably the most hardcore D2 player you have spoken with.

Yeah, when you start to see them as two different franchises it's easier to accept D3 as a good hack n slash.
you just need to survive 1-2 hits as a mage, then you get a life on kill of around 5k and just heal urself with hydra killing.

Offline Bonhert

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 10:28 PM »
@up: Yea, Diablo HC first kill with Kripi spamming hydra for healing was fun.

Anyways, some time has passed.. are you still playing guys? I'm semi-active in Diablo recently as my class (WW barb) playstyle somehow doesnt fit me. I played like a maniac before the first nerf. BT: Sharley#1170

Sure we could rope slower but it's not sexy!