Forums
May 06, 2024, 03:30 PM

Author Topic: diablo 2/3  (Read 6135 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: diablo 2/3
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 06:56 PM »
I just bought the digital version through battle.net

I guess I'll let the download go on tonight and play tomorrow
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 07:18 PM »
less than 3 hours to go! :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 11:01 PM »
going to sleep, left it downloading, it says 3 hours.

tomorrow is (coincidentally) vacation in Madrid, so anu, wanna play starting morning?

Unless servers are country based
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2012, 09:02 AM »
going to sleep, left it downloading, it says 3 hours.

tomorrow is (coincidentally) vacation in Madrid, so anu, wanna play starting morning?

Unless servers are country based

having big trouble installing...

Blizzards.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2012, 12:45 AM »
We can play next week, I am playing with my mates atm non-stop hardcore and we are a full grp. Do you like hardcore btw?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2012, 09:41 AM »
I need a main first, then I'll look into the gimmicks :)

Almost done with act1 nightmare, have only played two days though :(

my sorc is pimping out though, the AH makes things very easy, I'm doing like 2k dps.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 07:34 PM »
Still rocking with my hardcore barbar, 6k life with lvl 36 and unbeatable in mob grps. Not so much dmg though. xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 10:22 AM »
From the streams I've watched Barb tanks in Inferno are being one hit my some bosses.

Same life as my sorc  :P

I guess the AH in hardcore is a bit lackluster right now...
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 11:56 AM »
Dunno, with the support of a full grp barb tanks are crowd control machines, being the only class afaik that has a real taunt for 3 seconds every 15 seconds. Since monk gives insane life reg and barb can skill even more life reg it is very strong, not to mention on lvl 60 I can specc 50% resistance + 20% from monk party. Giving me flat 70% without gear.

But currently our hardcore grp is on halt since one of my mates died. xD Playing softcore mage atm while the other catches up.
Btw: We are not using the AH since self found is the way to go in our opinion.
You can PM me your BattleTag if you want I will add you. ^^
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:58 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2012, 03:21 PM »
Just to inform the other, D3 is great fun in Co-Op. I already died in laughter when ropa died instantly after a battle rezz in a boss fight while I could teleport away just in time. best moment so far. xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2012, 03:37 PM »
that's not the complete story.

you waited until you had boss aggro then came to rez me and inmediatly teleported away so the missile that was directed to you hit me instead and killed me.

you're a troll  :'(
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2012, 03:40 PM »
it was unintentionally though. :D

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2012, 03:41 PM »
you guys should get some stuff like skype ХD

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2012, 04:21 PM »
yes and ur diabolo story sounds almost as fun as this 1 time I pushed mine and a dyna falls down and boom that mine flew so far LOL

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2012, 04:30 PM »
yes and ur diabolo story sounds almost as fun as this 1 time I pushed mine and a dyna falls down and boom that mine flew so far LOL
nice, can I review that on "mine pushing and a dyna falls down and boom that mine flew so far forum"?