Forums
May 06, 2024, 12:22 PM

Author Topic: diablo 2/3  (Read 6134 times)

Offline BlinkY

Re: diablo 2/3
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 10:49 PM »
You just got Diablo 2?! Welcome to 12 years ago! :D

I'm definitely going to get Diablo 3, but probably a few weeks after the release. Been playing lots of Diablo 2 until just recently kinda together with ropa.

you play on europe server ? then i will think of coming back there :D still have some k fgs left for starting gear etc :P

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 04:10 PM »
Has a Beta invite and will be getting D3 on the first day :>

DUDE LEtS PLAY!  NOW xD

and anyone else have a Beta i just got mine

if not its cool you will get your chance ^^
any of you guys want to join my clan for D3?   its getting pretty Epic
http://topmob.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=231147

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 06:00 PM »
You just got Diablo 2?! Welcome to 12 years ago! :D

I'm definitely going to get Diablo 3, but probably a few weeks after the release. Been playing lots of Diablo 2 until just recently kinda together with ropa.

you play on europe server ? then i will think of coming back there :D still have some k fgs left for starting gear etc :P

Not playing anymore, waiting for D3 now. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 08:10 PM »
I will play d3 hc only, with my friend. He will play monk focusing on tanking/surviving while I do a pure dmg focus mage (edit: excuse me *cough WoW* wizard). No PvP Arena at start though, sucks that they had to remove it from retail.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 11:47 AM »
Wtf ? How did you get your Beta Key now Toxic ?

I've been trying to get it since start and had nothing.
Gimme gimme ! >.<
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 12:03 PM »
lol guys. You can get d3 demo on russian torrents just now  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 12:35 PM »
I used to play in Europe.
I still have some of my accounts.

If anyone wants to pvp I'd own all of WA 8v1.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 12:36 PM »
lol guys. You can get d3 demo on russian torrents just now  ;D

Old news.
You can't play without a Blizzard validated Beta account since many of the essential code is server-side.

edit: if any wormer wants beta access I can lend him my account for d3. Obviously if you're brazilian and your nick isn't nino forget about asking. Only friendz.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:39 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 12:56 PM »
You can't play without a Blizzard validated Beta account
roflmao, you just dont know russian hackers, you can play without any accounts as well

Offline Anubis

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 01:33 PM »
Beware of the Russians!

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 02:01 PM »
ye, russians can play without accounts, keyboards, computers; only vodka is needed xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 04:45 PM »
You can't play without a Blizzard validated Beta account
roflmao, you just dont know russian hackers, you can play without any accounts as well

madcow sucks
you're just sharing smoke.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:48 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 01:05 AM »

Gimme gimme ! >.<
[/quote

It's actually a shared account of a m8 of mine. xD  I been waiting forever too for a legit one just for me. xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 11:25 AM »

Gimme gimme ! >.<
[/quote

It's actually a shared account of a m8 of mine. xD  I been waiting forever too for a legit one just for me. xD

Getting sooner or later depends on where you're from, your connection and your computer specs. It might influence the time of your application, but I don't think that holds too much weight.

Mostly Americans and English people are in the beta, not many Europeans AFAIK since the servers are american anyway. I guess they rather have english speaking people submit bugs than portugese.

Basically, if you have a computer that sucks so much that can BARELY run it (although it can run it decently), you'll have a higher chance of getting in. Or a very rare brand like Alienware, that helps too.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 02:51 PM »
D3 launches in 7hours in Germany, in 10 minutes we will be able to install.

Fun fact: The german Amazon has no D3 copies left in stock, first time that ever happened. :D