Forums
May 04, 2024, 03:25 PM

Author Topic: Dj Max Trilogy  (Read 15597 times)

Re: Dj Max Trilogy
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2012, 12:22 AM »
I made a new YouTube account so I can separate Dj Max videos from my Worms stuff.  I have quite a few subscribers on the basis of the worms stuff so don't want them unsubscribing which they would if I put too many Dj Max videos up there :)

Although Google should have been more clear when I signed up for an account.  I needed to change my name to Mr D J Max in order to be able to see Dj Max as my username.  Must have clicked something wrong :)

When you practice the more difficult 6 7 and 8 key modes, going back to 4 key is really fun and easy which means you can take on the more difficult 4 key songs (and let me tell you some are f@#!ing hard).

I started off my new Dj Max YouTube channel with 4 MX songs.  MX and SC (super crazy) songs are the hardest type with multiple key presses in quick succession.  Rather like FR :P

Enjoy :)

Anyone who wants to get involved give me a shout :)

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 07:24 PM »
Hey Deset,  I'm going for the 999,999 combo.

Leaving my pc on and I can actually minimise Dj Max and play worms fine.

So as long as we don't have a powercut I should get the unlock in several days time.

Offline Masta

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2012, 07:33 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:32 PM by Masta »

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2012, 06:53 AM »
@Cue
Isnt it better just to make playlist for WA/Dj Max Trilogy on youtube?

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2012, 12:38 PM »
@Cue
Isnt it better just to make playlist for WA/Dj Max Trilogy on youtube?

What do you mean mate?

Offline Masta

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2012, 12:41 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:32 PM by Masta »

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2012, 12:44 PM »
Youtube support playlists, people who have different shows and stuff usually make for each other playlist. On playlist mode after end of video it will automatically run the next video from playlist (more chance people will check all vids about same thing as result)
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=ru&answer=57792

@ Masta
you can save playlist, so it will show up only new vids from it, I know what talking about cuz u2b sup3rPr0st4r in future remember? XD

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012, 04:02 PM »
My subscribers who added me because of my worms vids will see my Dj Max vids which I don't want.  I would rather keep them separate so the worms fans just get worms vids.

Otherwise they may unsubcribe thinking I have moved over to Dj Max.

That was my reasoning anyway.

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 01:48 PM »
Wahoo.  70%!!  Not far to go.  This unlock better be good.  My computer's been on for a week now and I'm so paranoid about it crashing and losing this combo :<

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2012, 04:07 PM »
heh n1 :)

I reckon I can easily do it in 3-4 days but thats only because I have more time to spare during weekdays than you atm :P

I havent touched it for over a week now, right when I was heating up in 7-key. might give it a spin tonight.

PS: I'll be posting some updates on the Bodybuilding thread this week. How're you doing over there John?

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2012, 04:23 PM »
heh n1 :)

I reckon I can easily do it in 3-4 days but thats only because I have more time to spare during weekdays than you atm :P

I havent touched it for over a week now, right when I was heating up in 7-key. might give it a spin tonight.

PS: I'll be posting some updates on the Bodybuilding thread this week. How're you doing over there John?

Not too bad man.

The neighbour I was borrowing 2 x 10kg plates from took them back so I'm now left with hardly any weights on my bench.  Progress is slow but sure. 

Look forward to seeing your progress :)

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 08:56 AM »
After a week away from it I tried my luck with some 7-key songs. Tbh, 7-key is the only thing I ever play atm. making my brain accept it as the only truth hehe.

Lvl 8 song, SS, not amazing, but improving :)

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2012, 09:17 AM »
Nice man.  What keys do you use for 7 key and for the fever as well?

;O

Now you'll be ready to go for the 8 key soon.

I went back to Dj Max after my million combo and my 6 key ability had gotten a little better.  Should hopefully be able to start doing some of the mega hard songs soon.  :) )

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2012, 10:41 AM »
well, I use Shift+A+S+D for the left hand and J+K+L+/ for the right. I felt that pinkies should be lower than the rest of the fingers so that I minimise movement and feel comfy on the kb.

For 7key I use A+S+D for the left and the rest 4 J+K+L+/ for the right hand.

I always have fever on space bar so I hit it with the thumb which is naturally at around that height on the kb considering the other keys and my finger size :)

I'll keep on going with 7-key till I'm comfy as much as possible and then slowly start 8-key. Admittedly, I'm still not great with SC or even MX songs, even on 4-key. I think that's mostly a matter of speed still. I've increased the speed I use a lot but I still feel its inadequate when dealing with so many notes cramped in such a small space.

Offline MeiVincible

• Very ugly

• Denmark Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2012, 08:34 PM »
Can't forget how cool Trilogy really is. Shame eye disease keeps me away playing atm.
Keep up this thread. :)