Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
dota2
« on: April 19, 2012, 01:01 PM »
so lacoste and me are now in the beta too, who else is? we could get some WA games this weekend...

darkz
green
lacoste
ropa

anyone else?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

Re: dota2
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 01:05 PM »
I'm in the beta but can't play until like June because I'm moving to a different city and don't have internet now. D:

I'm gonna be really active starting June though, I wanna have a proper team and play tournaments etc. I'm regularly playing DotA vs AI too to hone my lasthitting skills. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline pr

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 01:29 PM »
is it easy to get a beta?

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 02:24 PM »
Well it depends, you need some luck if you dont have connections or dont want to simply buy it from someone. They are giving away a lot of the keys weekly, though.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Camper

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 02:38 PM »
I wish I had a key. Gambit plays.

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 04:49 AM »
play LoL shAUhsAUhsuAhsuahsu!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 10:24 AM »
play LoL shAUhsAUhsuAhsuahsu!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

I sent you a message through the LoL friendlist chat like 4 days

You never replied

noob  :'(

(my nick is Sunny F)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 11:26 AM »
sorry mate I didn´t know it was u =) but yea, I have far too many games to learn atm, so I wont be playing dota2

m gonna start mists of pandaria, guild wars 2, and atm scratching the surface of LoL

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 11:55 AM »
Why do people play LoL when they got a DotA 2 beta key is something I don't get into my head. :P
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 12:01 PM »
This weekend is TERA Open Beta, me and my friend are gonna play it. Anyone wanna jump in?
Husk, I am in MoP Beta if you wanna play some Instances on the EU Beta server.
Ropa, I am sure you got access to D3, let's play 1 play-through to the skeleton king before beta closes in 2 weeks.
Guild Wars 2 Beta is next weekend, but also Risen 2 release day which my mate pre-ordered. :)

On-Topic: I would be interested in a dota2 key, I liked Heroes of Newerth but LoL sucks because of the panda media booster. :P

Only MSN, tell me if you want me to add you, Have got dark and ropa, that's it. xD

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:02 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 12:10 PM »

On-Topic: I would be interested in a dota2 key, I liked Heroes of Newerth but LoL sucks because of the panda media booster. :P

Only MSN, tell me if you want me to add you, Have got dark and ropa, that's it. xD

Pando Media Booster is only in their website so you can resume the download if it fails. You can get LoL from a torrent and you won't see Pando anywhere.

I can get you a dota2 key I think, but only if you play.

fuuuu msn

#worms
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 12:15 PM »
What about a play-through in D3 Beta? :P
What you mean if I play, is there a preset value of hours I have to play to be eligible? :D
No sense in getting used to LoL when Dota2 is on the way, it's like getting used to Path of Exile if D3 is around the corner. And the gameplay I know from HoN which is known to be more elite than LoL anyway. ^^
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:19 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 12:27 PM »
What you mean if I play, is there a preset value of hours I have to play to be eligible? :D
No sense in getting used to LoL when Dota2 is on the way, it's like getting used to Path of Exile if D3 is around the corner. And the gameplay I know from HoN which is known to be more elite than LoL anyway. ^^

My d3 key is rented to some dude for fg

You can't compare Path of Exile and D3 to LoL and Dota2. LoL and Dota2 will actually compete face to face for the same market, whilst Path of Exile sucks like Titan Quest. Riot is very good at selling. Very good and very dirty. Dota guys don't have the same business ferocity of Riotgames who are basically the most promising gaming company of this decade (based on growth rate)
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 12:34 PM »
Talking about video gaming market, why the f@#! is WCG mobile games only starting this year?! They're nuts lol.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 12:36 PM »

My d3 key is rented to some dude for fg

You can't compare Path of Exile and D3 to LoL and Dota2. LoL and Dota2 will actually compete face to face for the same market, whilst Path of Exile sucks like Titan Quest. Riot is very good at selling. Very good and very dirty. Dota guys don't have the same business ferocity of Riotgames who are basically the most promising gaming company of this decade (based on growth rate)

Damnit, get it back. :( But you will get D3? Nevermind it's a rhetorical question. :D

I tried playing LoL, in fact before I tried HoN I wanted to play LoL several times, even before they released the panda media booster. It seems like whenever I tried to play their game either the server was down for maintenance, or later on the panda media booster gave me some trouble. So yeah, I am pretty much done with trying to play LoL. Btw, I am not the only one that had difficulties to play LoL, on totally different machines and ISP.
Then I head over to HoN, never had any major downtime, at least not when I wanted to play. Dota2 is in beta already and I already have HoN experience and don't think LoL can offer anything new other than different heroes and the domination mode which doesn't really interest me.