Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:39 PM

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto [V]  (Read 16277 times)

Offline HHC

Re: Grand Theft Auto [V]
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2013, 04:08 PM »
I thought you could save your progress during your mission. That probably saves you a lot of time SPW.

here's how:

I'm somewhere in the noob area of the game. Still need to bring up that military shit with the submarine... kinda stuck on it. I got the whole plan laid out in that redneck's cousin's appartment, but I can't really finalize the mission there. I got all the ingredients I need completed. Just need a point on the map or something to complete it  :-[

I tried the online thing too, but it didn't really catch me. I did a small mission with some random dude, but as soon as we got out of the mission progress he ran after me and shot me. f@#!ing asshole  >:(
The races and deathmatches were also pretty much empty all the time.  :(

I usually just race around some in offline. There's some really nice roads in the mountains and the river banks are nice parcours too  :)

Offline SPW

« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2013, 05:31 PM »
oh, that hint I have to test. That would be great.  :)

Here the same, just tested it few times but it didnt catch me too. So I prefer as you just enjoy the nice map by driving etc.

About the waste, that really suxx and the only one way is to make a hook by checking spot by spot. Im glad that I found all the pieces. But one alien thing is so stupid placed, its under the big bridge in the west. You have to reach it with a copter and its very hard.

« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2013, 08:11 PM »
where you guys at the moment? Im staying at 95,xx %, have to do the freaky monsterjumps, knife flights and under the bridge side missions. I hate it... you crash (die), waking up in the emergency and pick up your plane / cars / bikes again and go back to that last spot. It always costs you a lot of time even when you take a cab to your hangar.

Especially the knife flight missions are really hard to make.
i dont playing side missions but the story feels like its almost completed, and whats cool unlike gta IV free roaming here is quite fun

Offline SPW

« Reply #138 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41 PM »
so who is playing gta v online? I like to play it with the crew, its just funny and we have to laugh when making stupid things.

LBWA is still watching for wormer all around the world. Until now, the whole crew is filled up with CF members. But its for all wormer and tus lovers. Feel free to join  :)

Offline Turko

« Reply #139 on: November 13, 2013, 08:57 PM »
I'll buy a ps4 at middle of 2014 and find a way to play it... untill that i cant play :(

But would be great to watch you guys playing in a gameplay (if is that possible on ps3)  :-*

@HHC: that phone looks like a nokia lumia... its actually my phone

Spoiler! View
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:00 PM by Turko »
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline rU`

« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2014, 10:08 PM »
found this somewhere lmao
-

1. ElFuga
He's a top notch killer, plays without a mic, and if all of the other skills were measured on a 1-100 scale, he's be 99 on all. This guy may be one of the top gta multiplayers, period. He can and will do everything, in a smart way. This guy can drive exceptionally well, but the trump card that makes him number one is the fact that I've never seen a boss move around as much as he and still be so difficult to kill. He moves himself into very good position in association with his teammates and his own safety and for their likelyhood of getting a kill when he's boss, and when he has teammates that know where to put themselves in relation to him, he is nearly unstoppable. He will play on a team with all noobs and take over a game against good players as well. Even if I take a game completely serious, this guy is just one step ahead. No wonder he gets kicked by all the noobs. I'm saying it's not because he's a cheater, because he ain't. He gets kicked by them because they can't compete with whatever team he is on like 80% of the time. It's sad that there is that much of a gap in skill, but there it is.

anyway, gta v sucked lol
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline ANO

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2014, 09:00 AM »
he loves you!

Che pro!!!

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2014, 11:22 AM »
anyway, gta v sucked lol
why? i cant judge multiplayer because i dont play it but singleplayer was awesome imo, maybe you expected too much like most of the players

Offline SPW

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2014, 12:40 PM »
Multiplayer sucked cause of all damn cheaters, creating mods which affected the online mode, glitches for rp and cash, and r* didnt stop them 100%. Also it wasnt possible to mute voice in generally, so you got always those idiot kiddies whining around straight to your dolby surround system. They promised heists but nothing came. And dont forget all those player created jobs, aweful death matches and races. I didnt play it for half a year lol.

But the story mode was awesome!

Offline rU`

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2014, 01:26 PM »
anyway, gta v sucked lol
why? i cant judge multiplayer because i dont play it but singleplayer was awesome imo, maybe you expected too much like most of the players

The driving is even worse than GTA3..  So arcadish and unrealistic; it doesn't require any timing. And that's enough for the game to suck, but we could go on with a bunch more cons if you want me to.

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2014, 04:29 PM »
you enjoyed gta IV driving physics more? Im still in love with SA driving, it feels kinda arcadish too but for me its simply perfect

Offline rU`

« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2014, 04:42 PM »
you enjoyed gta IV driving physics more? Im still in love with SA driving, it feels kinda arcadish too but for me its simply perfect

Yes. You actually had to learn how to drive there. I recall noobs complaining about how their car always flipped.

I also remember racers that prefered to race on GTA:IV than Gran Turismo or any other racing dedicated game.

R* made the correct decision though: make it arcadish. Casual gamers are those who make R* rich, not a group of hardcore players.

Still, I prefer to be bad at something that works logically, rather than being lied.

And driving is just the first thing you can note in this game, but there are lotta things that work more arcadish, i.e.: aiming and shooting guns, lol.

GTA:IV is like W:A   and  GTA:V is like Worms:Revolution and all those. I hope you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:48 PM by EL FUGA »

« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2014, 04:50 PM »
wanted to say this too, when your game is played by millions there is no other way except following casual players demands (which is like 90% of the game) otherwise there is risk to get shit on forums like it was with IV when casuals cried about boat-like physics:D

Offline rU`

« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2014, 04:59 PM »
wanted to say this too, when your game is played by millions there is no other way except following casual players demands (which is like 90% of the game) otherwise there is risk to get shit on forums like it was with IV when casuals cried about boat-like physics:D

WORD man  ;D ;D ;D

Offline rU`

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2014, 12:12 PM »
woot

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:14 PM by EL FUGA »