Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:39 PM

Author Topic: Hearthstone  (Read 12399 times)

Offline SPW

Re: Hearthstone
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2015, 08:48 AM »
Damn you, I was hard trying finding lethal there haha  ;D

Now I got it. You and your shoes lol

<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline SPW

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2015, 04:20 PM »
Hm, you did muster at turn 3 and he put the water elemental? And on turn 4 you did another muster but why he didnt kill at least one of your little palas? What he did on turn 3?

I dont get it  :D Or hm, he maybe just unstable portal on turn 3?

But nice quartermaster. Didnt see that before.

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2015, 04:59 PM »
He played secret on turn 3, then Water Elemental on turn 4 (i was first).. my bet is he was bitching for big Flamewaker play with coin next or something
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 05:17 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline SPW

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2015, 09:12 AM »
Well that I saw before, not often but still. Fk this druid otk combo  :D

And yea, dont be pity by using the flamewaker. Esp. against palas and grim warriors (not only cause of the patrons, lol)

Offline HHC

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2015, 07:37 PM »

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2015, 07:40 PM »

Offline SPW

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2015, 10:56 PM »
Cool! And the prize is ok in order how many hours of fun you have with this game. If you buy a full title game you may pay something between 30$-100$, depends on the game and the console, and after some hours / days its already played to finish. Hearthstone is f2p and all those gimmicks and features etc. are just for the fun and not giving any advantage.

Nothing about you, HHC. But I hate people playing a free (!) game for years and didnt want to pay anything. Nothing against it at generally, but they just have to shut up then. Only with those people such games wouldnt appear anymore. The thousands of guys spending money in it just makes it possible to be a free title.

$10 is nothing, sorry. At least if you are not a 10 years old kiddy or a dagobert duck person.  :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2015, 11:23 PM »
Owe SPW. I guess you're right when you say it's no harm cause it doesn't affect gameplay.

But well, I think it's not worth it to purchase. As all you get is a different picture for your hero really.. I think $10 is a little overdone then. But o well.

I personally prefer games that are a 1-time deal. The money is not an issue for me, and I already bought the 2 expansions. But yeah this whole f2p-thing is often meant to f@#! you up in the long term. Cause at some point you have to choose between further investing money into the game or giving up on it completely (cause you get blown away online). That's a dependance i feel somewhat uneasy with.
I would have issues playing this game if i hadn't had the expansions. And in hindsight, I'm not sure I'd even give the game a try if i knew i'd have to purchase them in order to play the game in full (as in, get access to all the cards, which is kinda a necessity if you want to get very far online).
I wouldnt be able to play this game knowing I wouldnt be able to unlock a fairly large portion of cards.

edit: seriously SPW, 10$ a piece, you gonna purchase all nine heroes... you gotta pay 90$ !
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:26 PM by HHC »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2015, 03:38 AM »
Some have different views on value of money than others, while I have plenty of money to spare I hate giving it to people/companies that obviously try to milk you. Since f2p is a bad game business in my opinion and oftentimes makes otherwise great games complete shit, I believe that cosmetics can have a place in a "f2p" game. This is pretty harmless compared to other things they could have done. I don't spend money on f2p games because I want them to die, they are a plague in my humble opinion. I have seen immense stupidity of gamers that throw hundreds of dollar/euro at stuff that simply leave me speechless. Especially the mobile market is filled with milking companies that exploit the clueless lemmings that gamers have become.

Again, some people buy expensive shit IRL too that makes no sense, like some overpriced label of clothing just to show others they are somewhat rich. The same is happening in games, where expensive in-game items become an abomination of their wallet power. It has changed, back in the day the only way to shine was to play a lot and be good at it. I don't mind people spending their money on it, time changes but it feels like for the worse.

Offline Husk

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2015, 04:10 AM »
knowing blizzard all their stuff costs so f@#!ing much...

u wanna change faction in wow... 25 f@#!ing eruos...

u wanna change appearance of ur character... 20 f@#!ing euros...

who comes up with this shit

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2015, 03:03 PM »
Btw

;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:43 PM by HHC »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline HHC

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2015, 03:44 PM »
goddamnit.

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2015, 05:18 PM »
goddamnit.

No worries :) /r/hearthstone is now full of similar posts
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:21 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova