Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:09 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 13405, Moved here as a complain  (Read 2978 times)

Re: Game #13405, Reported by Rok
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 03:55 AM »
there was snow so blood trail wasnt the problem, just knicked it i think... it will probably be fine only was a little blood in the snow and it didnt bed down, was a long shot but id say it was 8 points or better, actually kinda glad i didnt have to drag it it would probably take me 5 hours from where i was lol

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 01:59 PM »
Sorry I wasn't here either. 2 deaths in the family and a cousin in coma, had to go.

@beer,
Rok is the best mod TUS has ever had. (Really no offense to WookA and Ray and ME!!)

@Rok,
Unfortunately a police can never be like normal people. beer's right here but since you're not getting paid [Maybe in the future you will] You have the right to play like normal players and fairly enough your games will be checked by other mods. I am so jealous that I can't play TUS the way I want.

@Fight,
I think it is enough of this fight. You all have seen 'fights' doesn't expand our community, so please for the sake of the community!!

@Topic,
I think I have come to a solution for free wins:
A free win means a debt like your opponent owe you in a period of time. (Say 7 days?)
When you report a free win, the game stands but your opponent have absolute right for 7 days to show up and try to rematch that game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline wormiverse

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 02:14 PM »
Quote from: MonkeyIsland
Sorry I wasn't here either. 2 deaths in the family and a cousin in coma, had to go.

I'm sorry to hear that...

@Fight,
I think it is enough of this fight. You all have seen 'fights' doesn't expand our community, so please for the sake of the community!!

We decleared peace yesterday. The game will be played soon... ;)

@Topic,
I think I have come to a solution for free wins:
A free win means a debt like your opponent owe you in a period of time. (Say 7 days?)
When you report a free win, the game stands but your opponent have absolute right for 7 days to show up and try to rematch that game.

That sounds like a solution. :)

Quote from: Rok
AIAHISAISHHAISHIHIEHIDHIEWHIEHIHIEHIUEIUE

Offline chakkman

Re: 13405, Moved here as a complain
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 02:52 PM »
Im sorry to hear that too Monkey... hope at least for your cousin everything will be good :/.

Offline beer

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 03:35 PM »
btw rok is a good mod, yea for me he alwys do a gj! just that free win from him was ;O, nvm! i like him as mod!
evrything is ok yea. <3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 03:37 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline beer

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 03:39 PM »
about rm, we can do that if RoH want it to, if u guys think thats fair enough lets rm, otherwise, the game should stay.
i dont wanna more waves here cose of that, its ok.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 05:22 PM »
sorry to hear about your family MI :(

its good to see u guys handled this, im sure a rm will be easy to do

MI's 7 day idea is a good idea, its atleast a step in the right direction, people might just end up avoiding for 7 days tho its very easy to not answer pms
Rok is the best mod TUS has ever had. (Really no offense to WookA and Ray and ME!!)

omg i quit! lol jk he does do a very good job :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:24 PM by WookA »

Offline Rok

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 07:24 PM »
@MI: I'm truly sorry for the things you're going thru.

I do regret this fuss a bit, maybe I would've done differently in a similar situation at some other time. But as said, we settled things with each other and we'll play it soon.

Sincerely thanks everybody for your support! (no need to quote, you know what I mean)  :-*
I'll keep trying to do my best and I'll avoid things like that in the future.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:26 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 07:32 PM »
nice way rok :)

MI: didnt readed, sorry to hear about ur famaly too, be strong we are with u
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:34 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 06:52 PM »
should i delete this before or after the rematch guys?

Offline Rok

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Up to you, doesn't matter for me.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 07:58 PM »
I'll announce the new rule for free wins.

Get the games done. Then delete this one IF you managed to play it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 11:53 PM »
rematch is done. u can delect and close this.
yea make it MI

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 04:59 AM »
Game is deleted.
Solved.