Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:25 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 999967  (Read 608 times)

[SOLVED] 999967
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:12 PM »
Delete this game!!
It s a cow. he cant use change worm. cant touch 3 wall whit "worm1" and other 2 whit "worm2".
Stupid pulpo! delate this game and rm!

Re: 999967
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:14 PM »

Read the rules... there is nothing about using wormchange is a cow... dont be a child^^

RULES:
Start with 200 hps and 3 worms for each team. 2 Worms per team if the match is 2v2 or 3v3.
Walls before attack (WBA): You must touch all the marked walls before you're allowed to attack your opponent.
Crate before attack (CBA): You must collect at least one weapon crate before you're allowed to attack your opponent.
Attack from rope or parachute (AFR) (AFC): You can only attack while hanging on a rope or while using your parachute, unless the weapon that you're using doesn't permit that.

If you break any of the rules mentioned above (WBA, CBA, AFR) you must not attack your opponent durin g your next turn, but you're still allowed to get your crate.

Permanent blocks are not allowed (e.g. with bow), blocking with worms is allowed. If you block your opponent permanently, the match will be voided or victory will be given to your opponent.

If you win the match by breaking a rule, the match will be voided or victory will be given to your opponent.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:33 PM by Pulpo »

Offline barman

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 04:17 PM »
I'm sure as hell this is allowed, you only need to touch all walls before attack. The rules do not specify that the attacking worm is the one required to do that.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:07 PM »
BOROTALCO, you can use worm select before touching walls.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.