Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:27 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bfw avoiding bng  (Read 3117 times)

Offline ANO

Re: bfw avoiding bng
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 09:28 AM »
In this page we have touched many points, we should add them point per point and put them clear in the rules page: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/basic-info/#107

Offline ANO

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 09:59 AM »
Btw, I have found only this rule...

"First, you need to find a partner. Then you decide which kind of league you want to play: Classic or Free. Both of you have to pick one scheme and play those two games. The higher season rating must pick first."

Can you link me where there is what you were saying Dogg?

I just want to have clear, maybe we are wrong if there is the rule you mentioned. But it's not clear about if you accept to play clanner and say "yes" in ag, then it's like avoiding. I think you have maybe to say it before to accept to play the clanner. (even if it's lame as hell).

Offline sm0k

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 11:22 AM »
well, if u both dont agree on 2 shemes, so its not avoiding i guess. u didnt even started the game so this complain is nothing worth. ano when u became that annoing dude? u confirm to clanner when u light up, and not by picking shemes.

like yesterday, we were askin for def.clanner and you guys accepted it.. we played our game and then u wanted to pick ttrr.. and u started to complain that, whats wrong with u mate?

i think you should get warned and not dog or someoneelse .. coz i see u make the whole problems here. accept oit dude. this league wont change that way u want it to be..

Offline ANO

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 11:37 AM »
well, if u both dont agree on 2 shemes, so its not avoiding i guess. u didnt even started the game so this complain is nothing worth. ano when u became that annoing dude? u confirm to clanner when u light up, and not by picking shemes.

like yesterday, we were askin for def.clanner and you guys accepted it.. we played our game and then u wanted to pick ttrr.. and u started to complain that, whats wrong with u mate?

i think you should get warned and not dog or someoneelse .. coz i see u make the whole problems here. accept oit dude. this league wont change that way u want it to be..

1 - I don't like people who don't want to play the scheme I want as MY pick.

2 - I don't think to be annoying in playing every pick you want to play against me and I wanted back the same behaviour.

3 - Yesterday, I was not in ag when you asked for clanners, Sbaffo called me, I came into the host to play yr BNG pick. Then I hosted our pick and I put ttrr (after 1 hour of bng, maybe I had to go out and ttrr is fast), I had not imagined that l3x were avoiding ttrr and I didn't know you wanted and had agreed in playing default clanner (that I find quite lame btw), (even if it's the second time in a week you avoid ttrr, I m not talking about you).

4 - If I ask: "clanner any1?"
JesusChrist: "yes, we do, host up"
So??? right now you have to play my pick!!!
I cannot see any sentence regarding the agreement on the 2 picks. If yes, plz link it to me and I'll get it and I'll respect it.

Is this annoying? A man who play everytime the pick you want? I m offended.

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 11:48 AM »
I am not arguing, I just wanted to read the things you are saying, where they are in the rules?

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 11:49 AM »
blame Sbaffo then, sm0k was asking for default clanner and I don't see why it is "lame". Is it lame if I ask "tus roper ne1"? Maybe there is no sentence about 2 picks agreement, but there is also no sentence about what is lame and what's not.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline ANO

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 11:50 AM »
is this an all-round league or not?

Offline ANO

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 11:51 AM »
Spoiled guys!!!

Offline sm0k

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 11:58 AM »
Ano, some ppl play just for fun like we do (l3x), we dont care anymore about pooints or standings, we just like to play as team. thats why we asked for def. clanner since no one of us wanted to rope. and nowdays isnt that easy to find serious 2on2 games, thats why clanners are a good way.
if u play this league you have to accept that. and no rules forbide it. whats about u talk with ur mates or they tell you whats going on .. there starts already teamwork in a clan - talk with each ohter.

back to topic. - you agree on a clanner by "light up". not by lookin for clanner a<nd some1 tells you "we clanner". i'm not sure but it stands somewhere. This complain is useless. just stop to be anning and complain evry sh*t..  aef , bwf and we (l3x) alöready dislike you guys.. and 69 is a new clan.. dont u think, u guys make soemthing wrong? its just a damn game to play it for fun. and not to make everyday a new episode of drama. anyway we still ahve to play ur pick, pm us in ag when u see us. i guess gonna be last clanner against you guys till you stop to be annoing, since we look for fun and not problems.

Offline ANO

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 12:10 PM »
Calm down Smoke, and don't try the consent about yr issue from the all community.

1 - I don't care about Points too, if not I had not picked ttrr with Sbaffo against you and Nivman but I had waited for Orange as team mate.

2 - I had never imagined to ask Sbaffo if you were avoiding certain picks and don't tell me how to be with my mates.

3 - There is nothing written in the rule about "light up" (try ctrl+F in the page of the rules if you are lazy to read everything)

4 - this complaint is useful, Yes, I agree with you. I am here to solve this issue.

5 - I love playing with Aef and they do, we have never avoided any picks.

6 - 69 is a new clan and so?? I ve played for many years and been in many clans, yrs too. and don't look for the consent of Aef and bfw if you are hurted by yesterday. I m sure I can solve the quesiton with Peja cause I know him and I respect 100%.

7 - it's last pick you will play with us, ok, no problem Smok, we won't cry. And stop to try to sully us as new clan and you want peole going to hate us. L3x is a new clan too.. are you missing us in yr clan??? cause you look like the girl who has been left.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:24 PM by ANO »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 12:17 PM »
5 - I love playing with Aef and they do, we have never avoided any picks.

ah ye? thats why peja was that angry yesterday, but ok , u're complety right ;p

the mods gonna explain you the other points, not evrything stands in the rules too. i see, its useless to talk with you since u dont accept mistakes of ur side as well. but whatever, i'm done here.

Offline ANO

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 12:22 PM »
- I don't think the things between me and Peja regard you in any way. Again you are looking for the consent of a third person.

- " i see, its useless to talk with you since u dont accept mistakes of ur side as well. "????????

I told you already to link me these rules you are talking about and I'll get them and I'll respect them, can you read me and understand what I write? 

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 02:42 PM »
Hey guys C'mon we dont need to have a big argument on here. We have stated our problems and now let have the mods take a look.. There are good points here in each statement, so hopefully something good will be brought of this.

Also BFW does not dislike anyone. We are very passionate when it coms to league and have had our share of complaints. But we are not holding grudges..

Whenever 69 wants to play this pm me and we can get this handled. Thanks
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 02:46 PM »
Ok, I am on to play this pick and I hope this discussion can help for the future.

You can delete it for me.

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 02:51 PM »
ill b on for a while ano, i see u just posted... if i have a m8 ill play this game, i understand its annoying but cmon u know this isnt worth points, nothing was played

and dogg, i dont like bng but i still play it if i have too, its part of the league

edit: i also expect to able to pick a scheme