Forums
May 06, 2024, 10:53 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bfw avoiding bng  (Read 3107 times)

Re: bfw avoiding bng
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 03:11 PM »
talked with ano... i dont have any m8s on and its better for ano to play tommorow, so i guess we will do that

Online deejay

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 03:20 PM »
Both sides have made good points, but The reason people would be choosing bng is because BFWs bng points are the highest(so they would wi. The most points) so IMO a clan shouldn't be allowed to avoid the scheme which the opposing clan would gain the most points from.

The whole reason all these clans pick bng is cause they could win like 60 points from winning bng or like 30 for anything else..

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 03:45 PM »
If you really like BnG then go play gunbound its much more fun ;)

Anyway, I play worms for fun (e.g. I don't mind much about points, but I like serious games tho), and I'm agree with sm0k point of view. Clanner is a good way to play serious 2v2 games ..
But hell, I don't want to lose 1 hour of my time in a ****ing boring scheme just waiting for the game to finish.
It's not even about losing, I like playing RR in clanners, but I lose them all ! It's about the fact that BnG is boring.

I've been playing this game for 12 years now, and never had one league complaint. Usually, I tell people that I don't play BnG and they just say OK let's play another scheme!!
You are the first people that reacted that lame, and make a big drama just for this.

and I am SURE about the rules. We did not start the game so wtf !!!!!!!
I have nothing more to say!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 03:50 PM »
DoGG, I have no problem with YOU not playing BnG, but an entire clan avoiding a scheme is unacceptable, if you don't have another member who can play it for you, then you should play it without question, it's just selfish the way you acted I think, you should at the very least, say "no bng" before they even host.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 05:04 PM »
LOL its not a whole clan WTF ! It's just me!!! BFW is ready to play BnG MayheM told it before!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 06:00 PM »
Yeah but before he agreed that here this situation still happened on WA mate, I meant in future lol :D

Offline franz

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 06:36 PM »
Avoiding rule:

If someone is avoiding, you must save screen shots as proof and post them in a complaint thread.  Mods will discuss and if they agree, you can report a free win and that gives the avoider one week of time to play that game.  In the case of a clan avoiding, only the players online at the time of the avoid can play.

Waiting for a specific lineup before even asking for a clanner is still perfectly okay.  Openly asking for clanners but then refusing to play a clan is not okay.  If you only want to play a specific scheme/type, you must make this clear when asking for clanners or risk getting an avoid complaint.

Offline avirex

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 06:36 PM »
i dont see anything wrong with what dogg did...

he did not want to play the most boring scheme in Worms history, dating back to w2...

does anyone here blame him?

if 2 clans cant agree on 2 schemes, there are other clans to play... there are no rules saying you HAVE to play.

sometimes ill go on AG with nino asking for just elite clanner... if somone says they want to roper, ttrr, bng, etc we will continue looking...

is that a sin? 

+1 dogg

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 07:47 PM »
I accept an avoid when a scheme has been played, for example in a 4 games clanner, but in 2 games, it sucks. I hate to play t17, but I always accept to play it as my opponent 1st pick, but I don't wanna play two t17 in a row... actually I always said: new schemes. But that's just part of etiquette...

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 07:53 PM »
Ok, so please mod(s) can you let us know your decision about this ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 09:00 PM »
It is a case of disagreement, not avoiding. It would be avoiding if:
  • 69 played BFW's pick and then BFW refused playing BnG.
  • BFW were asking for clanner but then refusing to play a clan responding to their request.

Since other members of BFW agreed to play BnG, you can set a time and play this game, there's no need to create drama. As for this complaint, the free win is void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 09:02 PM »
MI is the voice of wisdom :)  :-*

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 09:03 PM »
Thanks MI, we will see you soon 69.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 10:01 PM »
i dont see anything wrong with what dogg did...

he did not want to play the most boring scheme in Worms history, dating back to w2...

does anyone here blame him?

Well said avi :D lol! I don't agree with the way doggy handled the situation, but I agree that playing a 2vs2 bng is a waste of time if you just don't really like the scheme.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 10:54 PM »
Yes man, life is too short to lose time like this!