Forums
May 09, 2024, 02:54 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bonus aka Riviva  (Read 1762 times)

[SOLVED] Bonus aka Riviva
« on: February 14, 2013, 03:34 PM »
Everybody knows riviva is an alias, but not all figured out its Bonus, if you take a look at him closer you will find it obvious
Once I asked MI about banning obvious aliases, and he said me they arent hitting PO's, they dont disturbing the others, so there is no sense to ban them. You can see Riviva in PO's, and fighting with others on every corner of the tus site, I personally opened at least 4 complaints topic about him.
Lets analize a little. First thing if the person is not sure whether its alias or the real player we watching at his skills, our situation is much easier since we have alias and his creator, so we can compare skills between them
bonus league stats / riviva league stats
ok lets check which scheme is best?
 In both profiles the best scheme is hysteria[1].

what about 2nd and 3rd schemes?
 riviva 2nd is wxw, 3rd is shoppa. now bonus: 2nd is shopper, 3rd is wxw[2]

in 1st seasons bonus was bad in ttrr, but he practised (as proove he made mappack with ~200 ttrr maps, ofc he tested them alot), so bonus collected pts on ttrr only in last season and ttrr is still stay as his worst scheme. if you check all others scheme, they have the same position on both profiles, roper 4th, then there is a small difference, riviva got ttrr 5th, and bonus as 7th.  on t17 and elite there is the same amount of pts.
Aliases usually playing their best scheme as worst. For example I always tried to do horrrible runs on ttrr with quilz. But not bonus, his original is absolutely equal to the riviva's, they even have same rank, and same pts in every scheme lmao [3]

Lets check roping. I downloaded and checked replays one by one. No comments, both using fr with equal speed and fast "doubletap" shadows, style of roping is the same as well[4]

What we have for now? On skills it looks like it absolutely the same person, lets analize the way he talks.
riviva is talking good on polish, seems like he is native speaker of polish, just as bonus. On english seems like they both using google translate with some editing. And well, this is his biggest fail. When you compare his posts it becomes obvious he is alias, ok look:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-78447-9841/msg78713/#msg78713
bonus says
pls delete this game because phanton did not win this!
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-fail-reports-18105/msg146553/#msg146553
riviva says
i fail two report  pls delete this game:
hahah nice one yeah? If you compare any other posts you can see they are just the same[5]

If its not enough, well lets check out the time they played
We'll start from bonus, bonus started to play tus since season 17, and so he played every season till the #25 without missing any of the season. Then he opened byebye topic, and said his gf dont let him play worms. LMFAO W00T? xDd
https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/bonus/leagues/
Now lets open riviva's profile. Few days later just after Bonus stopped playing and his gf throw pc on window.. Riviva come into community! And started to play, on the season #26, right after the #25, the one where bonus stop.[6]

7 is good number, giving 7 prooves sounds cool
So lets compare the stats
we cant compare seasons which 10 games played, so i will use last season of bonus activity, and 1st riviva's season
Games played    Riviva 119 | Bonus 105
Games won   Riviva 86 | Bonus 77
Games lost    Riviva 33 | Bonus 28
Winning Ratio: Riviva 72.26% | Bonus 73.33%

there is moderators to decide what to do, so Im just saying riviva is alias. Im not saying he must get any kind of punishment. I can make much deeper analize, but I guess thats really enough to point out who is who

Offline Kaleu

Re: Bonus aka Riviva
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 03:47 PM »
We all know riviva is an alias, it's pretty obvious lol, check the game vs TgD, he saying he was in Italy for 2 years but know nothing in Italian, and play worms for long time and don't know a lack of english, it's very obvious omg.
When I started to play worms few years ago, I knew nothing too, and now I can write longer posts without translator, It's not great but it's understandable.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 03:52 PM »
Impo, u should work for CIA
o.O

and indeed Kaleu is right! his english is better than mine but even me can write something without google translator :P

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 03:55 PM »
Nice work Impo, but i got phone to bonus.
I talked with him few times, and he said then he's not playin atm no longer.

And personally i hate riviva and i like bonus.

Its not a proof but i think then u are wrong about him and bonus.

Am not sure but Riviva even shows diff style of speach and diff personality.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:00 PM by Berria »

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 04:00 PM »
do you think once you ring him he will tell you about aliasing? ;D
Its obvious you hate riviva and like bonus.
1st of all when you are aliasing you can keep your behaviour as total bullshit, its not your real account and you dont cares about it. Thats why you hate him
2nd is that bonus was your clanmate in eVo, ofc he was good to you. And thats explains why you like him

there is nothing more to say, camper is hater of me, and fanboy of quilz, everything is possible with two accounts xD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:01 PM by Impossible »

Offline ANO

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 04:02 PM »
Well done impo... but this is the same analysys we have done in our secret FoS forum.. And we have talked many time with MI, until you won't have really things to show up, like IP or shit like this, he won't do anything.

We all know he's probably Bonus...
We have also other 2 things to show up, but not the IP. Ah no, we have an IP, we got last week, we are analyzing it.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 04:04 PM »
offtop#        hahauahaua about this signature /\ about cfc  :D

maybe u are right, idk, u know more about aliasing then me so .......  :P  anyway....

........ Get lost back on ur yacht rviva

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 04:08 PM »
Well ANO, sir-j got banned for aliasing without any IP checking or other stuff, simply because one p*cough*cock squeal the truth via pms to mi*cough*

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 04:15 PM »
I think they had the IP... but I m not sure... If they had not and MI banned Sir-J instead of Bonus, this is pretty sad.

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 04:15 PM »
Those stats are kinda meaningless though, can't establish a real link based on those.

Im sure there are about 34 other people in TUS with roughly the same scheme order and winning %.

And all polish speak polish well and english not so  :o

That riviva joins just after bonus leaves is a nice indicator, but not definitive proof. I can't blame MI for not taking action. The proof is not definite and its not 'worth' investiaging because he doesnt use his aliases to manipulate the league. Let's just accept Bonus is gone and Riviva is now here.

And it's pretty funny you're on riviva's case when you're no by-stander in J's case... who you still defend. Nobody gets to alias except the cool guys?  ::)

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 04:31 PM »
Why would Bonus alias? He was a fun guy, and Riviva is cock (sorry) xD Maybe Bonus used his account, who knows... Btw they made a trick race together: http://wmdb.org/21534

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline ANO

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 04:35 PM »
yee, in fact they are both maps builder.. .and the style is similar.

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 04:54 PM »
bonus made this map, and just put riviva on authors as well, obviously its the same person

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 07:08 PM »
as i already reported for fos guys, there is 1 more evidence about riviva and bonus:

both said they started to play 8 ~ 10 years ago and both said They were in others countries to work. Bonus said He was in French, Riviva said He was in Italy.

Even with that proofs, I still dunno.

I just dont understand wtf someone does alias. Bonus could come back to the TUS np, He was a cool person. Dunno what the reasons to aliasing this way.

Offline barman

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 07:15 PM »
Both Bonus and Riviva always correct a typo in the exact same way, with two asterisks :D

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-101858/

[eS`B-NuS`FaW] pare zawiasow zrobic nie mosisz dopieszczac
[eS`B-NuS`FaW] muszisz**

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-101878/

[eS`B-NuS`FaW] rece umykles? opusciles deske?
[eS`B-NuS`FaW] umules**
[dPxChelsea] hf
[eS`B-NuS`FaW] umyles**

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-111520/

[sW`Riviva] tylko 15 z jedna osoba czay w ogloe?
[sW`Riviva] ogole**

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-135312/

[RwA`riViVa`X2a] royals worms academy
[RwA`Karlos] hf
[RwA`riViVa`X2a] royal**
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:22 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best