Forums
May 02, 2024, 10:59 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ckc vs doh  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Rok

Re: ckc vs doh
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 05:15 PM »
In all honesty, RR league games have never been about milliseconds. I get your point though Dave.

darKz is right.

I checked the replay and times are as follows:

Dulek: 82

Crash: 89

Mablak: 85  (he touched the 'h' letter at 85.98)

Dibz: This one is the trickiest. It certanly isn't 79 (as crash might say), and to me personally, the 'touch' in 80 second doesn't seem like a touch to me, so the actuall time would be 81 (81.76). But let's assume it was 80.

So:

82 + 85 = 167 for CKC.
80 + 89 = 169 for doH.

I'll leave this open if any other mod wants to add something.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 05:17 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 05:47 PM »
Like dulek said.

We gave doh the chance to rematch. They refused. We went to a mod directly. He decided that it was CKC's win.. Then they asked for rematch when they realised they lost. Now they complain.

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Well, actually, Rok, I thought Dibz touched the side of the h, since you can see his worm slow down at that point, though I agree that it's difficult to see.

That would make doH's total time 168, which is still slower than CKC, so it really won't matter.

When Dulek sent me the replay, he said you did 89, crash, and that there was no disagreement there. So I didn't check that turn myself.
However, Rok confirms it's 89, so again, I'm not checking your turn.

On another note...

Komo, stop writing posts that, there's no need for it. If it were Zippo posting like that, we would've had several complaints by now and we will not work with double standards here.

Crash simply made a complaint about an important game that had a very close ending and he's entitled to do so. His post was less than subtile, admittedly, but it did not warrant the kind of response he got from you.
It's fine if you state your opinion, but flamewars are not the way to do it. I already asked you not to post like this about a week ago and I don't like that you still did it anyway. There are plenty of people that show their opinion without the need to do it the wrestlemania way.

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 06:54 PM »
K. gg's CKC

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 08:39 PM »

Komo, stop writing posts that, there's no need for it. If it were Zippo posting like that, we would've had several complaints by now and we will not work with double standards here.

Monkey, that's because Zippo done it like 10 times a day, every day, I do it when I have to, end of story.

You know i'm right.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 08:42 PM »
Can I ask, what is wrong with using MS as the final time, when people finish on the same second?

Nothing wrong with that, could make it a rule for next season but as of right now it seems unfair to rely on milliseconds - kinda out of the blue, you get what I mean. :)

Current "traditional" rules say rematch if the second count of both teams are the same.

Sorry for the double post, I just woke up, and i'm in a hurry lol, anyway, I completely agree with this Rene, anyone else agree?

And crash, 85.98 is like 79.80 rounded up it's 86 and 80, but it still finished on the second before.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 08:45 PM »
hahahaha soo nice!!

85,98 of the mablak is 85...

79,96 of dibz is 80 XDD

nice mathematics komo ;*

nice mathematics too rok XD

crash does 88.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 10:00 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 09:03 PM »
Why not flip coins xDDD

Offline beer

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 09:18 PM »

drama queen iz back

Offline Random00

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 10:49 PM »
Hey, I just had a look at this topic.
First of all, I think a worm finishes at a roperace, when its hitbox hit the land whichc is being marked as the finish. In this map, its the letters of the word itself (like both side accepted at the start).
This means that touching the line under the word doesnt mean finishing the map.
Based on this I had a look at the times:
Crash: 89.06
Dulek: 82.82
Dibz:  80.90(hits the line at 79.58, but this isnt finishing)
Mablak: really tough to say. its either 85.98 or 86.00
but anyway: doH has 80+89 = 169 and CKC has 82+85/86 = 167/168, so I think that CKC wins.

But we should definetly have some clear somment on what finishing at a rr map means (hanging on rope is allowed? what means touching? just the sprite or does the hitbox of the worm have to touch the finish?) to avoid these discussions in the future.

And btw: I think millisecs shouldnt count if draw. (There should also be a rule for this :P )

Offline beer

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010, 11:34 PM »
Hey, I just had a look at this topic.
First of all, I think a worm finishes at a roperace, when its hitbox hit the land whichc is being marked as the finish. In this map, its the letters of the word itself (like both side accepted at the start).
This means that touching the line under the word doesnt mean finishing the map.
Based on this I had a look at the times:
Crash: 89.06
Dulek: 82.82
Dibz:  80.90(hits the line at 79.58, but this isnt finishing)
Mablak: really tough to say. its either 85.98 or 86.00
but anyway: doH has 80+89 = 169 and CKC has 82+85/86 = 167/168, so I think that CKC wins.

But we should definetly have some clear somment on what finishing at a rr map means (hanging on rope is allowed? what means touching? just the sprite or does the hitbox of the worm have to touch the finish?) to avoid these discussions in the future.

And btw: I think millisecs shouldnt count if draw. (There should also be a rule for this :P )

we should just avouid those players.
it was alwys like it is, so what?lets just avoid them.

drama queen iz back

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 02:08 AM »
i think that milissecond should count.... i mean...  what else is the replays for??? i did not look at the replay yet.. but obviously ckc won (according to all the posts) (gg crash) 

but seriously, why have replays??? sporting events use replays in case a ref. makes a bad call...   thats why w:a has a replays, so mod's can make correct calls.... OF COURS MILLISECONDS COUNT... case closed IMO

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 02:37 AM »
Dibz:  80.90(hits the line at 79.58, but this isnt finishing)

mablak say in the game....

hit the line or any letters...!

dibz hit "h" in 79.58

avirex...not all posts...!!

spw say doh wins...

and others guys too...

and mablak do 86 not 85.98
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:39 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 02:41 AM »
just watched the replay.... crash said "i need to do better then 89" in private msg to dibz...  he knew if he did not beat his time, he lost..... lol.. gg doh.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18 AM »
nah better than 89 for wins!!

he did 88,9