Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:08 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] clanner limitation?  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Chelsea

Re: clanner limitation?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 07:40 PM »
and chelsea ..  u re mad bro? cat wont even reach pos (; we dont have just time to play active anymore , thats why we moved to 2nd place .. and not coz we suck (;

in last season we was 3rd in PO... in last season inf was 11th (hahhahahahahhaha gj)
 inf won't win po anyway xD

try be in PO with clan which have 2 active players and we can talk :D (like us in 31th season)

chelsea get out here.. you aren't welcomed

don't tell me what to do lmfao

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 07:40 PM »
Did he rub a magic lamp and wish for a set of balls or something? Last I remember roperz was the biggest avoider Wnet has ever seen lol, he didn't get the name avoiderz for nothing  :D

Offline sm0k

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 07:43 PM »
and chelsea ..  u re mad bro? cat wont even reach pos (; we dont have just time to play active anymore , thats why we moved to 2nd place .. and not coz we suck (;

in last season we was 3rd in PO... in last season inf was 11th (hahhahahahahhaha gj)
 inf won't win po anyway xD

try be in PO with clan which have 2 active players and we can talk :D (like us in 31th season)

inf started to play active this seasson.. in the past they played sometimes for fun. ye and cat was 3rd coz all good clans was inactive .. ye  ok gj there hehe ;p  maybe we dont win the pos .. but if .. i guess u gonna kill urself , dont ya? (; 

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 07:50 PM »
We play this season for fun, in last we showed balls,
(+101|101: 13-11)    che   (+124|124: 6-3)    AeF   (+186|186: 5-1)    dP
(+165|165: 6-0)    coI   (+97|97: 5-1)    TdC   (+75|75: 4-1)    rlx`
(+124|124: 3-1)    l3x   (-55|-55: 1-3)    dt   (+125|125: 2-0)    cFc
(+96|96: 2-0)    CKC   (+67|67: 2-0)    PW   (+66|66: 2-0)    SuX
(+1|1: 1-1)    iNf   (-9|-9: 1-1)    TpM   (-20|-20: 0-2)    CF

Now Jot upgrades his marks in school, at weekend he works, and i'm looking for job for summer too + I'm 1st in single this season.

In this season PO will be interesting... but dt, AeF & dP are stronger than inf :P
40% dt will win PO (as allways)
30% AeF
20% dP
10% InF

I'm not sure who will win po...but it won't be inf xD but if you will win - I will laugh as hell from other clans xD
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:52 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36 PM »
go sleep coz you  are drunk....

noobashing ? do you mean Chelsea 3-0 Tomi in this season ?

my inteligence lvl allways was really high, but your dramatically go down when u joined inf....

leave me alone lmfao

in dP eS you were cool friend but inf really changed you... if you don't belive me so ask Jot.... can't belive....poor you...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:15 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 08:44 PM »
go sleep coz you  are drunk....

noobashing ? do you mean Chelsea 3-0 Tomi in this season ?

my inteligence lvl allways was really high, but your dramatically go down when u joined inf....

just gtfo & stfu and leave me alone lmfao

in dP eS you were cool friend but inf really changed you... if you don't belive me so ask Jot.... can't belive....poor you...

not inf changed me lol.. you can really believe that nobody said me in inf that I should start to hate chelsea.. in es and dp i liked to play with you.. but with your behave now you achieved this.. you went just full retard

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 08:48 PM »
in es and dp i liked to play with you.. but with your behave now you achieved this.. you went just full retard

I think completly same about yourself...  >:(

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 08:51 PM »
well, i have no idea about it, i guess aef can play against tdc 1 million of times, they are free. I just cant get why tdc lost so many games vs them. I mean, TdC has an wonderful team, Husk, Berria, Zipperfour, all them are nice in all schemes.

@dt - we are ready for dt, dp, aef, even cat but they cant beat me in Roper so :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 09:27 PM »
you went just full retard

Someone likes Tropic Thunder  :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 10:25 PM »
/thread
sorry chelsea you lose

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07 AM »
/thread
sorry chelsea you lose

I don't care....

maybe we dont win the pos .. but if .. i guess u gonna kill urself , dont ya? (;

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 08:09 AM »
Only good thing out of this topic is the focus we got on activity. Only 20 clans have played in TUS this season, which is the lowest number since april 2009. 172 players have played in the league, which is the lowest number since july 2009. What has happend? How can we get the activity back to old level? ??? And to attract more players and clans to participate?

Offline Korydex

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 09:38 AM »
Only good thing out of this topic is the focus we got on activity. Only 20 clans have played in TUS this season, which is the lowest number since april 2009. 172 players have played in the league, which is the lowest number since july 2009. What has happend? How can we get the activity back to old level? ??? And to attract more players and clans to participate?
It was experimental season, take it to consideration too.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 09:44 AM »
Roperz plz do not say ever again then TDC is avoiding anyone at anytime, thx.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 02:40 PM »
ok, replying TO EVERYONE HERE, IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT BANNING OR A PENALTY TO BOTH CLANS, LEARN HOW TO REAAAAD!!! THE TITLE MENTION MY POINT HERE

My complaining is about TAKE A LIMIT IN CLAN GAMES, for example in single games, we can play just 15 games, or something like that, don't remember to be honest... i can't believe how a clan can play more than 70 games vs 1 clan ... if the clan league is inactive, there are better options to choose PO positions ... , this is clearly altaring the statitisc ... and here is my question ...

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I (OR WHOEVER) OPEN A NEW CLAN AND PLAY 100 GAMES ONLY AGAINST INF AND CLAIMING THIS IS FOR TIME ZONE?? (obviously taking ''some games'' versus others clans) ...

And c'mon, im not being scared here, im not asking for delete games, not even a punishment my complaining its because this is incredible how can a clan can gain 500 - 700 points vs just one clan ...

probably MI or any moderator will say something about '' the league is inactive we can not do anything'' but c'mon, just look at statistic from other clans ... and don't excuse yourself saying '' is for time zone ''... because most of clanners of tdc are for a pm deal ...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:41 PM by ArsGoetia »
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed