Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:44 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Complaint / Question  (Read 6105 times)

Offline lalo

Re: Complaint / Question
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 10:39 PM »
Rules are a guideline. If you see something is not fair and wrong you should be the first one to propose a change.
Avi, Dai and I as old players, we are confident our opponents will be fair and not trick us. We never ever had this experience before, and after that clanner played by us with Rip that should be a wake up call to change his attitude.

That rule should be fixed asap and mods should use common sense to make a right decision despite of what the guideline may say. I am not going to be asking in every single game if we are playing on a big map, it is insane!

Offline RIP

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 10:44 PM »
You and so did kindergarten out of the league. All average players stopped playing league or avoid the majority of players. In top overal player who should have 50% winning max because cannot roping but playing or with noobies or with fake accounts. xD If this will continues, soon the league be play a maximum of 20 people.

So you are hosting ttrr against those who are not able to win this scheme and still trying to make their own adjustments to opponent schemes and change the rules for these schemes.  :D :-X
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:47 PM by RIP »
Враг думал — это пень, а снайпер снес ему мозги набекрень.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I play for fun unlike you и⊥ʎdʞ ин ʞɐʞ…
And the pain and the fear passes, unchangeable only death.

Offline RIP

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 10:52 PM »
Rules are a guideline. If you see something is not fair and wrong you should be the first one to propose a change.
Avi, Dai and I as old players, we are confident our opponents will be fair and not trick us. We never ever had this experience before, and after that clanner played by us with Rip that should be a wake up call to change his attitude.

That rule should be fixed asap and mods should use common sense to make a right decision despite of what the guideline may say. I am not going to be asking in every single game if we are playing on a big map, it is insane!
....it is insane? hmmm u not think what for me insine play ttrr? so maybe me be how u and asking change ttrr maps on correct for me size? similar it https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1670/
If we always will choose the card for that both sides were be delighted .... here it is will real madness. But you poke me the rules and probably waiting what i depict you in the lobby?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:03 PM by RIP »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 10:57 PM »
For the record, I don't think RIP was trying to 'trick' anyone.  But, people should know what size map they are playing.  Seems like it should be standard to inform your opponent from now on.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 11:01 PM »

....it is insane? hmmm u not think what for me insine play ttrr? so maybe me be how u and asking change ttrr maps on correct for me size? similar it https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1670/

Judging by these kind of comments you shouldn't waste your time trying to reason with him.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Senator

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 11:09 PM »
That rule should be fixed asap and mods should use common sense to make a right decision despite of what the guideline may say.

What decision? avirex asked "is it allowed to use big maps" and "does the host need to tell if the map is big" so I copy pasted the current rules for him. What decision were you even expecting? avirex said he noticed the map is not normal size only after his first turn. For sure he can't request a new map after turns are played. That has to happen before you place any worm on the map.

Hmm?
Imo it's ok if you request a rematch before any turn is played when you notice the map is not normal size.

And yeah it would be nice if the host told that the map is not normal size.

I've proposed changes to several TUS rules (scheme avoiding being the most recent).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:44 PM by Senator »

Offline RIP

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 11:15 PM »
lol i think need left to the league xD all want change rules for yourself xD AFG in shopper. Map censored on size and style of map in shopper xD what after? xD just u guys need delete Shopper from league and stop careful)) also delete ttrr and all avoiding players will back in league lol

Offline Sensei

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 12:30 AM »
sheet on baby party.

I think you all should take a deep breath and concetrate on words of a prophet!

LEAD US MASTER RIP!

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Senator, can you show me where in the rules it says thatlarge maps are legal?

What's next large maps in elite? Bng? O shit, large map roper, that sounds fun *rolls eyes*

This is classic league... not free league.

Also... if its OK to ask for a RH before anyone takes turn.... why can't I ask for a RH only after I took my own turn? That's when I found out about the big map, as I was taking my turn...

How can I agree to something that is unknown to me? Think about that, then give me a real answer... not a copy and paste from the rule book... because as lalo said, rules are a guideline, not a tell all.

Walrus, originally I did not think he was trying to trick anybody, I just thought he was lame... but now when I see he had this exact same problem with dain n lalo, kind of makes me think he is trying to trick people.  Yes.

BTW: rules tell me to finish game, make complaint later... what are you suggesting I should have done senator, quit directly after my turn? 

PS: can somebody please translate RIPs post for me? I'm pretty curious what he is saying.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:04 AM by avirex »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 04:45 AM »
We gave our opinion to rip. He doesn't give a shit.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 05:14 AM »

you are the one who likes to turn a shopper into a roper by hosting mole like maps because you think its a more skillful challenge. now you complain about someone who turns shopper into bigrr? this discussion should not be about rules and picks, it should be about a definition of shopper.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 07:11 AM »
Time to remove hysteria and shopper from classic! :D

Offline Senator

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 09:25 AM »
Senator, can you show me where in the rules it says thatlarge maps are legal?

What's next large maps in elite? Bng? O shit, large map roper, that sounds fun *rolls eyes*

There's no written rule about it but there would be a rule if they were completely illegal. There are many Shopper/WxW maps that are bigger than 1920x696. It's ok to use them unless the other player/clan says no. For schemes like BnG and Elite the map should be normal size. This is even mentioned in the BnG rules. And using a Big RR map for TTRR, for example, is not ok. The so called common sense  can be used here. Elite and Hysteria are played on maps generated by the map editor so they are 1920x696. Roper and Team17 are played with border on so the maps are 1920x696. Big Shopper maps are a thing these days, big Elite maps aren't. Feel free to start building a new meta :D

Also... if its OK to ask for a RH before anyone takes turn.... why can't I ask for a RH only after I took my own turn? That's when I found out about the big map, as I was taking my turn...

How can I agree to something that is unknown to me? Think about that, then give me a real answer... not a copy and paste from the rule book... because as lalo said, rules are a guideline, not a tell all.

Think about it. The line has to be drawn somewhere. We would also get complaints like "his worm placements were bad" or "his first turn wasn't really good". It's much more practical to have a clear rule such as "you can't request a normal size map after you have placed a worm on the map". That's why there is a clear rule "if you light up, you agree on the map". Many of the TUS rules are carefully considered by MI/DarkOne. As we see, there can still be some flaws.

If you don't notice the map is not normal size before you place your first worm, then it's really your own fault and you should pay a little more attention.

BTW: rules tell me to finish game, make complaint later... what are you suggesting I should have done senator, quit directly after my turn? 

You should have said "hey this is not normal size map, rematch please" before you placed your first worm. After that the game would need to be replayed.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:29 AM by Senator »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 10:04 AM »
Senator does have a point here. If after 8 placed worms and 1 played turn, you decide that map is not suitable for your desire, i say: f@#! off! You should have mentioned it earlier.

Offline RIP

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 10:22 AM »
Why do you have a problem this year and now? I can find more than a hundred games where another player hosts the big map. I myself lost a lot of games on these cards that have been selected against me. It was always legal and commonplace until the time of the complaints did not become a hit.