Forums
May 27, 2024, 07:57 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Is avoiding ok? 2nd Edition..  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Almog

[SOLVED] Is avoiding ok? 2nd Edition..
« on: September 03, 2010, 06:16 PM »
ok I feel like there are many players who avoid me, but before I call out names I wanna know if we can actually do something about it or they can just keep avoiding
thx

Offline Random00

Re: Is avoiding ok? 2nd Edition..
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 06:26 PM »
Almog, lets do some games after I watched the football game, I dont wanna be forced to pick ttrr just because I dont have enough time.
Its just that I always have something to do when you ask me for tus :(

Offline Camper

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 06:27 PM »
ok I feel like there are many players who avoid me, but before I call out names I wanna know if we can actually do something about it or they can just keep avoiding
thx

ye, everyone is scare to play with you. LMAO!

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Yes avoiding is OK, there is nothing you can do about it, except if you want to have silly discussions about it and eventually it will end up having flame-wars. I don't know but if someone doesn't want to play vs. me for whatever reason I won't care. I will just move on. :) Be it because the person fear to lose points, doesn't like me or just has no time atm.

And no you should NOT call out names, the mods can't do anything about it since there is no rule regarding that. Even if there were a rule it would still be very very strange to judge if someone doesn't play you because he fears to lose points or just doesn't want to play vs. you. :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 06:59 PM by Anubis »

Offline Almog

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 07:58 PM »
ok, a few things
Random, eventhough I did post this after I talked to you, that doesn't mean I don't or didn't believe you, I do.. you're not an avoider.. it just reminded me that I wanted to post a thread about it

Camperz .. who the ---- are you? get lost, I didn't ask you, I asked the mods.. I didn't say anything about people getting scared of me, and yes, btw, you're one of the guys avoiding.. I just call out your name so people know you're lame

Anus, it doesn't matter whether mods can or cant do anything.. the point in calling out their names is to show everyone how they act and that will eventually lead to less avoiding

and last thing, I wouldn't call out names who I just "thought" avoiding.. I'll have prooves, screenshots of them asking other people for tus and then avoiding me
or when I'm in ag asking "tus ne1" and they go asking people on private messaging if they wanted to tus

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 08:08 PM »
Who are you ? This is the question that ''pros'' do for any player. I can not be ''pro'' like you . But I am not that fool who says,
''omg everyone avoids me, I am too good for you''

lol man, i just laugh of this ''pros''

Offline Almog

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 08:33 PM »
ok so now tell me when/where I said that "omg everyone avoids me, I'm too good for you"
and yeah, before you laugh of "pros" first please learn English and then you might understand what you're laughing at

Offline Camper

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 08:46 PM »
just read you post again, lmao ... :)
Why should I learn english if dorks like you can undestand me ?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Yes avoiding is OK, there is nothing you can do about it, except if you want to have silly discussions about it and eventually it will end up having flame-wars...

HEH

yo amo el ropeo de anubis zte

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 09:07 PM »
Almog.. seriously. Get a grip, lol.

The only reason i can see ppl avoid u is cause they way ur acting right about NOW. man u make this bullshit thread about pure nonsense, then u take a stab at ppl that find it funny..

And i guess u mean im an avoider 2 since u asked me for tus 2 times and both times i could not play..?  Maybe some other time while i was afk also, but at least 2 times.

lol man, u dont fit the CKC profile, u should join a clan where loving themself and acting agressive and silly is more common.. :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 09:41 PM »
It would make these threads a whole lot easier if everybody would stop acting like a wounded gazelle every time someone remotely feels they are being referred to.

Avoiding happens, there's just no way to avoid it.
Camperz, he was asking a legitimate question and he wasn't mentioning any names. There was no need to post like that.
Almog, calm down! Reacting like that will only take away the focus from your question and put it on posts like that (the exact opposite of what you want)
guaton: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/english-only-in-public-parts/ (sorry for taking away your glory, darkz!)
Anubis: ... good post :)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 09:58 PM »
Well Darkone, I felt my answer was legit. And i also felt his post lacked sense of both reality and i find it silly 2 post such things. Of course that he went for my clanmate helped. Plus the fact he pm me in ag when i said no about the tus that i was afraid of him, where i gave him a good and calm answer. then i see this post, of course i think, "hell did u even listen 2 what i say??" 

And btw, sW never wanna clanner when we ask them, neither do several other clans. Lets make threads about it?? Man 1 sec u want us 2 stop these silly "ban / avoid / bla / bla" threads, then u back such a thread like this? Makes no sense 2 me D1..

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Anubis

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 10:01 PM »
ok, a few things
Random, eventhough I did post this after I talked to you, that doesn't mean I don't or didn't believe you, I do.. you're not an avoider.. it just reminded me that I wanted to post a thread about it

Camperz .. who the ---- are you? get lost, I didn't ask you, I asked the mods.. I didn't say anything about people getting scared of me, and yes, btw, you're one of the guys avoiding.. I just call out your name so people know you're lame

Anus, it doesn't matter whether mods can or cant do anything.. the point in calling out their names is to show everyone how they act and that will eventually lead to less avoiding

and last thing, I wouldn't call out names who I just "thought" avoiding.. I'll have prooves, screenshots of them asking other people for tus and then avoiding me
or when I'm in ag asking "tus ne1" and they go asking people on private messaging if they wanted to tus

So what? It is their decision, some people like to be a carebear, some people don't care if they lose, and some people can't stand someone. There is no ultimate solution popping out of nowhere when you 'prove' them to be avoiding you. It just proves that they don't play vs. you.

Worms community has always been the community where there are a hundred whiners all the time about everything/everybody. Most of these complaints I see are from people well over 20 years old, can't believe that to be honest! If I think back about what I complained about, which was rare to start with, I would be ashamed of myself lol.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:06 PM by Anubis »

Offline beer

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 10:18 PM »

lol man, u dont fit the CKC profile, u should join a clan where loving themself and acting agressive and silly is more common.. :)

uberr thats

::)

drama queen iz back

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 10:49 PM »
Well Darkone, I felt my answer was legit. And i also felt his post lacked sense of both reality and i find it silly 2 post such things. Of course that he went for my clanmate helped. Plus the fact he pm me in ag when i said no about the tus that i was afraid of him, where i gave him a good and calm answer. then i see this post, of course i think, "hell did u even listen 2 what i say??" 

And btw, sW never wanna clanner when we ask them, neither do several other clans. Lets make threads about it?? Man 1 sec u want us 2 stop these silly "ban / avoid / bla / bla" threads, then u back such a thread like this? Makes no sense 2 me D1..

Look at his first post. He did not name anyone. He did not ask for bans and he still hasn't. If only your clanmate could've just let it be, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Why don't all of you just take a deep breath, count to 10 and read posts again before going off like this? (and this includes Almog)

At any rate, the question has been answered: avoiding can't possibly be reinforced as a rule and is perfectly legit, though not recommended.