Forums
May 19, 2024, 07:26 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9882 times)

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2010, 05:49 PM »
Quote from: Zippo
You only won cause you were lucky

Quote from: community
Ban him!

The son of a bitch nino always insult my death brother in shoutbox and in forums.

Quote from: community

How would you like to fill in the quote? Or would you rather revise the first one?

Quote from: http://wqdb.org/?547
<+CyberShadow> the Internet is a strange thing, isn't it?
<+CyberShadow> it's so easy to hate someone, when all you know is their nickname and some stuff he typed on a keyboard

Should TUS moderators get sucked into this? Vote on the more riled up side?
We must ban ZiPpO, because? He pisses you off? I've been bleeding out of eyes when I read some of other people's posts here, what's the deal with them? It's OK as long as it is not posted by ZiPpO?

You have no idea how much you are damaging the community by bringing attention to this. You are inviting people to hate. You are teaching them 'Its cool to be angry'. There are people who hate ZiPpO who really have nothing to do with him.

Stop this! it is NOT ZiPpO who is ruining your fun. It is yourselves. There are infinite number of things in the world that can piss you off for good. That doesn't mean you have to go focus on them and get pissed.

Chicken23, Random00, I salute you.

Mods are having a talk about this. We'll post soon.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:51 PM by DarkOne »

Offline avirex

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2010, 07:01 PM »
chicken.. if there was somone 1annoying in the bar, we would be able to punch him in the face.. we cant do that with zippo :(

Offline beer

« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2010, 07:32 PM »
chicken.. if there was somone 1annoying in the bar, we would be able to punch him in the face.. we cant do that with zippo :(

oh yea XDD

drama queen iz back

Offline nino

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2010, 08:31 PM »
I dont really insult the brother of zippo, i dont even knew him, what i said and still saying is that, zippo should`ve died inteasted of him, iam even being nice with zippos brother.

and ye... when the topic is zippo..i dont give a f@#!. fu zippo.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2010, 09:35 PM »
lol nino puto that's really evil to say. xD Especially when you mean it serious.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2010, 09:56 PM »

yea, and then you would be the one getting banned/barred.

Offline nino

« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2010, 11:34 PM »
iam sorry community for this, i promise i wont say stuff like this again even being my real feeling, i know thats not nice.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:35 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2010, 12:29 AM »
My long post which i lost said dont ban anyone and if people who are on their whichhunt for bans don't like it, then so what.

People asking for more justice, but soon as you do that you'll get people complaining for bans and posts being deleted and topics closed. You'll never please the community.. People should just have enough maturity to ignore zippo. If you don't like him don't play him.

If u complain about his comments and stuff. Ban him from forums, take away the game features of viewing texts. If some guy who u found annoying kept drinking in your local pub you would not ask the landlord to get him barred. And you wouldnt be so immature and sensetive to start drinking in a different pub. Although that option is there. Zippo and crash should not be banned if they are not breaking any rules. Stop your witchhunt. This topic is like a medievil purge and its retardly frustrating how so many of you appear to be so sensetitive. Grow a set and just leave them be.

For me it is retardly frustrating to see this necessary discussion on how to handle people that kick every rule on this site in the ass degraded to be a witchhunt on 2 players. And to see things completely turned around when people now blame the community to create guys like that. You know they have been like that before TUS, they'll be like that after TUS. As simple as that. Well, if you guys like a worms league site like that, you know with all the trash talk, cheating and stuff like that, go ahead. I remember TUS wanted to be something entirely else in the past though. But hey, maybe we all forget our roots when the shit comes up. :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2010, 12:33 AM »
omfg guys i lost due some vvvvbbbbllllll like all my turns was perfect before vvvvvvbbbbllllll

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2010, 01:36 AM »
If they cheat then they should be banned. But i don't see anyone accusing them of cheating here. I just see people saying how they dislike zippo and crash.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2010, 06:15 AM »
People asking for more justice, but soon as you do that you'll get people complaining for bans and posts being deleted and topics closed. You'll never please the community.. People should just have enough maturity to ignore zippo. If you don't like him don't play him.

If u complain about his comments and stuff. Ban him from forums, take away the game features of viewing texts. If some guy who u found annoying kept drinking in your local pub you would not ask the landlord to get him barred. And you wouldnt be so immature and sensetive to start drinking in a different pub. Although that option is there. Zippo and crash should not be banned if they are not breaking any rules. Stop your witchhunt. This topic is like a medievil purge and its retardly frustrating how so many of you appear to be so sensetitive. Grow a set and just leave them be.

We won't be asking for more bans etc unless it's deserving and in this case it is, like avi said, people that act the way Zippo does in real life you could just hit them and end it there and then, and if you got barred for it as well, so what, at least you would be be able to take out some anger, and hopefully the person would learn a lesson through "I don't like pain, so I won't do this again..."

And actually, if someone in your local pub was annoying people on the scale Zippo annoys people on TuS Zippo WOULD get barred because they would lose custom to another pub, unfortunately we do not have another league to go to, and I know for a fact quite a few people would chose another league over this one just to get away from Zippo/Crash, that's a fact.

I don't get how we appear sensitive, i've seen you whine and moan about Zippo too, and as i've already said, if they can't ban him, then they should at LEAST delete insulting posts, not just from Zippo but from anyone, why would we choose to ignore someone, that's just stupid because it will just continue, if Zippo constantly got banned for acting the way he does, I know for a FACT he would stop it sooner than ignoring him would, someone will ALWAYS react to Zippo no matter how many people ignore him.

And funny you say we appear sensitive, yet you are protecting him? To me sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve your help in the first place is alot more sensitive than the fact most of us are fed up with him and just want to get rid of him, how is wanting to get rid of someone sensitive lol...

Anyway, it'd be better if he could just behave, he could be such a great asset to the community if he wasn't such a troll.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2010, 07:02 AM »

We won't be asking for more bans etc unless it's deserving and in this case it is, like avi said, people that act the way Zippo does in real life you could just hit them and end it there and then, and if you got barred for it as well, so what, at least you would be be able to take out some anger, and hopefully the person would learn a lesson through "I don't like pain, so I won't do this again..."

This isnt real life tho. Its a computer game. Reasoning that you would just hit someone when you found them annoying isn't very mature or responsible. Thats just as wrong or worse than what they are doing. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And actually, if someone in your local pub was annoying people on the scale Zippo annoys people on TuS Zippo WOULD get barred because they would lose custom to another pub, unfortunately we do not have another league to go to, and I know for a fact quite a few people would chose another league over this one just to get away from Zippo/Crash, that's a fact.

A fact? I doubt that, why don't you and the 10 or so people that can be bothered make your own league where zippo and crash are banned and go play in that?

I don't get how we appear sensitive, i've seen you whine and moan about Zippo too, and as i've already said, if they can't ban him, then they should at LEAST delete insulting posts, not just from Zippo but from anyone, why would we choose to ignore someone, that's just stupid because it will just continue, if Zippo constantly got banned for acting the way he does, I know for a FACT he would stop it sooner than ignoring him would, someone will ALWAYS react to Zippo no matter how many people ignore him.

its being sensitive because yes i'll moan, i'll get annoyed, but im over it within half an hour or so. But your obviously not as you still take the time to write essays on what TuS should do because you can't handle their attitude. Im not arguing against deleting posts, locking topics. I personally think the ingame chats should not be displayed. That would prevent alot of things because at the moment its so easy to scroll down and read the "asd asd asd" flooding, i doubt half of the people on zippo's back would take the time to download all his replays just to watch his reaction to how he lost a game. If they did then maybe they have too much time on their hands.
Im arguing against someone getting banned because they have a bad reputation and are disliked. That is banning someone based on opinions. Not with regards to the rule book of schemes. Ive always been against people being banned from leagues unless they are caught cheating. Most cases people have been banned from allaising. I would argue with kiros and neary got myself banned plenty of times to try and get ropa unbanned there because he was my friend. Zippo and crash are not my friends, but i still don't think its right to ban just because they act like children when they lose. We are all different ages, have different personalilites and different ways of dealing with our emotions. Accept them for who they are. Idiots prehaps, but not cheats or people that deserve to have a service taken away from them which they clearly enjoy just as much as you.

And funny you say we appear sensitive, yet you are protecting him? To me sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve your help in the first place is alot more sensitive than the fact most of us are fed up with him and just want to get rid of him, how is wanting to get rid of someone sensitive lol...

Anyway, it'd be better if he could just behave, he could be such a great asset to the community if he wasn't such a troll.

Maybe im sensitive, i won't deny that but i consider myself liberal. More justice, harder rules and controlling the freedom of speech are all bad things in my view. Im an ex crusty has been raver hippy and i say lets all just get along. People provoke zippo and crash. Hell. Ive provoked crash loads of times just to piss him off. I did the same with beer aswell. Im not a saint, and nor are you, avi, and anyone else arguing for them to be banned. Even SPW and random00 have their moments when they lose clanners. No one is prefect here. We aren't all angles and we do fed the trolls. The whole topic has been hyped up. I like playing zippo and crash just to see them cry when they lose. Maybe if you have problems because you want to release your anger that they cause you then be more productive with that anger and own them next time you play them at tus. Im sure if they lose some more games it would knock them down a couple of notches on their ladders. Hell crash avoids me and does not play me in tus because hes scared to elite me and doesn't think risking to win 35 points of my lower rating is enough to attempt to play me. But look, you don't see me asking for him to be banned. I made a thread in complaints just to shame him, it worked. But you can't force people to play you and you can't force people to behave in a way we want them to. When you start to enforce things on people. It becomes dangerous. Go read 1984 and see if you want TuS to become the next FB!? ha. (no offense to FB)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:08 AM by Chicken23 »

Offline Random00

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2010, 07:39 AM »
I totally agree with Chicken's post. Nice one.

I mean Im also pissed because of their behaviour quite often. The last time it was my single PO games with Crash. But after making a few posts on the forums and 15 minutes of thinking about how I acted, I just realized I was just acting as they do. And you can actually have some normal chat with them if you can just ignore the "n luck", "asdasd" and "BULLSHIT" sayings.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2010, 07:53 AM »
This isnt real life tho. Its a computer game. Reasoning that you would just hit someone when you found them annoying isn't very mature or responsible. Thats just as wrong or worse than what they are doing. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I didn't say I go around hitting people that annoy me, I have however done it most times I feel someone has wronged me.

And even though it is a computer game, it STILL IS real life, played by real people, in a real world, we are not dreaming or having nightmares here, and so it affects people even more because they can't take control as they could face to face.

A fact? I doubt that, why don't you and the 10 or so people that can be bothered make your own league where zippo and crash are banned and go play in that?

My point here was a counter on something you said, which was about not being immature as to go to another pub, the reference was we cannot just easily decide to go to another league, because there are none, I think you picked me up wrong on this?

its being sensitive because yes i'll moan, i'll get annoyed, but im over it within half an hour or so. But your obviously not as you still take the time to write essays on what TuS should do because you can't handle their attitude. Im not arguing against deleting posts, locking topics. I personally think the ingame chats should not be displayed. That would prevent alot of things because at the moment its so easy to scroll down and read the "asd asd asd" flooding, i doubt half of the people on zippo's back would take the time to download all his replays just to watch his reaction to how he lost a game. If they did then maybe they have too much time on their hands.
Im arguing against someone getting banned because they have a bad reputation and are disliked. That is banning someone based on opinions. Not with regards to the rule book of schemes. Ive always been against people being banned from leagues unless they are caught cheating. Most cases people have been banned from allaising. I would argue with kiros and neary got myself banned plenty of times to try and get ropa unbanned there because he was my friend. Zippo and crash are not my friends, but i still don't think its right to ban just because they act like children when they lose. We are all different ages, have different personalilites and different ways of dealing with our emotions. Accept them for who they are. Idiots prehaps, but not cheats or people that deserve to have a service taken away from them which they clearly enjoy just as much as you.

I am not as bothered as you think I am, I personally have still talked to Zippo, even after saying I am fed up with him, I personally too get a little frustrated but it goes away very very fast...

You are totally wrong with associating the way FB banned people with what would happen if TuS banned Zippo for his persistant actions and attitude, you cannot say it will end up the same especially since you can't see the future for starters, we all know FB took banning people WAY out of proportion, and I know for a fact TuS would never do this.

Maybe im sensitive, i won't deny that but i consider myself liberal. More justice, harder rules and controlling the freedom of speech are all bad things in my view. Im an ex crusty has been raver hippy and i say lets all just get along. People provoke zippo and crash. Hell. Ive provoked crash loads of times just to piss him off. I did the same with beer aswell. Im not a saint, and nor are you, avi, and anyone else arguing for them to be banned. Even SPW and random00 have their moments when they lose clanners. No one is prefect here. We aren't all angles and we do fed the trolls. The whole topic has been hyped up. I like playing zippo and crash just to see them cry when they lose. Maybe if you have problems because you want to release your anger that they cause you then be more productive with that anger and own them next time you play them at tus. Im sure if they lose some more games it would knock them down a couple of notches on their ladders. Hell crash avoids me and does not play me in tus because hes scared to elite me and doesn't think risking to win 35 points of my lower rating is enough to attempt to play me. But look, you don't see me asking for him to be banned. I made a thread in complaints just to shame him, it worked. But you can't force people to play you and you can't force people to behave in a way we want them to. When you start to enforce things on people. It becomes dangerous. Go read 1984 and see if you want TuS to become the next FB!? ha. (no offense to FB)

Like you, I am just defending what I believe is right, now I like you Tom, I really do, we go way back, so please DO NOT take this next statement to heart, it's just what I feel would really happen, I respect the fact you wish everyone could just get along, and that you think more justice harder rules and controlling the freedom of speech are bad things, I really respect your opinion, the only reason we get away with this is because we are spoiled in our countrys, in some countrys acting the way Zippo does could literally gets people killed, and by this I don't mean whining a bit because he loses a game, I am talking about the way he totally disrespects people and some comments he specifically makes.

I know you wish we could all get along, most people think that, but you need to have some backbone and make tough choices to benefit things sometime, I know you are saying this, but i've seen you saying stuff worse than "they should get banned" over the years I have known you, but with those things you said, you have mostly had good reason to say them, just like we have good reason to think Zippo and Crash should be banned for a while, especially Zippo, so for that part you are somewhat a Hypocrit.

For the last time, I know no one is perfect here, but it is more than obvious who the worst 2 are.

It's not our fault some people have been raised up and grown to be able to take this amount of crap from people and live with it, right now, and no offence, you are making it come across to me as you one of those people that would witness someone at school or a workplace being bullied or continously harassed and do nothing about it because it doesn't bother you personally, or walking one day and seeing some poor helpless person being mugged or raped and either be too scared to help them, or just don't care.

Now I know you are thinking, what's this got to do with someone on a game being banned for being a twat?!? However it is somehow the same train of thought, just because it doesn't directly affect you, or bother you that Zippo/Crash are 2 extremely annoying persistant cheap "anything-for-the-win" insultive ignorant arrogant immature pests, doesn't mean what they are doing isn't bad enough to deserve a ban or at least some sort of punishment for their actions, if we didn't have rules and laws to follow, it would be chaotic.

I have already said, if they won't be banned, some sort of punishment SHOULD take place, you can't let people get away with acting like this no matter where when and how if it bothers so many people.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2010, 08:07 AM »
Also, I will not keep going on in this post anymore, we all have different opinions, and if we keep going down this road it'll end up another silly arguement, the MODS will decide what to do and we should all respect their choice, whether we agree with it or not, sometimes it's just nice to clear your head and get stuff off your chest...