Forums
May 19, 2024, 05:41 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9878 times)

Offline ZiPpO

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2010, 07:24 AM »
ban for?? for dont play against avirex w2roper shit scheme?

avirex insult me all of the moments....most times when he loses. and how he never beat me then he insult me all the time.

is very easy you come here and say that I insult everyone. But it says that all insult me too.

I just write a complaint in the forum which has some 500 people who have nothing to be complaint posting ridiculous things.

I never went into a complaint of someone to insult or to say what I think .. Because this is work of moderators.

Look how many people are here writing this ridiculous complaint.

Speaking ill of me and stuff.

These nifty stuff that everyone comes here and speaks no advance at shit.

People I've never seen in my life start to insult me in ag no reason.

for example you komo. So what you have to do with this complaint?

nothing!

if you pay attention. almost 100% of the time I insult someone ... I'm insulted first.

Just see the shoutbox. yesterday or before yesterday even wrote something in the shoutbox and "beer" came and wrote "dumstar woe titahemp the asshole came and wrote the same thing.

The son of a bitch nino always insult my death brother in shoutbox and in forums.

this can not yet?

nothing more for say..

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:26 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline Random00

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2010, 08:13 AM »
ban for?? for dont play against avirex w2roper shit scheme?
avirex insult me all of the moments....most times when he loses. and how he never beat me then he insult me all the time.
is very easy you come here and say that I insult everyone. But it says that all insult me too.
I just write a complaint in the forum which has some 500 people who have nothing to be complaint posting ridiculous things. I never went into a complaint of someone to insult or to say what I think .. Because this is work of moderators.
Look how many people are here writing this ridiculous complaint. Speaking ill of me and stuff. These nifty stuff that everyone comes here and speaks no advance at shit. People I've never seen in my life start to insult me in ag no reason.

for example you komo. So what you have to do with this complaint? nothing! if you pay attention. almost 100% of the time I insult someone ... I'm insulted first.
Just see the shoutbox. yesterday or before yesterday even wrote something in the shoutbox and "beer" came and wrote "dumstar woe titahemp the asshole came and wrote the same thing. The son of a bitch nino always insult my death brother in shoutbox and in forums.

this can not yet? nothing more for say..

It would be a lot easier if you would have written what I quoted above. I mean you dont need to insult them, even if they insulted you. And you really should'nt add a blank line after each sentence, it's just not nice to read :d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2010, 08:14 AM »
This doesn't really have anything to do with the w2roper to be honest, you are saying everyone insults you yet you fail to realise or even think WHY they are insulting you, the answer is because you act like such a jerk to them to begin with if you don't know.

When have I ever insulted you in AG? As a matter of fact, I am one of the only people to tell other people to STOP insulting you, and stick up for you...

I agree nino is wrong with what he says about your Brother, that is totally disrespectful and out of order and I expect nothing less from you to retaliate.

This is more about the way you act in games and the way you report games etc in general, at least 50% of the games you have lost has some "pfft I could own this noob easy" comment in it...

I don't care too much about insults, it's your attitude towards competitive gaming that bothers me.

Offline Random00

« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2010, 09:47 AM »
Its just sad that making a comment always ends in crap. And I'd like to point out that its no Zippo alone who is responsible for this.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-37629/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-37648/

I mean seriously, why the hell does it have to be like this? Make a flamewar thread in the trash can board if you really need it :/

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2010, 09:53 AM »
free coment

"Blaming luck for releasing a stupid sheep.

doH tradition?"

insult my clan is like insult me.

"Yea right man.

If you were leading like that, you would cry your eyes out to get the win.

Hypocrit motherf@#!er."

hypocrit motherf@#!er....hmmm nice insult ae no?

my answer? "nice insult ae free, ur mom proud of u"

99% of times i was insulted first...its total true all can see in this posts random

Offline darKz

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2010, 10:33 AM »
doH tradition?"

^ Except this isn't even an insult.. Yet you fire back?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2010, 10:40 AM »
Mods are having a talk about this. We'll post soon.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2010, 11:15 AM »
Zippo; im not trying 2 get u banned really, i tried 2 tell u how u could act confident with style.. :) Some trashtalking is normal in every sport, so why not worms.. I find it funny 2 see how the "your moma" jokes still is hanging around! :D

The ONLY problem me personally have with u Zippo is back when u tried 2 blame ur uncle for those losses vs that poor guy who didnt even understand what was going on (when u plopped all ur worms in rr).. I so busted u there and u know it deep down inside! But lets NOT start over with that discussion again.. :)

Você é um filho da puta louco, e isso é ok, mas não tente mijar todos fora o tempo todo!  xD

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline darKz

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2010, 11:18 AM »
UBERRRRR
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/english-only-in-public-parts/

I know I didn't do this for a while now. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 11:22 AM »
was my uncle ROFL!!!

doH tradition?"

it is a insult for me!

if u dont care about say this things about ur clan its ok...but my clan is important for me cuz it we are 1st overall...only with 2 or 3 players active!

darkz tell to free for learn how to play before say something about my clan ;D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:29 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline darKz

« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2010, 11:27 AM »
Dude you don't get the point, it is not an insult, he just pointed out that people in doH curse "luck" quite too often, even when it's inappropriate doing so.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2010, 12:15 PM »
When I was younger I would have felt a bit uncomfortable when someone would have said such things while I was in a proud clan like dt or sCa. It always depends on the situation and what something means to someone. It's like these religion discussion, for someone like me it wouldn't matter if someone says bad things about a religion but for someone else it may does.

Another thing is, if you know someone gets mad quite fast about minor things, then you shouldn't try to provoke it.

I am not defending Zippo, just trying to point out some things that are in my opinion overseen and very important.

Offline Free

« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2010, 01:02 PM »
Yes, it was meant as a insult.

Zippo & Crash are simply quite stupid (really, they are a little stupid) and while it is not cool to point it out, I just have to do it.

You may call it insulting, I call it tough love.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2010, 03:55 PM »
Me and Obscure trash talk for god knows how long. I can't remember, since we were much younger. Anything we did together we insult each other with every sentence. We still do.

Everything we touched, we used to make a competition out of it. For example. we used to go out fishing together, we had this competition who catches more fishes and we make fun of each other fish sizes. But always we knew it is just for the competition sake. We always tell excuses why we lost to the other one. (As you can see:  (+502: 45-21) obscure <= how noob obscure is ;))

Once I was playing with Ramone, and he repeated his previous mistake and I told him "How stupid someone can be to repeat a failed turn." and that made him upset. (That was a lines me and obscure used to tell each other)

That's what I see in ZiPpO. But the difference is, ZiPpO does it to anybody. He trash-talk to the people who doesn't feel close enough to take it as a completion and take it straight as an insult. (Combine that with his horrible English and it gets even worse)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2010, 05:47 PM »
My long post which i lost said dont ban anyone and if people who are on their whichhunt for bans don't like it, then so what.

People asking for more justice, but soon as you do that you'll get people complaining for bans and posts being deleted and topics closed. You'll never please the community.. People should just have enough maturity to ignore zippo. If you don't like him don't play him.

If u complain about his comments and stuff. Ban him from forums, take away the game features of viewing texts. If some guy who u found annoying kept drinking in your local pub you would not ask the landlord to get him barred. And you wouldnt be so immature and sensetive to start drinking in a different pub. Although that option is there. Zippo and crash should not be banned if they are not breaking any rules. Stop your witchhunt. This topic is like a medievil purge and its retardly frustrating how so many of you appear to be so sensetitive. Grow a set and just leave them be.