Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:17 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9872 times)

Offline avirex

[SOLVED] is avoiding ok?
« on: August 28, 2010, 09:06 PM »
crash is avoiding mm, he sez he does not want to play games with me? his excuse was suttin like "omg avi, u own too much" or suttin? i forget...

but, hes asking for clanners in AG to everyone, but is avoiding mm... no matter how often we ask him... hes trying to preserve his streak.. and thats gay.. he should be penalized

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 09:08 PM »
He says he wont play with avi, because avi kicked him from a game once... a game crash was not a part of... We don't like people spectating games and then leaving, because it crashes everyone... it happened yesterday to us, and it has happened a lot in the past.

crash asking for clanners but won't play mm unless avi doesn't play, which leaves me and nino... nice try, doh... this is just pathetic... someone ban crash and zippo already
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 09:12 PM »
??

lol ban for what?

u guys drunk?

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 09:15 PM »
ban for always causing trouble for no reason?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 09:32 PM »
They just don't want to lose their precious points haha

They care too much lol !

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 09:38 PM »
we dont play w2roper...inst allowed!

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 09:40 PM »
They care to much and should be banned for sure. c'mom admins..ill leave that f@#!ing game..stuff like this really piss me offfffffff u sit on chair to relax, play a bit and have a laugh and u have to face with idiots like this all the time? and you guys (admins) already knows their reputation and make nothing, thats sad really.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 09:41 PM »
u decided to host only to argue about what schemes we will play, and to boot me and shy from ur server repeatedly... you guys are very immature, stupid, and do nothing but cause drama..  ur all a bunch of f@#!in retards.. no idea why dibz stays in a clan with u fools

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 09:45 PM »
I am not being funny, I am not trying to flame, but I seriously think doH should be banned for a week, or at least 2 days...

Here are reasons.

They are avoiding mm whether they like to admit it, for the following reasons:

mm are WAY better than the points they have, doH know this and fear it, seeing as doH are now 1st, they don't want to lose 50-60 for each scheme they might lose, this is the real reason, not that avi or anyone else insulted them lol, they are being cowards, is all.

crash/zippo continously insult people for no reason, they continously try to get free wins for nothing, they try to get wins against them voided when they are perfectly fair and acceptable, they accuse others of cheating when they clearly aren't.

EVERYONE else continues to play with mm, yes they have just started out, yes they have low points compared to YOUR CLAN, but thats just because doH have over 5000 now... It's kind of your fault for being so good lol, mm will reach top 3/4 within the next month or 2, THEN you can get more points off them.

I'll point out dibz, you are cool man :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 09:50 PM »
all the warning u give them dont work.. the 1 ban u gave zippo, did not work... i dont think 2 days is enough, u should ban these f@#!ers for a season... really get the message to them.. i wish there was a way to ban them from wnet too!

wtf mods, do ur jobs.. or me and nino are going to make a phone call to our old friends kiro, tsr, and flamiex

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 09:53 PM »
guys W2ROPER INST ALLOWED!!! we dont agree with w2roper and we CAN do it!

we agree with all others schemes...roper elite rr t17 ALL OTHERS...WE REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT CLAN POINTS!!!

CUZ WE HAVE ALOT OF POINTS!!! MORE THAN 200 of difference than 2st!

W2 inst allowed!!!

w2roper lose the poll!

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 09:56 PM »
and saying that want to clanner mm but not with avi is allowed? cos thats what crash did, we passed like 30 minutes talking about this, and crash saying wont play vs avi cos he booted crash from a game b4.

you guys are so silly.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 10:03 PM »

"We've talked about W2roper scheme, In this new season we'll try W2rope scheme as a second choice to classic roper to see how the results will turn out. Upon any kind of disagreement the classic roper scheme must be played. , you cannot force players to pick W2Roper".

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 10:08 PM »
and we are talking about the problems u guys bring for the league...

zippo imagine you in a job interview and the person askes  do you know speak english? all will say is no, iam too stupid to learn it but, iam the best roper on WN i can prove it!

silly kid.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 10:12 PM »
If doH do not want to play w2Roper, you can't make them, pick something else, Zippo is right about that.