Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:25 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9873 times)

Offline Husk

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 02:48 AM »
lmfao @ tries making avirex look like a bad sports

never had any problems with avirex when it comes to league games, so maybe the problem is certain few (2) players at doh's side?

Offline avirex

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 04:50 AM »
i think i have made 2 complaints in my entire worms career... this is one of them... does that tell u anything?

Offline darKz

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 06:48 AM »
i think thats the same conversation u begged me to join doH.

lmao, I know quite a couple of guys who were also asked to leave their current clan to join doH because it's so much better and otherwise a waste of talent. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline SPW

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 10:03 AM »
They care to much and should be banned for sure. c'mom admins..ill leave that f@#!ing game..stuff like this really piss me offfffffff u sit on chair to relax, play a bit and have a laugh and u have to face with idiots like this all the time? and you guys (admins) already knows their reputation and make nothing, thats sad really.

so damn true.

+1 frustrating level every single day. Wanna keep them "playing" and lose some nice and fair wormers? DO SOMETHING! This is like a Village without a Sheriff.

btw avi, u should calm down a bit too. I dont compare you with z*** and c*** but ur not fair all the way tho. A little donky makes shit too.

MOD's: I would be free for a meeting in our voice server. MI and D1 and some guys like Nino, Random00, darKz, Komo (..)

TUS needs a new reform. Tolerance and respect should be at top and a harder line is defently needed.   

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 10:19 AM »
They care to much and should be banned for sure. c'mom admins..ill leave that f@#!ing game..stuff like this really piss me offfffffff u sit on chair to relax, play a bit and have a laugh and u have to face with idiots like this all the time? and you guys (admins) already knows their reputation and make nothing, thats sad really.

so damn true.

+1 frustrating level every single day. Wanna keep them "playing" and lose some nice and fair wormers? DO SOMETHING! This is like a Village without a Sheriff.

btw avi, u should calm down a bit too. I dont compare you with z*** and c*** but ur not fair all the way tho. A little donky makes shit too.

MOD's: I would be free for a meeting in our voice server. MI and D1 and some guys like Nino, Random00, darKz, Komo (..)

TUS needs a new reform. Tolerance and respect should be at top and a harder line is defently needed.

Count me in.

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 10:44 AM »
Don't you guys have anything better to do? :o Let me just bring on the quote-o-meter and hop right into replying.

crash is avoiding mm, he sez he does not want to play games with me? his excuse was suttin like "omg avi, u own too much" or suttin? i forget...

but, hes asking for clanners in AG to everyone, but is avoiding mm... no matter how often we ask him... hes trying to preserve his streak.. and thats gay.. he should be penalized

I guess he's only avoiding you then. Perhaps mm vs DoH should be played without crash? DoH has plenty of other players in their roster, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem to play them :)
At any rate, you should make up your mind, avi! Do you want crash banned or do you want to play with him? If it's the first, then crash has found the perfect solution so that you don't have to deal with him; don't play with him.

crash asking for clanners but won't play mm unless avi doesn't play, which leaves me and nino...

... and benz and Free and Mablak.
I'm sure you can manage :)

Also:
Quote from: DarkOne in this very post!
Perhaps mm vs DoH should be played without crash?

lol ban for what?
Probably for quotes like these:
u guys drunk?
But we're not going to do it just cause avi asked for it anyway, as we said in that other thread.

They just don't want to lose their precious points haha

They care too much lol !

You're not helping.

we dont play w2roper...inst allowed!

Actually, w2roper is allowed in TUS, but if you don't agree on w2roper, then you don't have to :)

Most of the other posts were quite frankly not worth the read except Ramone's post, who pretty much sums up what's wrong with this thread.

You can't accuse crash and Zippo of being asshole while posting like that.

Well, you can, but nobody will take you seriously.

If they annoy you so much, why do you keep playing with them?

Offline darKz

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 10:50 AM »
As for me, DarkOne, that's exactly what I'm doing - I don't play with them. Yet they still manage to annoy the shit out of me on TUS. So I'm making a different point here, and before you say "then just ignore them", it's not that easy for some guys, me included.

Slight bit off topic, nothing to do with avoiding. Sorry. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline beer

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 10:52 AM »

If they annoy you so much, why do you keep playing with them?

I'm out of this, but i feel to ask u something, why do u keep allow them to play?

isnt this question more wise then yours? also the solution is way better and faster ::)

drama queen iz back

Offline avirex

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 11:19 AM »
SPW: i already admited i took w2roping thead much too far...  i have no regrets tho, if i could take it all back and start over, i would prolly go slightly farther! thats just how i am haha.

other then that, i do try to keep the peace...

do i want crash banned? not really.. i kinda like crash..

zippo? yes, hes nothing but a pest..

should doH be banned because they avoided mm last night? nope i was not suggesting that..

i was just hoping it was the straw that broke the camels back.. somthing needs to be done about them.. doH is like the toolbox of w:a ;D

Offline Ramone

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 12:01 PM »
@Shy: I am not taking any sides here, I just comment what I see and what I don't like.. and that's avi's way of "solving" things: "ya stupid f@#!ing retards should be banned cause U avoid to play w2roper!" .. maaan, I really do understand, but that's not the way!

I know who and what are Zippo and Crash, I don't need to take a look at their karma, I ain't here from yesterday... I have reacted cause I hate it (in RL too) when I see that someone is leg-hitting someone who is lying down on the ground already beaten up in bruises.. It's so damn easy and lame...

@avi: I personally really couldn't care less about your "suck ass" personality thing, but it's not about me, it's about making TUS forums looks ugly and jerky with that attitude/language...
Don't U see that 90% of ppl here tells U to calm down too?
And I wonder that your clan mate nino haven't teach and preach U already about having a bit more of Jesus soul in your heart ;x

In fact, all I wanted to say with my post is the same thing that SPW has told in one line:
But imo not by banning players, but by censoring all the "f@#! shit pussies asshole dickheads" conversations... All ya need is some respect and tolerance.. and a bit more Jesus in your heart  ;)

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 12:15 PM »
avirex, doH is in better level than mm in rankings, u shud know that too.
I don't fancy playin' bullshit games since now, if I don't hf I don't play it's right, same like CF, if they don't HF they don't play, more tolerance and I will play you anytime pff
I don't ask CF for a clanners, If they ask me I will play them, I'm bored of all this shits over here, so I'm tryin' to put more enjoy when I'm playin wa.
many players understand it

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 12:19 PM »
@Shy: I am not taking any sides here, I just comment what I see and what I don't like.. and that's avi's way of "solving" things: "ya stupid f@#!ing retards should be banned cause U avoid to play w2roper!" .. maaan, I really do understand, but that's not the way!

I know who and what are Zippo and Crash, I don't need to take a look at their karma, I ain't here from yesterday... I have reacted cause I hate it (in RL too) when I see that someone is leg-hitting someone who is lying down on the ground already beaten up in bruises.. It's so damn easy and lame...

@avi: I personally really couldn't care less about your "suck ass" personality thing, but it's not about me, it's about making TUS forums looks ugly and jerky with that attitude/language...
Don't U see that 90% of ppl here tells U to calm down too?
And I wonder that your clan mate nino haven't teach and preach U already about having a bit more of Jesus soul in your heart ;x

In fact, all I wanted to say with my post is the same thing that SPW has told in one line:
But imo not by banning players, but by censoring all the "f@#! shit pussies asshole dickheads" conversations... All ya need is some respect and tolerance.. and a bit more Jesus in your heart  ;)

While I agree with most of this, I would ask you not to preach religion please, some people do not believe in such things, talking about Jesus even with people than believe in other religions can go down a bad road...

Offline Ramone

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 12:33 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I ain't preaching, it's just a remark/joke cause of nino's suggestion to avi from some times before:
avi you better show more respect for others schemes too, jetpack race and boomrace are awesome, well you know everything is too relative, ask Einstein, and one more thing, if you had a bit more of jesus`s soul in ur heart u`d act diferent. peace and love. xDDDDDDDDD

see, nino too thinks that avi should have some more respect to the things he doesn't like!  ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 12:37 PM »
haha ye i remember of my post saying this..but indeed was a joke..iam atheist lol..
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2010, 01:00 PM »
Lol I didn't even notice nino saying that, my bad ! nino, you are a bad boy ! :P