Forums
May 30, 2024, 06:52 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9934 times)

Offline avirex

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2010, 01:13 PM »
ramone, again ur suggesting my w2rope thread, which i have already admitted taking to too far...

is it now YOU who is kicking the man thats down? hehehe

i dont care tho.. i can be a prick, i know...but most the people on these forums can be too :).. either way most like me, some hate me.. i dont mind, i dont wanna live my life trying to please everyone.. like my boy abe lincoln once said... "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time"

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2010, 01:16 PM »

I'm out of this, but i feel to ask u something, why do u keep allow them to play?

isnt this question more wise then yours? also the solution is way better and faster ::)

+1!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline SPW

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2010, 01:46 PM »
He also could say "Love" instead of "Jesus", no matter. The point is, Ramone is right.

Offline nino

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2010, 03:50 PM »

I'm out of this, but i feel to ask u something, why do u keep allow them to play?

isnt this question more wise then yours? also the solution is way better and faster ::)

+1!

+2
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2010, 03:56 PM »

+1!

+2

+3

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2010, 04:00 PM »
DarkOne, crash didn't want avirex playing which left only me and nino... benz, free, and mab weren't online... they aren't online 24/7, so I don't really understand the point you are trying to make... we had 3 members on, a good squad, and crash refused to play with avi for an unrealistic reason... With only me and nino, that is almost a free win in any rope scheme... no offense to mah boy nino!  But yeah, it was obvious what crash was trying to do... you are right though, mm will just not play doh
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline nino

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2010, 04:03 PM »
lol shy np mate, everyone knows i suck in roper games, idc tho, iam not like point points points,,,be best be best best heuhe.

hell thats just a game...

Offline beer

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2010, 06:37 PM »

+1!

+2

+3

offtopic''

XDD lol boys  :-*
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 06:42 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2010, 07:00 PM »
D1 after your post I will give you more respect ... you do a good job here. is not really part is do what's right.

These guys came here to make a post against doh without the least reason why not only want to play w2roper crash and did not want to play against the Avirex ... And the crash would not have no fear of playing against the Avirex just look at the level League and two were traded Crash> avi.

He just did not like that Avirex kick gave him in several other games and wanted to somehow punish him.

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2010, 07:21 PM »
D1 after your post I will give you more respect ... you do a good job here. is not really part is do what's right.

Thanks :) How about you help me make my job a little easier? ;)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2010, 07:52 PM »
In a perfect world there would be peace and no arguements in a forum like this. Its just a game, we all know that. BUT the fact is, people that play this game spend alot of time on it, ppl that maybe in their real life ( like me) are a competetive person, which like 2 win ,and have fun at the same time. About 75% of the players i know in this league, using the word "Know" as in talk with about more than just "What scheme u pick?" etc, is like that.  There will ALWAYS be players like zippo, that is a sore loser, and a sore winner. He is the kind of person that needs to be like that, i guess he is raised like it or i dont know really, but im pretty sure he has a pretty big ego and every day looks in the mirror and tells himself "omg im the king". Just look at his picture in this site .. rofl :)

I must admit i have a love hate relationship with all this doh, zippo and crash thing. Some times i find them funny, hell even friendly, i actually have crash on msn, i deleted zippo long time ago, lol! :D And some times i find them annoying as hell, just cause they tend 2 lose and win (which they mostly do, they are good players) without STYLE. Guys, the best players dont need to say " hahahaha i beat u noob rofl suck alot omg im the king <<<<<<< etc). U can see it in this game, let me mention random00 and mablak as 2 examples. I lost 80% of my games vs Random00, but i always felt he wins with style and RESPECT for his opponent. He doesnt need 2 rub in that he beat u in a game.

Of course, its allowed 2 whine some at times, i can also be pissed after some games, maybe even say some shit 2 my opponent, but it goes away fast lol. The league needs some "drama".. its what makes it a good league! If no1 cared about wins/losses then we wouldnt be here. And there will always be pricks, here and everywhere else! Zippo, my point is; its ok and cool with confidence, just dont let it slide over 2 arrogance and lameness. Did it ever occur 2 u that sometimes when u lose, ur opponent actually played good and did a good job?? :)

My 2 cents.. WHich became more like a dollar, sheeeesh longest post ever! :D haha! btw, i <3 guys like avi! He has some "rude" comments, BUT the smile is never far away! Hell! I love u all! <3  

...camsex any1??
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 07:54 PM by Uber »

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2010, 07:56 PM »
if not we were obviously not competitive would be third in the league and my clan was not first.

Competition is important here and in real life.

Offline nino

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2010, 08:13 PM »
mablak is really a good exemple, hes faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than zippo and crash and look at his attitude..so nice.

zippo you really want to be competitive in real life? so 1st change ur attitute, rofl i imagine you being a boss in any company...and 2nd learn english, it is very important acctually.

same goes to crash.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2010, 08:21 PM »
mablak play ropers...in default he inst better than me and crash.. maybe in intermediate but intermediate inst in classic league.

i dislike to compare players...all have ur style and speciality.

i'm a boss...my father have 1 big weaving company.

i'm studying in 1 of the best unis in brazil...maybe i will be ur boss soon rofl...

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 08:23 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline avirex

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2010, 08:32 PM »
thats all u do is compare players.. but now that somone compared against you, u dont like to do it? interesting.