Forums
May 19, 2024, 09:35 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9884 times)

Offline ZiPpO

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2010, 08:35 PM »
prove it ae avi....

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2010, 09:08 PM »
I removed nino's latest post.

Seriously, dude, calm down. Weren't you the one telling me to chill? Happy to return the favour.

Offline avirex

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2010, 09:08 PM »
D1 after your post I will give you more respect ... you do a good job here. is not really part is do what's right.

These guys came here to make a post against doh without the least reason why not only want to play w2roper crash and did not want to play against the Avirex ... And the crash would not have no fear of playing against the Avirex just look at the level League and two were traded Crash> avi.

He just did not like that Avirex kick gave him in several other games and wanted to somehow punish him.

it was only a couple posts back by you..  was not very hard to prove u dumbshit

Offline Guaton

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54 AM »

lmfao zippo u are f@#!ing awesome xDDD

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2010, 02:43 AM »
i'm the king of the darkforce guatonidas puto! hUHASUHA

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2010, 06:45 AM »
mablak play ropers...in default he inst better than me and crash.. maybe in intermediate but intermediate inst in classic league.

I disagree, I personally think Mablak is better than you at ALL league games. He is definately better at you at BnG, I know that for a fact.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2010, 07:39 AM »
Sorry for the late response. This issue has been discussed between mods and in the community for a few times. I don't mind going over and over again though. I'm not pointing directly to anyone in the following content.

The very point is, should our way of judgment be based on calming down the riled up people?

As I've said many many times before, if I'm about to ban ZiPpO this way, I WILL ban many others as well. Many of people who ask for ZiPpO/Crash/doH to be banned, aren't saint themselves either.
I could go through this site and point-out/quote the things you've been saying, how you acted in games ...

None of you care about TUS more than me. I build TUS to this very level, that's obvious right? You act like I find TUS behind the bushes: "wow look! a TUS lying around!, lets put it online!" and I have no idea how to handle it.

Let me clear this fog for those of you who aren't seeing this,
Some of you really REALLY dislike ZiPpO and everything related to him. You're just looking for an excuse to get him banned. You're like a tense man who gets upset by the next anything he deals with.

Still not seeing this? ok try this:
avirex posted this regarding ZiPpO, then 2 days later, here we are in another thread that leaded to him.

Should TUS moderators get sucked into this? Vote on the more riled up side?
We must ban ZiPpO, because? He pisses you off? I've been bleeding out of eyes when I read some of other people's posts here, what's the deal with them? It's OK as long as it is not posted by ZiPpO?

You have no idea how much you are damaging the community by bringing attention to this. You are inviting people to hate. You are teaching them 'Its cool to be angry'. There are people who hate ZiPpO who really have nothing to do with him.

Stop this! it is NOT ZiPpO who is ruining your fun. It is yourselves. There are infinite number of things in the world that can piss you off for good. That doesn't mean you have to go focus on them and get pissed.

On the other hand, when ZiPpO got banned actually. We caught him insulting someone in a game and no topics like this were made. We simply read the chat in one of his games and got him banned. But it wasn't like:

Crash said I don't play with avi cause he booted me &
ZiPpO said w2roper is not allowed on TUS! => HOW LAME!!! BAN THEM! BAN DOH! KILL THEIR FAMILY! REMOVE THAT PART OF EARTH THEY GREW UP ON!!

Solution
1. We could increase TUS behavior tolerance up to a level that it get ZiPpO and smash him like a grape. Surprisingly it also will do the same to handful of our beloved saints.

2. You COULD try to learn to ignore/focus-less/god-forbid-like people like ZiPpO. They don't have horns on their heads you know? How do you think a better community is made anyway? by throwing garbage at the people you can't stand?

Mods on TUS CAN solve the complaints, they sure have proved this so far. A complaint doesn't get bigger if you create a big smoke around it. We DO NOT solve complaints based on smokes!

p.s @Crash/ZiPpO, I may have sounded like I'm defending you, but in no way I am. We'll monitor you even more.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 07:47 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41 AM »
Can I point out, how you say "1. We could increase TUS behavior tolerance up to a level that it get ZiPpO and smash him like a grape. Surprisingly it also will do the same to handful of our beloved saints."

I don't see how, absolutely no one acts as bad as zippo does in games and on forums, no one whatsoever curses as much as zippo in games and on forums, no one brags about winning games as much as zippo and insults opponents when he beats them as much as zippo, no one whines about losing as much as zippo, I admit, crash isn't as bad as zippo, although crash has alot of bad points to him, at least he TRIES to approach things in a good manner to start off with THEN loses the plot, zippo on the other hand, even when in a good mood, will insult people and try to degrade them, he is worse than a 10/10 looking girl that thinks she is too good for everyone, crash is an angel compared to zippo, and I personally think zippo has influenced this apon crash, I used to really like crash, we used to be in the same clan together and he was always respectul back then, then bloody zippo came about and now crash is turning bad...

I was acting like a complete knob, but after being told this from someone I respect I have totally changed my attitude.

At least everyone else will apologize if proved wrong, at least everyone else has SOME nice side to them and actually says something meaningful now and again...

I am sorry MI, I know you don't want to ban anyone, but I honestly think you are making the wrong decision here, personally speaking, people like zippo are 1 of the reasons I don't play singles seriously in this game, and forfeited from the Playoffs, it's just not worth the hassle trying to achieve something and having to put up with his bullsh*t day in and day out, I only done it for BnG for something to pass the time...

Here are a few questions for you:

How can we ignore him? He is everywhere, you will see his posts/insults and bad attitude everywhere, on the forums and on wormnet.

Do you not think that zippo knows you are too soft and won't discipline him? He is not stupid...

Do you honestly think he is going to calm down anytime soon?

I personally took an interest in him, tried to talk to him, treat him with respect, I REALLY tried to help him, and he just spat it back at me, like he does with everyone else, even you...

From day 1 that I registered on TuS, all i've seen is zippo doing stuff like this and never anything nice...

If you won't ban him, MODS have the right, Especially you because you OWN this website, to delete ANYTHING you want without needing permission or even having to care what anyone else thinks, not just zippo, but anyone, if they curse too much, or say something TOTALLY out of line, you should delete it right away.

Freedom of speech is no match against my house my rules.

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2010, 09:16 AM »
Komo ur posts rock! Exactly same what i think
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline nino

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2010, 09:41 AM »
ye komo, really nice post.

and let me give a nino`s exemple...

if i stop my car in a gas store to buy some cigarrets and my gf stays in the car...then when i come back..i see a man showing off his dick to her , laughing and stuff, what should i do? tell her to just ignore and close her eyes? or just beat him up, get some fuel and put him fire?

for sure he would be a burned man... it is disrespectful, and noone admite stuff like this.

well zippo is able to make what he wants here, and all have to do is not to care...NICE!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2010, 09:44 AM »
Well, I think pouring petrol over him and setting him alight would be a little too much, especially while still standing in the petrol station yourself, NOT a wise move ;) Haha

But i'd surely and calmly do him in.

Offline SPW

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Komo ur posts rock! Exactly same what i think

tbh, I agree too.

But I also notice, that MOD's arent really interested about doing something against Zippo. He will never payback your attention, he will never change his behaviour. He cant listen up to other ppl coz he is 100% egoist and nothing more. Zippo dont care about anything on his way, whatever he wants to get.

I dont agree with Avi coz of that w2roper problem. Zippo is right there, of course. But thats not the reason why people are pissed off on him.

Offline darKz

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2010, 10:15 AM »
I just wanna get this off my chest:

If our community wasn't as small as it is I think ZiPpO would be long banned. Let's assume it was 20 times bigger, it just wouldn't hurt the competition as much to ban one player. And that's the only reason I see for not getting rid of him, really..

Of course you're right with most of what you said MI, and as much as I like and share your opinion of "everyone can change", this guy has not only once proven that he won't.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2010, 10:52 AM »
But I also notice, that MOD's arent really interested about doing something against Zippo.,

Guess why? When you don't visit this forum for like 36 hours and when you come back you see ANOTHER zippo thread and ANOTHER w2roper thread and ANOTHER avoiding/laming thread (each 4 pages long with maybe 10% of useful posts) and you see that AGAIN it's the same few people involved... you get the picture - it's starting to get on your nerves. It's much easier to deal with few offensive posts by one person than with 200 posts from a dozen of people, phew of which get just as offensive as the post/person who started it. So to all of you who think flaming threads is gonna help us to get rid of someone - no, sorry, it won't, we'd much more appreciate it if you ignored you know who and instead used PM or post reporting instead. It would help, really.

I just wanna get this off my chest:

If our community wasn't as small as it is I think ZiPpO would be long banned. Let's assume it was 20 times bigger, it just wouldn't hurt the competition as much to ban one player. And that's the only reason I see for not getting rid of him, really..

Of course you're right with most of what you said MI, and as much as I like and share your opinion of "everyone can change", this guy has not only once proven that he won't.

Maybe darkZ, but banning doubletime didn't hurt anyone, neither would hurt to ban zippo.
We don't need zippo to change, not anymore. We need the community to lay back and watch him saw off the branch his sitting on.

I personally took an interest in him, tried to talk to him, treat him with respect, I REALLY tried to help him, and he just spat it back at me, like he does with everyone else, even you...

(This is generaly speaking, not picking on komo, altough it may look like: )

And what have you learned from that? To turn away and ignore his ungrateful sorry ass from then on?
NO, you obviously figured that it would be good to post another wall of text and hand him another ego injection a pathological attention seeker like him get his kicks from. Again, to all of you, read MonkeyIsland's post AGAIN and read it CAREFULLY.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline avirex

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2010, 11:02 AM »
my "ban zippo poll" thread was strictly to have fun... i forget what other thread gave me the brilliant idea, but i decided it would be funny to make a ban zippo thread... i also did it to make light of my w2roper thread... i admit i took it too far, and im done with it... but yet.. people still like to refresh my memory of this often :) i dont mind.

no part of me thought "hmmm, maybe if enough ppl vote for him to be banned, then he will be" it was strictly a joke... i find most of you here take me too seriously.

as for MI saying people swearing and insulting in games.. i really hope ur not talking about me, because the only people i swear directly, and not indirectly *such as "f@#!, dint mean to do that!!!" are my friends, who know im just kidding... example: husk and chicken, i love to go zippo style on them when they beat us! hahaha but they know its all <3 and jokes and i gg them.

other then that, and believe it or not, i try to make an effort to always have good sportsmanship.. no matter how mad i am at losing.. when som1 makes a good move, ill tell them. and say gg...   

i guess i can rly just end this post with... BAN ZIPPO :D