Forums
May 20, 2024, 09:29 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] is avoiding ok?  (Read 9892 times)

Offline ZiPpO

Re: is avoiding ok?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 10:14 PM »
man this newbs guys starting to insult for nothing...see nino words...

idiot!

crash/zippo continously insult people for no reason, they continously try to get free wins for nothing, they try to get wins against them voided when they are perfectly fair and acceptable, they accuse others of cheating when they clearly aren't.

prove ur words komo!

he dont wanted to play with avi cuz avi kicked him from other game...i really dont care about nothing...i can play vs all!

will be same result!

nah shyguy...

u guys insult...not us!

and w2roper really lost the poll!

u guys cant force us to play this shit scheme.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:20 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 10:16 PM »
ye zippo everyone here knows, iam the insulter master, i insult everyone and everyone hate me.

but how about crash, who refused play us only cos avi were about to play too? thats allowed too? lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 10:18 PM »
If doH do not want to play w2Roper, you can't make them, pick something else, Zippo is right about that.

That wasn't the issue... crash and zippo kept saying w2roper wasn't allowed AT ALL, and even after I told him to read the forums saying it was legal, and even after telling him we played w2roper vs cfc, they still continue to insult and say w2roper lost poll and it isn't on tus. f@#! them
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 10:32 PM »
u decided to host only to argue about what schemes we will play, and to boot me and shy from ur server repeatedly... you guys are very immature, stupid, and do nothing but cause drama..  ur all a bunch of f@#!in retards.. no idea why dibz stays in a clan with u fools

Lol avirex, nothing about u but
remind me hmm what did u msg me msn?
crash please talk to people to vote yes on w2 roper !

fn cheater u and this scheme ;O

all the warning u give them dont work.. the 1 ban u gave zippo, did not work... i dont think 2 days is enough, u should ban these f@#!ers for a season... really get the message to them.. i wish there was a way to ban them from wnet too!

wtf mods, do ur jobs.. or me and nino are going to make a phone call to our old friends kiro, tsr, and flamiex

hmm If I want I will leave this game cus of ppl like u , im gettin really bored of those bullshits don't worry
as I can see your karma ain't going on well also.
hah is that a menace to the mods? XD

I can have -1000 karma id care , i know my right well
the most annoying thing was that u insulted zippo's dead brother pf, go out if u dont hf the game easy -.-
that's out of red line rly

If doH do not want to play w2Roper, you can't make them, pick something else, Zippo is right about that.

so that's fairship avi?
pick a real scheme u got chances to win. WE didn't agree to w2 roper..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:44 PM by Crash »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 10:55 PM »
......and even after telling him we played w2roper vs cfc, they still continue to insult and say w2roper lost poll and it isn't on tus. f@#! them

WOW!!! You have played "w2roper" with cfc!!!?? Now, that explains and solves everything!!
But, but..It really did lost the poll.. ;x
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/w2rope-scheme-***please-read***/

It's ok that they refuse to play "w2roper" since it is still just an idea, not an official scheme..

...you guys are very immature, stupid, and do nothing but cause drama..  ur all a bunch of f@#!in retards.. no idea why dibz stays in a clan with u fools
...u should ban these f@#!ers for a season... really get the message to them.. i wish there was a way to ban them from wnet too!

I would rather ban avi for all those insults and bad manners in the forums... over and over again...

n drama btw avi.. golden award for drama queen goes to you, not to them.. ;x
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:58 PM by Ramone »

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 11:01 PM »
+1 ramone by zippo second applaud by me ever.. n1 ramone!

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 11:03 PM »
Ye I'm tryin to solve "his" problems, and the guy is yellin so much, usin hard words u don't do nothing avirex,only coming closer to "get banned yourself " by that -.-

damn how " Mablak the really cool man " can be in mm pff

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 11:28 PM »
mab go to doh ;D anubis too ;D its will be cool ;D whitout then we wins playoffs..WITH then what we can? dominate the world?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 11:37 PM »
well, better if they stay in their clans :P or we can make too strong one clan and do activity even less! ;o

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 12:19 AM »
Ramone, w2roper is legal in tus. It has been ever since the new season started.  Crash was bitching about how we were trying to pick a scheme that wasn't in the league. w2roper IS in the league, and I don't deserve to be flamed just because crash or zippo don't read the forums and know that w2roper is legal.  I'm surprised you are on doh's side, to be honest... if you were there in ag, you would have seen crash insulting all of us and avoiding us and refusing to play us, even though he was asking for a clanner.  Look at zippo and crash's karma

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2010, 12:20 AM »
nt crash and zippo :D avirex might not be a nice flower to smell, but u both are shit in comparison with him.

just look for ur karma, look behind and see how much of trobles u already been in here. i even agree that you guys has the right to dont play w2roper, but if you guys were really nice people, or would just play it cuz it is just a game and wont change anything in ur lifes, or just would nicely ask us to change it and we would change our pick for sure, like we do with others clans here and they do with us.

and the thing of crash pass like 30 minutes  refusing to play us cuz avi kicked him of a game b4...no comments lol.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 12:23 AM by nino »

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 12:24 AM »
It is true you can refuse w2roper, but you guys weren't even acknowledging that it was an official scheme in tus.  You just bitched and insulted because YOU THOUGHT w2roper wasn't allowed.  Crash was even one of the main promoters for w2roper, and he is so ignorant that he doesn't even read the league updates and see it is a playable scheme now.. instead, he just bitches and moans and thinks we try to trick him

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 12:33 AM »
It is official, but I don't consider it as such because it doesn't have it's own ladder rank and positions to climb, and I think it should, to make it properly official.

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2010, 12:35 AM »
yeah crash, after u MSG'd me saying "oh i tried w2roper, i think its a rlly good scheme" i told u to help me promote it, big deal... i think thats the same conversation u begged me to join doH.

and crash, i never in my life mentioned anything about zippos brother, and never in my life would i.... so dont make this up.

ramone- the only thread that i insulted, and was drama-ish in was the w2roper thread, and thats cause it was something i was pretty passionate for... i already have agreed, and accepted that i took it too far.. other then that i dont start drama, so u can suck my ass..

unless ur talking about comments like "so u can suck my ass" but, thats just my personality lol.. suck my ass if u dont like it.

as far as the w2roper thing, that was just an excuse not to play us, just ANOTHER excuse.

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2010, 12:37 AM »
i liked that thing of lick my ass, lick my ass avi. yummy LOL