Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:19 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Lukz Avoiding  (Read 5594 times)

Online Sbaffo

Re: Lukz Avoiding
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2016, 05:38 PM »
We played the game.

Btw is it allowed to shot on a mine near your opponent worm and make it explode?
Perhaps we have to rm

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2016, 07:47 AM »
But this guy... has seriously no excuses. Lukz i suggest if you want to relax in your free time go out and smoke a joint. This is a league, again.

By saying "this guy" I assume you refer to Lukz? If so, what gives you the right to say he doesn't have any excuses?

Maybe it isn't a valid excuse to you because you grew up in that enviroment, making fun of people, swearing etc, it's normal to you. But some people aren't like that, they don't like smack talk or swearing/moaning etc, they enjoy a peaceful enviroment.

Saying "They can ignore me" isn't good enough, you shouldn't have to ignore someone to play a serious game with them, even players who wish to be quiet have moments of excitement when weird things happen in the game where you can at least type "lol" to each other.

"This is a league, again" - It's a League system sure, but by no means is it professional, you can't make a living solely from playing WA via TUS. It's a game based on fun, the League system is there just to give people who want to a place to compete seriously against each other.

I can't f*****g play with other peoples because of the limits game, AGAIN do i need to write what i said? I'm playing for reach the 1st playoff spot, remember that, AGAIN. Seems like everyone is "AVOIDING" my post ;D

This is why money in 1v1 Singles is a stupid idea, it makes people like you even more frustrated trying to play seriously in a "no one gives a f**k" enviroment.

Let's take a look at the major problems:

Timezones - You can't always align your playing hours with opponents playing hours.

Not enough players - Sometimes you can be sitting wasting your time trying to find opponent, especially if you are a very strong player.

15 game limit - The people you do play a lot, it doesn't last long, seriously, 15 games in 2 months??? It's a f**king joke, it's embarassing.

Noob bashing - People who really are scared to lose points, or want to abuse the system to make/break records.

Non-fixed games - For example in professional football, each team plays each other equal amount of times.

Insulting/Arguing - Players insulting each other and fighting for petty reasons, doesn't solve anything does it? With such a small community you are only make it worse for yourself by making people not want to play with you.

League reset - At least this one will happen after the current Season.

^^ Blame those reasons, don't blame guys like Lukz, for inactivity, and not being able to reach higher spots.

Open your mind, think outside the box, rather than get angry and complain and waste your own time and others, be calm, use your brain, find solutions, it's more interesting and helpful :)

P.S. The fact Senator was willing to give Sbaffo a free win(especially so fast) questions his integrity as a MOD, but, everyone is allowed a mistake :P

Online Peja

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2016, 08:06 AM »
But this guy... has seriously no excuses. Lukz i suggest if you want to relax in your free time go out and smoke a joint. This is a league, again.

By saying "this guy" I assume you refer to Lukz? If so, what gives you the right to say he doesn't have any excuses?

Maybe it isn't a valid excuse to you because you grew up in that enviroment, making fun of people, swearing etc, it's normal to you. But some people aren't like that, they don't like smack talk or swearing/moaning etc, they enjoy a peaceful enviroment.

Saying "They can ignore me" isn't good enough, you shouldn't have to ignore someone to play a serious game with them, even players who wish to be quiet have moments of excitement when weird things happen in the game where you can at least type "lol" to each other.

"This is a league, again" - It's a League system sure, but by no means is it professional, you can't make a living solely from playing WA via TUS. It's a game based on fun, the League system is there just to give people who want to a place to compete seriously against each other.

if you cant take some trash talk you are not willing to compete because it is a part of it.
if sbaffos pure existence crushes lukz feelings, so he cant focus anymore, its his problem, he can mute him during the game and enjoy his quiet peace.
if he cant handle it, he should consider playing funners or talking to almog the shrink.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2016, 08:20 AM »
if you cant take some trash talk you are not willing to compete because it is a part of it.
if sbaffos pure existence crushes lukz feelings, so he cant focus anymore, its his problem, he can mute him during the game and enjoy his quiet peace.
if he cant handle it, he should consider playing funners or talking to almog the shrink.

You only show your lack of sophistication peja, trash talk isn't a "part of it", it exists because most people don't mind it, do you think racism is ok because there are so many racists? Is it ok to be a homophobe because hundreds of millions of people hate gayness?

Also there are differences in how extreme some people use trash talk.

There is a difference in "Imma beat you heh" to "Imma skullf**k yo momma ni**a".

We have to live with the fact people like you just aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference between affecting a players ability to play and them simply choosing to not lower themselves to that level.

This isn't on my behalf, I enjoy a bit of trash talk myself, and still believe offense is taken not given, but at least I can understand it from another perspective unlike you ;)

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2016, 08:37 AM »

Open your mind, think outside the box, rather than get angry and complain and waste your own time and others, be calm, use your brain, find solutions, it's more interesting and helpful

Uh? Think i've done my part here enough, don't you think? www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/what-the-f@#!-is-going-on-29042/

you 're probably wondering why MI opened the game limits discussion topic, guess why. You haven't done none of these things, you're not playing the current league, why am i even supposed listen to your sophisticated english? Senator has done his part, and he did well because he's actually the only one who understood what happened, plus he's an active player, this means he knows everyone's behaviour in the league,  so please stop it now, i don't want to waste my time posting papyrus of post like you... we solved our problems, cu

Online Peja

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2016, 08:39 AM »

You only show your lack of sophistication peja, trash talk isn't a "part of it", it exists because most people don't mind it, do you think racism is ok because there are so many racists? Is it ok to be a homophobe because hundreds of millions of people hate gayness?

Also there are differences in how extreme some people use trash talk.

There is a difference in "Imma beat you heh" to "Imma skullf**k yo momma ni**a".

We have to live with the fact people like you just aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference between affecting a players ability to play and them simply choosing to not lower themselves to that level.

This isn't on my behalf, I enjoy a bit of trash talk myself, and still believe offense is taken not given, but at least I can understand it from another perspective unlike you ;)

it seems like you dont understand the meaning of competition. getting into the head of the opponent is a vital part of it, others just do it to spice things up. but the great komito is obviously smarter than the greatest athletes of all time.

Offline Senator

« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2016, 08:54 AM »
We played the game.

Btw is it allowed to shot on a mine near your opponent worm and make it explode?
Perhaps we have to rm

Not even sure if that's allowed but u skipped (u fell) your next turn so it doesn't matter :P

You might not see it, but Lukz had problems with you in the past, yes this is a League but it's a "Just for fun" enviroment, you can't really force someone to play you if you have gave them problems in the past.

Lukz was willing to play 2 games with Sbaffo this season and saw his current behavior, though. I didn't see Sbaffo insulting in those 2 games.

Things start getting complicated and ambiguous when mods will consider who doesn't like who and what was the reason for avoiding. Imo my decision went by the books (it was a quick decision because it was easy). At least ropa agreed with a mod's decision for once :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2016, 09:09 AM »
sbaffo and lukz played their games, and I am sure they will continue. End of story... If we could play like we post, worms' league would be one of the most active videogame of 2016 (My self included).

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2016, 09:40 AM »
Uh? Think i've done my part here enough, don't you think? www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/what-the-f@#!-is-going-on-29042/

you 're probably wondering why MI opened the game limits discussion topic, guess why. You haven't done none of these things, you're not playing the current league, why am i even supposed listen to your sophisticated english? Senator has done his part, and he did well because he's actually the only one who understood what happened, plus he's an active player, this means he knows everyone's behaviour in the league,  so please stop it now, i don't want to waste my time posting papyrus of post like you... we solved our problems, cu

Yeah you are putting some effort I forgot to give you credit for that previous stuff, sorry.

I have spoke about game limits in the past, i've been involved in almost every major TUS discussion regarding League changes etc, would also consider myself having a fair bit of influence regarding the overall reset, the only reason I am not playing the League right now is because my housing situation went tits up 3 months ago and I am struggling to find new accomodation to live, so it's impossible for me to setup my PC while temporary living at parents, I can assure you after Season reset and when I find a house there will be plenty games played ;) :P

it seems like you dont understand the meaning of competition. getting into the head of the opponent is a vital part of it, others just do it to spice things up.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/competition?s=t

^^ I fully understand the meaning of "competition", there is no mention of "trash talk" when it comes to the "meaning" of "competition".

Getting into the head of an opponent is a vital part of it, but there are other ways to do this than trash talk and insulting your opponent.

Yes, I do enjoy some trash talk though to "spice things up", it's funny lol, but I still respect those who don't enjoy this style, it seems you don't and never will.

Lukz was willing to play 2 games with Sbaffo this season and saw his current behavior, though. I didn't see Sbaffo insulting in those 2 games.

Things start getting complicated and ambiguous when mods will consider who doesn't like who and what was the reason for avoiding. Imo my decision went by the books (it was a quick decision because it was easy). At least ropa agreed with a mod's decision for once :D

Under these circumstances I don't agree with your decision, Lukz is definitely not an avoider and the fact you said Lukz has already played 2 games this Season with Sbaffo just puts the cherry on top lol.

Offline ANO

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2016, 09:45 AM »
sbaffo and lukz played their games, and I am sure they will continue. End of story... If we could play like we post, worms' league would be one of the most active videogame of 2016 (My self included).

... and you guys/men/kids are getting too much polemical (pages and pages of point of views), maybe it's the lack of pussy that you will not find in your rooms... come back to play or go out  and get some fresh air, some female's fur.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2016, 09:49 AM »
ANO, I like you, you're cool but you just sound like a crazed sex pervert, girls aren't the only interesting thing on the planet man...

Offline ANO

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2016, 09:56 AM »
Komo, I like you too... but we're getting too polemical... we don't even play...

Everything we do depends on women. Except for worms... that's what I thought.  :o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2016, 10:01 AM »
Komo, I like you too... but we're getting too polemical... we don't even play...

I would love to play but I can't  :'(

Everything we do depends on women. Except for worms... that's what I thought.  :o

Yeah, if you're married  :D

Online Peja

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 10:11 AM »

^^ I fully understand the meaning of "competition", there is no mention of "trash talk" when it comes to the "meaning" of "competition".

Getting into the head of an opponent is a vital part of it, but there are other ways to do this than trash talk and insulting your opponent.

Yes, I do enjoy some trash talk though to "spice things up", it's funny lol, but I still respect those who don't enjoy this style, it seems you don't and never will.

then you should be able to realize that "rivalry for supremacy" is much closer to "deal with your surroundings or lose" than it is to "help lukz to overcome his inner    insecurity when dealing with others"   

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 10:37 AM »
then you should be able to realize that "rivalry for supremacy" is much closer to "deal with your surroundings or lose" than it is to "help lukz to overcome his inner  insecurity when dealing with others"

Interesting choice of words you've used to help twist it to suit your perception.

Even IF we had an agreement here from your point of view(which we don't), it still says in TUS rules:

"Insulting other players, people is always disallowed in games and also on our site."

Which gives Lukz a valid reason to avoid Sbaffo in future games.

It was Sbaffos past behavior that caused Lukz to stop playing with him, Lukz should not be punished for that.

If I were a League MOD, I would try to help Lukz & Sbaffo sort out their problems and come to a mutual agreement they can both play in silence or something.