Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:36 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Lukz Avoiding  (Read 5674 times)

Offline Senator

Re: Lukz Avoiding
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2016, 10:42 AM »
I provided logs where Lukz asked me tus via PM, then refused to play against Sbaffo and then accepted tus against reN.

this complaint is only about sbaffo afaik. its funny you think the asbest case gives you the right to do this.

case 1: someone avoids any player who played more than 3 games on this league

case 2: someone gets asked to play, from 2 players, with the roughly the same skill, at about the same time and choses to play the one he does not dislike.

sorry bro, cant see the connection

Outsiders are not allowed to provide logs and bust an avoider or wtf? Lukz asked for tus via PM unlike u claimed.

I guess u didn't see this:
This was his answer:

Hi,

You should post it on leagues complaint board. If moderators agree, they'll give you a free win which forces the other player to play that game with you.

Sbaffo and dibz didn't ask at the same time. Sbaffo asked first and then some minutes later dibz asked. Maybe Lukz accepted tus against dibz because dibz was reachable on the season standings unlike Sbaffo? Who knows and the reason is irrelevant.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2016, 10:55 AM »
Lukz is definitely not an avoider, he is one of the greatest overall players there has ever been, he has beat/lost against the best players there are.

He doesn't like Sbaffo which I can understand because Baffo has been annoying as hell to him, and it doesn't matter if he has changed and is nice guy now to Lukz cuz in Lukz eyes he will always be arrogant annoying little kid.

Lukz actually plays the game professionally, he enjoys peace and quiet to play game, like real life sports like Snooker etc, Sbaffo is the one who constantly whines and moans about stuff other players does quite regulary, no wonder people get fed up with him.

If you give Sbaffo a free win because of this, you are opening up flood games forcing players to play against people they don't even like, and eventually they will get fed up and do something else, end result = TUS loses activity.

I understand it's frustrating for Sbaffo, he wants to play everyone he can to maximize his points, but in the end it's his own fault for being a d**k to people in the past.

And if Sbaffo wanted to fix this he wouldn't be here posting this c**p he would calmly chill out and let time heal the wounds, then approach Lukz at a later date,

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2016, 11:00 AM »
You make Lukz sound like a childish horrible person that holds virtual grudges over the internet and can't see past people changing, one of the most usual things in life.

"not playing someone I don't like" is one of this new millennial problems. It was never a thing. There should be a bigger incentive to beat someone you don't like and steal points from him, but that's irrelevant, I've said it many times, use the built in game ignore function, it's in your power, if cyber text people write in a chat is enough to cause a reaction on you and change your feeling state do what's in your power and stop adulterating the league with shitty personal opinions about how you think people should behave, my god, it's sickening. You have a simple solution, and yet you choose to try and change other people, it's rich, it's the kind of justice warrior attitude that plagues the internet. Grow up. Press a keyboard combination of two keys, solve the problem.

where are you going to draw the line? I don't like anyone, so I get to avoid and nitpick all my opponents, alright, fantastic.

edit: what would happen if sbaffo's clan played lukz clan, but sbaffo was merely spectating? would lukz refuse to play unless sbaffo left the game? Think of how ridiculous you sound.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 11:08 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2016, 11:11 AM »
This whole discussion is actually so retarded because the avoiding problem can be fixed really easily: Just include a matchmaking system on the site and make it obligatory to use for classic league. AL or TPL had this, but they made the mistake to still allow people to pick their opponents so in the end only very few people used it (obviously, because many prefer the easy points over a random opponent which could technically be Mablak or Random00).
In the current state where you can play vs anyone at any time, people are gonna avoid certain players, it's bound to happen and the witch hunting is just dumb.

This.

I have already asked for it, more than once, but none wants to listen me, league is the new "normal funners" as everyone rather play their favourite scheme/opponent and avoid everyone and finally bragging about some fake ratings, which in the 40% of the cases don't even fit the skill level of the player. Don't let me talk about clanner league...

And lol, avoiding because of getting some insults on the internet is probably the most ridicolous thing (my behaviour is not even that toxic), if you guys can't deal with it just ignore, either you have some problems if you get frustrated by playing someone you dislike. Grow some pair of balls.

Lukz is definitely not an avoider, he is one of the greatest overall players there has ever been, he has beat/lost against the best players there are.

He doesn't like Sbaffo which I can understand because Baffo has been annoying as hell to him, and it doesn't matter if he has changed and is nice guy now to Lukz cuz in Lukz eyes he will always be arrogant annoying little kid.

Lukz actually plays the game professionally, he enjoys peace and quiet to play game, like real life sports like Snooker etc, Sbaffo is the one who constantly whines and moans about stuff other players does quite regulary, no wonder people get fed up with him.

If you give Sbaffo a free win because of this, you are opening up flood games forcing players to play against people they don't even like, and eventually they will get fed up and do something else, end result = TUS loses activity.

I understand it's frustrating for Sbaffo, he wants to play everyone he can to maximize his points, but in the end it's his own fault for being a d**k to people in the past.

And if Sbaffo wanted to fix this he wouldn't be here posting this c**p he would calmly chill out and let time heal the wounds, then approach Lukz at a later date,

What kind of bullshit is this? I wonder if you've ever seen me complaining about maps/scheme or avoiding anyone (as the 80% do on this league )? Ido rarely judge people by their style of gaming, am i not allowed to do that? I've been told by so many people that'l he's a scumbag and i've been proved it more than once. Your post is completely wrong,  sorry.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:08 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Peja

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2016, 11:23 AM »
edit: what would happen if sbaffo's clan played lukz clan, but sbaffo was merely spectating? would lukz refuse to play unless sbaffo left the game? Think of how ridiculous you sound.

lukz kicks any spectators to prevent such a thing from happening  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2016, 11:24 AM »
Brb avoiding.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2016, 11:47 AM »
You make Lukz sound like a childish horrible person that holds virtual grudges over the internet and can't see past people changing, one of the most usual things in life.

No, that's how you choose to perceive it.

"not playing someone I don't like" is one of this new millennial problems. It was never a thing. There should be a bigger incentive to beat someone you don't like and steal points from him,

It isn't bad to want to avoid people who annoy you, and it isn't bad to want to put them in their place either, people are different and if everyone was the same the world would be a boring place.

What kind of bullshit is this? I wonder if you've ever seen me complaining about maps/scheme or avoiding anyone (as the 80% do on this league )? Ido rarely judge people by their style of gaming, am i not allowed to do that? I've been told by so many people that'l he's a scumbag and i've been proved it more than once. Your post is completely wrong,  sorry.

Ok first of all Sbaffo, in terms of having balls, always trying to improve and play/beat the best players, you are extremely impressive, and I wish everyone had that same mindset.

I never once suggested you are an avoider, sorry if you felt that way.

You might not see it, but Lukz had problems with you in the past, yes this is a League but it's a "Just for fun" enviroment, you can't really force someone to play you if you have gave them problems in the past. You should respect they don't avoid you because they are afraid but avoid you simply because they don't enjoy spending their free time relaxing with people who insult them or annoy them.

If you really want to solve the problem, be patient, enjoy the game with other people and worry about matters with more important consequences.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2016, 12:06 PM »

yes this is a League but it's a "Just for fun" enviroment, you can't really force someone to play you if you have gave them problems in the past. You should respect they don't avoid you because they are afraid but avoid you simply because they don't enjoy spending their free time relaxing with people who insult them or annoy them.

Again, as i wrote to Almog, i can understand he doesn't want to play me, i insulted him in the last game, and didn't get mad. But this guy... has seriously no excuses. Lukz i suggest if you want to relax in your free time go out and smoke a joint. This is a league, again.

If you really want to solve the problem, be patient, enjoy the game with other people and worry about matters with more important consequences.

I can't f*****g play with other peoples because of the limits game, AGAIN do i need to write what i said? I'm playing for reach the 1st playoff spot, remember that, AGAIN. Seems like everyone is "AVOIDING" my post ;D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2016, 12:18 PM »
Lol, this thread is still active :)

Offline Peja

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2016, 12:28 PM »

I can't f*****g play with other peoples because of the limits game, AGAIN do i need to write what i said? I'm playing for reach the 1st playoff spot, remember that, AGAIN. Seems like everyone is "AVOIDING" my post ;D

you have 7 remains with daina, she could play with you instead of playing her latino noobs, you could play with her instead of spamming lukz snooper.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2016, 12:30 PM »

you have 7 remains with daina, she could play with you instead of playing her latino noobs, you could play with her instead of spamming lukz snooper.

rarely met here because of our timezones, she doesn't avoid tho.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:37 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Almog

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2016, 01:06 PM »
Komo why do you even comment on ropa?

Sbaffo I'm in ag, come get me xd.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2016, 01:38 PM »
oh look, suddenly his 6 points essay doesn't matter anymore

who would've thought it was all noise... oh wait, he was called out for it early
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2016, 03:24 PM »

?

Offline nino

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2016, 03:42 PM »

?

hes calling you to combate!!! go to destroy this puto!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.