Forums
May 05, 2024, 08:16 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Map Refusing  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Kyho

[SOLVED] Map Refusing
« on: June 20, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Firstly, we was about to play clanner with CAT. We pickd wxw , and the story goes on. It's not the first time that CAT is refusing to play at our map . It's becoming really irritating ,If your opponent refuse map beacuse it's too hard for him. I can understand it, if it wouldn't be 5,10,15 time when they don't want to play our "hard" map. Why we always need to agree with them for map? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to take free win for this game I just want to take this stupid "agreement for map" rule away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Map Refusing
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 12:18 PM »
Also I would like to add to kyho's post, CAT know there is another rule of higher rating must play their pick 1st, they use this to their advantage, they force us to pick 1st so they can refuse if we pick TTRR or WxW with a map too hard for them, forcing us to pick something they prefer to play, THEN when it is THEIR pick 2nd, they will pick shoppa, and use the same maps again and again (We always have to play their stupid shoppa maps and we can't refuse because we already played our pick...). They will never play their pick 1st because they know they cannot keep refusing different maps we pick for WxW/TTRR/Roper.

Please do something to stop this... No clan should be allowed to abuse the League this way...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 12:31 PM »
lmfao

When Swist played with Peja so they picked good map not easy but not hard. When Swist play with Kyho.... (btw. last time Kyho's behave is like girl in menstruation) so allways hard maps.... (we don't like maps by Berria & Barman) Ok if you really wanna so we can surr in1 st turn and you will have your 20 points....
When some1 wana to I change map so ok I change (last time in tus shoppa with prince i showed him 6 maps) but they never asked about change maps.....  ::)

Higher raiting hmmm ever aef wanted play clanenr with us but they already played 1 clanner so komo wanted play their pick 1st and showed me this rule (he wanted win their pick1 stly and later barman + some1 else our pick coz he was scared to play our pick 1stly).... so if he can so why me not ?! rules are same to everyone....

yesterday dt refused to play clanner with aef coz aef wanted pick bng and komo + barman - ok we accepted everything was ok, we lost - ok np.... but today thay has problem to chgange f@#!ing map to easier.....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:35 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Kyho

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47 PM »
(btw. last time Kyho's behave is like girl in menstruation)
XD
so allways hard maps.... (we don't like maps by Berria & Barman)
Always hard maps, beacuse I enjoy hard maps , and swist enjoy hard maps too. Playing on such easy maps just don't give me enough fun.Why the hell we need to play on your map, If it is our pick?
When some1 wana to I change map so ok I change
"I can understand it, if it wouldn't be 5,10,15 time when they don't want to play our "hard" map."
today thay has problem to chgange f@#!ing map to easier.....
Yes it is a problem . We changed our wxw maps to easier specially for you many times in previous clanners coz u refused to play harder ones. It can't last forever.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:57 PM by Kyho »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 12:50 PM »
I must apologise for the way I acted to dt last night, they normally play BnG with us, I was in one of those moods...

CAT we are angry with you because you refuse so many times, in order for us to play clanner with you it ALWAYS has to be on YOUR terms and that isn't fair.

We have lost so many shoppers to your clan because you get 1st turn & better weapons, like, it always seems you get cluster bombs etc... Why should we now risk the same thing in WxW, WxW is supposed to be about roping skill not just who gets 1st turn and better weapons.

You want easier map because you want better chance to win, why don't you practise harder maps and increase your skill, and then in future CAT will become a better / stronger team and you will have more pride and more respect.

Offline Swist

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 12:51 PM »
I just dont like play easy wxw maps coz this doesnt give me fun. Even when i play with some1, who can't roping i pick hard map becasue I like it.  When I played with peja I chose easier one becasue he's not pro in wxw and he wasnt my opponent(then i would choose berria or smth xd), just teammate, so i couldnt pick hard map.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 12:59 PM »
We have lost so many shoppers to your clan because you get 1st turn & better weapons, like, it always seems you get cluster bombs etc...

I'm sorry coz we are lucky xD

Why should we now risk the same thing in WxW, WxW is supposed to be about roping skill not just who gets 1st turn and better weapons.

In wxw we have weapons at start. So we can't win by luck.

I hate hard maps coz after 3 fails in 4 first turns i'm angry and i wanna surr.... ok, if u wanna play with us wxw at hard maps -> ok but it's NOOB BASHING ! :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 01:13 PM »
Chelsea, why don't you try to become better then? You are a guy who wants to become better no?

If I had the time, I would practise Elite/T17/TTRR alot more, but I don't so I can't...

How can you accept BnG against me/barman, but not WxW? It's almost the same thing lol...

You DO have the skill to win WxW, you just don't believe in yourself.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 01:33 PM »
I just don't like rope schemes xD I don't have fun in them... I prefer defaults. Free hates hyst, i don't like rope schemes xD

same like Swist hate t17 xD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:46 PM by Chelsea »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 06:18 PM »
Some of us don't like playing T17/Elite, we still do it...

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 06:22 PM »
CAT: Chelsea Avoiding TUS

Offline deejay

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 08:12 PM »
Also I would like to add to kyho's post, CAT know there is another rule of higher rating must play their pick 1st, they use this to their advantage, they force us to pick 1st so they can refuse if we pick TTRR or WxW with a map too hard for them, forcing us to pick something they prefer to play, THEN when it is THEIR pick 2nd, they will pick shoppa, and use the same maps again and again (We always have to play their stupid shoppa maps and we can't refuse because we already played our pick...). They will never play their pick 1st because they know they cannot keep refusing different maps we pick for WxW/TTRR/Roper.

Please do something to stop this... No clan should be allowed to abuse the League this way...

You guys did the exact same shit to us last season lol..

" YOU GUYS HAVE HIGHER POINTS SO YOU NEED TO PICK 1ST ITS RULZ" LOL hypocrites

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 08:40 PM »
We didn't avoid your pick though lol, which is the whole point of this...

So no, we are not hypocrits ;)

Offline Triad

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 09:00 PM »
just an idea but maybe lets ban map refusing. But also put a limit to using same map per season. For example if its your pick, you can pick map A only twice per season. (Opponent can pick map A twice if its his/her pick. If both pick, no limit) So there wont be no map-raping or map-avoiding.

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 10:39 PM »
just an idea but maybe lets ban map refusing. But also put a limit to using same map per season. For example if its your pick, you can pick map A only twice per season. (Opponent can pick map A twice if its his/her pick. If both pick, no limit) So there wont be no map-raping or map-avoiding.
I agree with that just check if it is player pick and if the map has been picked already 2 times during the season (common I'm sure there are enough shoppa map) and if it is the case disable the report. Easy, make people play on new map which extend the diversity and also promote shoppa map making and so and so.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 10:57 PM by zippeurfou »