Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:50 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!  (Read 6504 times)

Offline lalo

Re: oO! wtf? fake zippo in ag!
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2010, 11:12 PM »
We got another situation with zippo and company. We were playing an elite with zippo and jerry, we were winning, zippo blamed jerry coz his suckage, in fact he wanted to play with bull but he was away. Suddenly out of the blue zippo crashed, and bull was in ag ready to play, weird isn't it?. Zippo rehosted and bull putted his team, but we refused this and claimed the same teams, coz we suspected that Zippo crashed on purpose, so jerry and bull quitted, they changed nicknames lol and joined once more. Jerry putted his team but wasn't even the same that he used before, we asked him to put his original team but couldn't coz he did not have it, he was bull!

Offline beer

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2010, 11:16 PM »
We got another situation with zippo and company. We were playing an elite with zippo and jerry, we were winning, zippo blamed jerry coz his suckage, in fact he wanted to play with bull but he was away. Suddenly out of the blue zippo crashed, and bull was in ag ready to play, weird isn't it?. Zippo rehosted and bull putted his team, but we refused this and claimed the same teams, coz we suspected that Zippo crashed on purpose, so jerry and bull quitted, they changed nicknames lol and joined once more. Jerry putted his team but wasn't even the same that he used before, we asked him to put his original team but couldn't coz he did not have it, he was bull!

getting really ungly..

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2010, 11:39 PM »
nothing for say.. -.-"

i really crashed...!!

i playing with hakfinn and we have same lifes....20- than cfc but we had the turn.

when we come back "rh" crash want to play...and these guys say than only hak and me can play cuz the last game was me and hak...

the rest i dont know cuz i'm in host...

but i dont believe it...

can u upload the game lalo?

and this topic dont have nothing about this complaint...plz idiot made a new complaint about it!

-.-" that is lame....

i think cfc lose alot against doh and come to say idiot things here XD
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:43 PM by ZiPpO »

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2010, 11:51 PM »

start a new thread lalo on this topic.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2010, 02:05 PM »
solved ne1?

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2010, 02:34 PM »
solved ne1?

Congratulations to - 247 karma points Zippo. :-*

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16 PM »
who cares about it? solved ne1?

pelo menos nao sou um noob como vc doublenerd XD
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:18 PM by ZiPpO »

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2010, 06:59 PM »
the mods have voted that the games stand, sorry if you really were faked but theres more evidence against u than for you

this thread has gone on long enough, time to close it