Forums
April 30, 2024, 09:55 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] people avoiding schems  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Agneau

[SOLVED] people avoiding schems
« on: July 08, 2010, 02:41 PM »
long time i want to make this topic,

some ppl in tus avoid schems

for example if u say to renatoSL u pick rr, he says i dont play rr and dont tus :|

same for banca7t

i means thats stupid all the interest of tus is to become a good allrounder and improve where u are weak!

if each time some1 picks bng ppl say sry but i suck at it i dont play that, komo would have nobody to own!

in tus u have to respect any choice of schem even if u hate it, that's what i think

Offline nino

Re: people avoiding schems
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 03:25 PM »
ye i agree agneau and i think if someone avoid, there should atleast have a button, then you report as not played cos opponent refused your pick.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 04:42 PM »
I believe I am the winner of the "Most avoided" victim award, for people not wanting to play BnG...  Seriously lol

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 04:54 PM »
well if ur opponent says he won't play X scheme if u tus with him,BEFORE u start playing any of the pick's is still not that bad
true that avoiding any of the schemes is lame but...some ppl will neva EVA neva EVA neva EVA will change xDDD
and if u play ur opponents pick and he don't want to play the scheme u picked,that's just lack of good-breeding.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 05:12 PM »
i do avoid bng since i dnt realy enjoy it and i guess will never enjoy..
but i say that at start, not big deal.. whats the point of play something that ill not hf?
but i got u agneau, they avoid cose they dont wanna lose on it, i do cose i dnt ENJOY, i guess its diferent

drama queen iz back

Offline SPW

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:21 PM »
ye i agree agneau and i think if someone avoid, there should atleast have a button, then you report as not played cos opponent refused your pick.

this.

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 05:26 PM »
its annoying, but if u say before any game isnt that bad.. as i said ill keep avoiding bng, as CF avoid rr when u play for exemple, or as CKC avoid rr also when chicken plays..
whats the deal?

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Well, Chicken avoids TTRR not CKC lol, I avoid TTRR for clanners too lol In fact i'll try to avoid anything except BnG in clanners, but in SINGLES ! i'll do anything :D

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Well, Chicken avoids TTRR not CKC lol, I avoid TTRR for clanners too lol In fact i'll try to avoid anything except BnG in clanners, but in SINGLES ! i'll do anything :D
if he does CKC does too.

just let it be.. evryone does or done it.. it must be said at start thats all.. if u dnt like u can not play him. ez

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 08:07 PM »
Everyone avoids me in TTRR you mean? Thats why i never get to play in them.

I don't look for clanners with just 1 other member because people will pick my weakness. That topic came up of me asking for no RR clanners and since then i don't bother looking for clanners when im not prepared to play someones pick.

diana has recently been avoiding bngs. cfc asking in ag for clanners, then ask what we pick and say if bng they won't play us..

Offline chakkman

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 08:32 PM »
That's quite a normal thing to pick the scheme you are most likely to win... no lame point in that chicken. Of course vs. certain people/clans you can't rely on any weaknesses so you would probably pick the scheme u get the most points in. If you have a weakness, work on it, every1 can do that according to their abilities up to a certain point.

Offline Madden

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:22 PM »
I think it's fine if people don't want to play certain schemes. Not everyone plays TUS to become good all rounders, they just enjoy  competitive games of schemes they enjoy. Does it really matter if people avoid? I don't believe it causes many problems and if a point was made of reporting avoiders, I think that could only harm league activity. There are new players who don't like playing defaults and love to shop, also new defaulters who don't want to rope. I'd rather have them playing a few games than throwing them out for avoiding games.

The only reason I could see this being a problem is if a clan/player was greatly benefitting from avoiding and achieving a higher ranking than they deserve. Is this happening?
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline Agneau

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 09:54 PM »
maddy makes a point!

i just find this boring, for example somedays i love rring and some others i prefer ropers

and change my mood coz of a guy who most of cases pick a think u dont want to play is boring!

i just want to say, the problem is not because they dont play a schem, but they have to think that the schem they pick can be a schem which ppl dont want to play

imo its just about respecting choices, thing that all ppl dont do and its getting worst and worst with the new wave of players

Offline Snoop

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 09:55 PM »
Lol agree 100% i hate that ppl.. Speciiale renato i just had a problem with him, also i told him to rr me and he denied LOL noobs. Well something should be done

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 10:42 PM »
Everyone avoids me in TTRR you mean? Thats why i never get to play in them.

I don't look for clanners with just 1 other member because people will pick my weakness. That topic came up of me asking for no RR clanners and since then i don't bother looking for clanners when im not prepared to play someones pick.

diana has recently been avoiding bngs. cfc asking in ag for clanners, then ask what we pick and say if bng they won't play us..

im not saing that u did something wrng, or not, just saind that u avoid rr in clanner, like SPW who is agains this but used avoid ropes in clanner!
tom im jus saing.. I also avoid BNG and ill keep avoindg bng i dnt give i f@#!.. i say that before play my game so thats must b ok, if my opont doesnt like, gg and we do no play.

i just said and e.g i dont wanna start a WAR, the e.g was realy for SPW who avoid, but on this thread is agains what is weird

drama queen iz back