Forums
May 19, 2024, 09:56 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] pls delete  (Read 1317 times)

Online Peja

[SOLVED] pls delete
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:02 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-141011/

sbaffo was throwing a 4 sec sitter at 28:46, nade was sitting for 0.28. it made damage of 14 hp. as you can see at min 44 for example he had 1 hp left at the end of the game. we asked him to do the damage but he didnt. afaik this is our win, i will report when someone confirms.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:05 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline HHC

Re: pls delete
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 04:55 PM »
I would also like to know whether that girder was according to the rules. Can you use it for defensive purposes if it's got an offensive purpose at the same time?

Online Peja

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 05:03 PM »
girder at 32:55

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 05:12 PM »
Yup, that's a sitter, and you can't blame it on accident like in the other thread when rolling 4s.
I'd say girder is also questionable, but the rule about it is stupid so it can be seen both ways.

Online Peja

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 05:14 PM »
the girder blocked kyhos shot he was hitting previous turn. if he just wants to bounce a nade he has many options to place a girder without blocking our attack lol.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 05:17 PM »
girder is also questionable, but the rule about it is stupid so it can be seen both ways.
haha yeah girder is okay if its used to be a bank, even ignoring the fact next turn you will tele under that girder and hide xD

Offline ANO

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 05:28 PM »
I cannot believe you are complaining for that, Peja.
For a bl shot of how? 10 hp with sbafof at 80 hp and yr Aef at 130??? the nade stucked cause of the texture...

Online Peja

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 05:36 PM »
i cant believe u guys are calling a sitter caused by a lame 4 sec roller an accident. be a man and take the consequences or tell your mate to stop to gamble with sitters.

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 05:41 PM »
if you want to talk about laming, what can you say me about the hide of Guria???? it was also darkside at the beginning...

Online Peja

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 05:51 PM »
dunno which game u were watching, maybe an moleshopper? anyway guuuria was been able to hit during the whole game same goes for kyho. even in his hardest hard hard uber hide  (where he had to sg to get angle) sbaffo made damage on first attempt.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:53 PM by Peja »

Offline ANO

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 05:58 PM »
i don't like 4 secs nade as you know...
lame was the hide, lame was the shot. I probably would have waited that she has opened by herself her own hide. and then shot...

The rolling is lame the sitter was accidentally to me...

Offline Kyho

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 06:00 PM »
It wasn't guuuria ANO, it was me. And I wonder , why this hide was lame XD? Any1 would do this tele in my position, just normal thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online Peja

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 06:02 PM »
i wanna see your reaction when i kiss your gf on accident ;). im quite sure you would care as much as i care for this 4 sec nade not moving the way as sbaffo wanted.

Offline ANO

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 08:43 PM »
Boh... I can't see the hugest problem ever ... up to mods... I was not in that game, if not you would have been killed first uahuahua

i don't care, really... I m hungry only with some people and it's not you... (not yet... :P)

Btw, touch ana accindetally, i won't need mods to solve the question uhauhauh UAHUHAUHA

AH A A HA

Offline OrangE

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 09:16 PM »
i've checked very carefully and the last sound of the nade is at 0:24, not at 28. so the nade was still from 0:24 and can't be considered a sitter.

i'm sorry but this game is still valid.