Forums
May 14, 2024, 11:23 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] tus-wa.com/leagues/game-135623/  (Read 2385 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: tus-wa.com/leagues/game-135623/
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 01:27 AM »
So you are telling me I can use this logic and it's true:

I can hit him with a grenade

He can't hit me with a grenade

It's darksiding?

I understand what you are saying, either condition equals 1 condition which makes the rule enforcable, but the way TuS has it wrote now it applies as 2 seperate conditions, because sometimes there is a hide where they can hit you but you can't hit them without serious risk of a sitter or having to use 5 seconds with minimum bounce, and how would that be fair if they can choose a hide you can't hit them and they are allowed to attack you?

Edit:

Usually, with suspicious hides, there's at least some chance for a bounce shot of some kind that can hit, but in this case it's pretty clear that a succesful grenade hit is impossible. Personaly, I'm calling Riviva's hide a darkside. Let's see what franz (and others) say.

I attached this replay, you can easily hit.

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32 AM »
So you are telling me I can use this logic and it's true:

I can hit him with a grenade

He can't hit me with a grenade

It's darksiding?

Yes, that's darksiding (by the definition as it is atm). And the opposite is also true, so the following:

how would that be fair if they can choose a hide you can't hit them and they are allowed to attack you?

is not allowed either.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 01:38 AM »
Then why in the past when complaints have been made the MODs have went with the logic that you can hit them with grenade but they can't hit you, or, you can't hit them but they can hit you, and it's been allowed?

Check my last post, I uploaded a replay where I hit riViVa from Impo's hide.

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 01:42 AM »
Then why in the past when complaints have been made the MODs have went with the logic that you can hit them with grenade but they can't hit you, or, you can't hit them but they can hit you, and it's been allowed?

Do you have a specific case in mind?

I attached this replay, you can easily hit.

Yes, but I say again, Riviva can't, and by the current definition, he is darksiding (to his detriment, but still).
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 01:44 AM »
Ok, fair enough, this is a good thing, this is REALLY good. :)

But still doesn't change the fact it's been allowed in the past :(

Edit: While we are on the subject of correct use of language, when you upload something and 1 person has downloaded it, it says "downloaded 1 times." it should say "downloaded 1 time."

Offline OrangE

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 01:57 AM »
lmfao impo are you crazy? he teleported to a place where basically he could only zook.

you had the advantage to try to lg5s him until u succeed, u should just hide where he couldnt zook, so he would be forced to tele back.

why u guys always whine and cry and ask for mods, cmon.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 03:51 AM »
Riviva never even answered.
This complaint sux.
Prank is in a bad mood and don't know wtf is he talking about.
Komo is exaggerating that there was 50% injustice in the past about this subject. [/van signature]
Rok is right.
I'm drunk.
World is round.
Truth,
All I wanted to say is that this map sux. ;x

U keep on...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_disjunction

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 04:31 AM »
You are so right, Ramone is an ass lol.

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 10:25 AM »

darkside? SO how the f@#! I shot at him?

And as for Zook, in most situations, you CAN'T hit with Zook! So it doesn't mean that it is darkside...

For green peoples: This is darkside:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:57 AM by Riviva »

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 10:43 AM »
MOD. Please remove this the game:

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-135624/

Because impo gave up for no reason! Or at least without a valid reason. How says rules: "Never surrender"

Quitting a game before it ends means you forfeit the game. There is only one exception to the rule: if your opponent chose the wrong scheme without informing you. Before you quit, you must point out the scheme is incorrect and that you want to replay the game with the correct scheme.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:47 AM by Riviva »

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 03:05 PM »
Do you know how many BnG's someone has hid where they can't shoot a grenade out but you can hit them? It happens at least 50% of games where someone is pushed and they refuse to move and you are forced to throw rolling grenades or LG zook or trapshot.
you are wrong komo, on such situations player still can do bounce or put girder.

here riviva wasnt able to do bounce, even put girder because he was on the edge of map

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 03:14 PM »
I know I would easily finish him, but I though about fairplay and skipped so he can tele back, and he ignored me, just started to zook. that bs pissed me pretty hard ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 07:00 PM »
Do you know how many BnG's someone has hid where they can't shoot a grenade out but you can hit them? It happens at least 50% of games where someone is pushed and they refuse to move and you are forced to throw rolling grenades or LG zook or trapshot.
you are wrong komo, on such situations player still can do bounce or put girder.

Yes, and then I destroy all 3 girders with a few shots then what?

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 07:23 PM »
lol Im glad you can destroy girder in a few shits but its considered as darksiding you know

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 09:38 PM »
lol Im glad you can destroy girder in a few shits but its considered as darksiding you know

No it's not, you are allowed to place girders to bank from, just not for protection.