Forums
April 30, 2024, 08:21 PM

Author Topic: asbest  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Peja

asbest
« on: November 30, 2014, 11:09 PM »
well i dont think this guy ever deserves to do a single post on this site again. but wouldnt it be possible to keep him muted and just allow him to take part in clanner league?
this league is about to die, and every few weeks we see the same bunch of oldschool allstars throwing in amazing ideas what to do. sadly noone of them is playing this game and its not likely to change.

but we could do something very simple and effective. let asbest play for z13, give this clan a chance to contend.
i think this league needs anyone who is willing to take part. this move would give a new upcoming clan the chance to compete in several schemes. at a time with clans taking part in playoffs despite of winning just 30% of their regular season games, a more balanced league sounds like something good.

he wont bother anyone on forums, if he starts insulting in clanners like a maniac, you can just pull the banhammer again. besides others, im one of the few guys trying to keep shit alive for the past few years. to be brutal honest, i prefer a playing insulting asbest over all those guys who are nothing but all talk on forums.
they wont bring us any activity while asbest certainly would.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Chicken23

Re: asbest
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:48 PM »
no idea what the guy did in the forums but hes asked me to be unbanned as well.

hes probably a nut job for always having to insult people because hes doing it for his own amusment but even the crazies with some skill are worth playing a league game against. If hes not breaking the rules (asides from behavious) don't see the harm in keeping him muted and letting him take part in league games? - Although... this could promote other trolls to keep trolling if they see their behaviour won't go punished. Too bad he doesn't live in the UK as internet bullying is now illegal and you can go to jail haha

Offline Phanton

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 02:08 AM »
well i dont think this guy ever deserves to do a single post on this site again. but wouldnt it be possible to keep him muted and just allow him to take part in clanner league?
this league is about to die, and every few weeks we see the same bunch of oldschool allstars throwing in amazing ideas what to do. sadly noone of them is playing this game and its not likely to change.

but we could do something very simple and effective. let asbest play for z13, give this clan a chance to contend.
i think this league needs anyone who is willing to take part. this move would give a new upcoming clan the chance to compete in several schemes. at a time with clans taking part in playoffs despite of winning just 30% of their regular season games, a more balanced league sounds like something good.

no idea what the guy did in the forums but hes asked me to be unbanned as well.

hes probably a nut job for always having to insult people because hes doing it for his own amusment but even the crazies with some skill are worth playing a league game against. If hes not breaking the rules (asides from behavious) don't see the harm in keeping him muted and letting him take part in league games? - Although... this could promote other trolls to keep trolling if they see their behaviour won't go punished. Too bad he doesn't live in the UK as internet bullying is now illegal and you can go to jail haha

he wont bother anyone on forums, if he starts insulting in clanners like a maniac, you can just pull the banhammer again. besides others, im one of the few guys trying to keep shit alive for the past few years. to be brutal honest, i prefer a playing insulting asbest over all those guys who are nothing but all talk on forums.

have my voto :D....THX dudes fell post
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 02:18 AM »
to be brutal honest, i prefer a playing insulting asbest over all those guys who are nothing but all talk on forums.

me2 hahah, u don't know how much i hate them hahah they try to turn this into their ''Wormbook''
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Tomi

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 09:05 AM »
+1 now something started again with clanners, so let's do everything to get that league back for us!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 09:35 AM »
[...] if he starts insulting in clanners like a maniac, you can just pull the banhammer again. [...]

You are describing the last time I decided to cut him a break.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 09:35 AM »
So... What lesson have we learned?
Banning = Kill TUS. :-X

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 09:39 AM »
So everybody is inactive because Asbest is banned? A while back, people were raging about the fact that I allowed him back with his promise to behave (we know how much that promise is worth).

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 11:04 AM »
lol at the agenda

wanna see what happens when everyone stops posting in the board you populist passive-activist?

it's a great move anyway, another hot fix to try and enhance the activity short term whilst totally diminishing the long term. Go on with the dynasty of quantity over qualtiy. It was never going to work. You removed quality long ago, and now we ran out of quantity.

Paying money doesn't work, what makes you think allowing an idiot to play is going to change anything?

Yeah, bringing back the angsty kid will see the league have more games played than me posting in the forum. No one argued that.  But I insist, wanna see what happens when all that's left in the forum is you and a bunch of broken english hysteria players?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 01:15 PM »
Had your fix again, ropa? :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 04:00 PM »
This is just normal inactivity period in worms age, just like ice age or reversion of poles. Stop crying so much, it happens once a while, regulary and it`ll pass like always.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 03:06 AM »
i think asbest has a big problem in his head...

he insults me every time i enter AG in PM... its a bit annoying.

but, i dont see anything wrong with letting him play TUS games, maybe this could be the start of a behavior change for him as well...

if MI and d1 allow him to play TUS singles, and clanners, maybe he can try to prove to everyone he has changed, and maybe some day be allowed @ forums..

or he can insult everyone as usual, get many complaints, and get banned from tus league again as well...

but, i would vote to allow him to play TUS under a zero tolerance stipulation, cant hurt.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 03:18 AM »
i think asbest has a big problem in his head...

he insults me every time i enter AG in PM... its a bit annoying.

but, i dont see anything wrong with letting him play TUS games, maybe this could be the start of a behavior change for him as well...

if MI and d1 allow him to play TUS singles, and clanners, maybe he can try to prove to everyone he has changed, and maybe some day be allowed @ forums..

or he can insult everyone as usual, get many complaints, and get banned from tus league again as well...

but, i would vote to allow him to play TUS under a zero tolerance stipulation, cant hurt.

avi

he still insult u ? i don't know if he's fooling us with ''i've changed'' ;o, if he keeps the same, i'd rater he keeps banned...
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Hurz

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 03:57 AM »
i didnt read all posts here from top to end.

i met asbest ag quite often lately, played some games, and obviously hes trying to convince lotta ppl he knows that he "changed".

last few weeks he was behaving well afai experienced. tonights talk made me thinking tho. he was asking (again) to start a thread on tus to bring him back cuz he changed. i told him several times if hes willing to change he need to proove over period cuz he had more than lot of chances given in past.

whatever, he stated he has no idea why he got banned, that made me think that he needs way more time.

oh boy, bedtime.

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 09:14 PM »
actually... to be honest, he has not insulted me in cpl weeks...

i am just so used to every time i joined AG i would get some bullshit PM's from him, that im saying he still does it...

but the more i think about it, it has been some weeks since he did that...

i even trolled him the other day, he did not want me in his game, and so i faked as cueshark, and joined his game, then once game started i told him it was me and lol'd hard @ him...

he did not say much, he just quit, and rehosted lol... maybe he has actually changed.. not sure