Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:47 PM

Author Topic: clanner activity  (Read 3300 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: clanner activity
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 01:43 PM »
idk what's the best solution. In fact We hace a clanner activity problem, maybe is about inactivity of our players or the game got boring.

I would like to see some change in the clans / clanners settings. It's not necessary but it can become the things more interesting.

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 02:03 PM »
I think its timezones and being the summer that people arent really on.. Give it a week or two people will be back... They always come back.....
BRING IT ON!!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 02:16 PM »
I don't know why Komo thinks that me & mab is a nice bng team, since we played bng together only once in PO and lost it (at least I remember only 1 game) :D but thanks anyway, I haven't practiced it for months, let's stick to the topic :P

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 09:26 PM »
I know how good you both are.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 09:40 PM »
do you enjoy derailing topics komo???

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 10:46 PM »
WA is so inactive now , not only in clanners, singles , too much inactive players......
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 11:20 PM »
hey
its all because of League of Legends
add me my summoner name is foreverreported1
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 07:44 AM »
do you enjoy derailing topics komo???

Everyone has their own opinion mate, I speak my mind as do you.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 07:51 AM »
With the end of the season quickly approaching, what is gonna happen to the PO this season with just 2 clans currently qualified? Could a temporarily decrease in games played needed for this season at least get 4 clans into PO? Any opinions? :O

Offline Casso

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 11:18 AM »
hey
its all because of League of Legends
add me my summoner name is foreverreported1

this is true, really. I know a lot of WA players who left worms to play League of Legends... I started to play it too about 2 months ago.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 12:01 PM »
With the end of the season quickly approaching, what is gonna happen to the PO this season with just 2 clans currently qualified? Could a temporarily decrease in games played needed for this season at least get 4 clans into PO? Any opinions? :O

I think just remove the 50%+ required winning ratio, so only most active clans will proceed (CAT is inactive for example, but has higher rank than most clans).

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Peja

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 12:05 PM »
cat is quite active since they recruited, im sure tag will make it, so basicly cat has to win 50% of their remaining games. if not i would decrease the minimum of played games in relation to the overall activity of the league like we already did in singles (tel,trl etc)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 12:22 PM »
How the hell can LoL replace the legendary Worms Armageddon???

To be honest, I just bought a sweet gaming rig, spent the last 3 days playing Bf2 (yes I know it's an old game, but one of my favourite games ever).

I pre-ordered Worms: Clan Wars, and I am hooked on Worms: Revolution so i'll be playing that and as soon as Bf4 comes out, WA can kiss my ass goodbye.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 02:01 PM »
You gonna quit W:A when BF4 comes out? Or just go inactive for a longer period of time?

Offline Rogi

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 02:04 PM »
because of WO, trust me, WO SERIOUSLY lowers clanner activity, I have noticed it for like 4 years now.
i trust you, 1 month ago tus was more activity than now. 100%  sorry, i didnt belive it before. :)

I have a strange feeling, that wa is going to die. D:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|