Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:15 PM

Author Topic: I am sick of tus schemes!  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: I am sick of tus schemes!
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 06:45 PM »
To be honest I'd like a balanced Shopper scheme, but what I'd like even more is crates in Elite. I used to love that, skunks weren't as overpowered, when a crate landed you had to destroy/collect/ignore it, gave the whole thing more action imo.

Edit: I think I remember that I was all for removing crates when it was up for discussion at FB, but now that they've been gone for so long.. Chicken, you know what I mean right? :P

ha

lets reintroduce cr8s to elite. Play on any random map. Not just 2 island fruits and while we are at it add 2 select worms to T17?  ::)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 08:05 PM »
Play on any random map. Not just 2 island fruits::)

Enough tho, this would be so cool.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 08:08 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 09:11 PM »
but the way we have made elite so 'chess' like as HHC says has taken some fun out of it.

I resent that! Chess can be awesome if you're playing all or nothing

Offline avirex

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 09:43 PM »
why waste ur timing talking about it guys.... seriously.. nothing is going to change, dont try, dont bother, dont waste ur time... and dont get too excited... hate to be so negative, but thats just the way it is.. nothing is going to change... nothing.

Offline darKz

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 10:28 PM »
avi don't be a troll because your scheme got partially rejected. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2010, 04:26 PM »
Eerk.. I'm not sure Avi is wrong there...
Or at least, it would take years.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2010, 07:55 PM »
im not being a troll darkz... its just the reality of w:a...  most of you think that because the scheme is "old" that its right... so nothing will ever change...

but if u enjoy talking about it, by all means, continue ;)

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2010, 08:32 PM »
most of you think that because the scheme is "old" that its right... so nothing will ever change...

I just love the irony in that statement :) As well as your previous post!

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16 PM »
most of you think that because the scheme is "old" that its right... so nothing will ever change...

I just love the irony in that statement :) As well as your previous post!

uhhhmmm.... duhhhh... what? where?

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2010, 02:09 AM »
f@#! I'm totally drunk it's 4 am and I met two f@#!ing hot german girl !!!!!!!!!
Worms is a game and even if you're the best of the world NO ONE CAREEEEEEEEeeee ! Soooooooooooo you should just let the random or whatever because it is so f@#!ing funnnnnnn !
I played some shit like comando with nail and it was sooo funnn couldn't stiooop playing it. It did remind me why I first loved thiss game and the older the game goes the less the innovation is coming. Wow don't know if it's english motherf@#!er i'm tooo drunk and i don't know what im doing here !!!!!!!!!!
Soo shut the f@#! up bitchesss and just enoy this game. Start to play some "noob" schemee 200000% luck and you'll find again how fun it is to play this game !
HHC I'm with you with WR it's just totally random buttt you have fun because it is like that !! I'm always like f@#! off I played this game for 10 years and you must be a 10 years old child but you pwn me bastard ! But this is funnnnnnnnnn :) !
Ok I guess tomorow I'll edit this f@#!ing post because I'm noot smart enough for the hight society of the glorious WA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2010, 02:11 AM »
Avi, he means w2 roper is older than any scheme on WA so it's ironic lol...

Offline avirex

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2010, 03:11 AM »
i dont think he means that, being that w2 roper was never a scheme on w:a.. and half of you did not even know what it is.. (not u komo)

i think he means its ironic im telling people not to bother trying, after i made such a fuss about the w2roper....

but.... hes silly for saying that, cuz thats why im telling them not to bother, from my own personal experience.. nothing ironic about it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2010, 03:15 AM »
But w2 Rope is still years older than anything on WA and since you said:

"most of you think that because the scheme is "old" that its right... so nothing will ever change..."

It's quite funny cuz you said w2Rope is so much better than the normal one we use lol :D

Get it? ;) Haha

Offline avirex

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2010, 03:31 AM »
i still dont get it... no...

i called it w2roper because it was closely related to the w2 roping settings, but it was not an exact match, like many people have pointed out "omg avi.. that not w2 roping scheme.. wheres, dyno, and destrucable land? and why 13 seconds? and wtf with tele first turn? and weaps first turn? and omg omg omg"

i think that was my biggest mistake when trying to introduce the scheme to the goons of w:a was calling it w2roping.. i should have named it...

"roperalagazam" thant it may have gottin the respect it deserved...

**avirex enters AnythingGoes** 
avirex: roperalagazam anybody??
proroperguy: omg omg omg.. yea ya yes yes i love roperalagazam!! host plz!!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2010, 04:04 AM »
Pffft, stop making excuses, you got owned and you know it, take it like a man :P

I'll have a roperalagazam though !