Forums
May 15, 2024, 07:00 PM

Author Topic: I am sick of tus schemes!  (Read 8004 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: I am sick of tus schemes!
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 12:31 PM »
As much as I know TuS is the most flexible and changeable league site ever existed for W:A. Since the beginning of TuS life all that MonkeyIsland did was listening to suggestions of players that use this site and tried to make everyone happy adapt things to everyone's needs..
TuS did not came out with strict and rigid schemes and rules, it came out with open ears to everyone's suggestions and did changed lots of things from time to time and it's still changing.. But that doesn't mean that every suggestion will be accepted, because then it would have been a bit of mess and anarchy around..
TuS unlike some former W:A league sites have this beautiful feature: -wanna change something? ok, make a poll about it and if majority of users/players vote for that, it WILL be changed.
Polls and peoples votes counts here and with that feature TuS is the most democratic (in this word purest meaning) site. So it's really ain't like "things never changes here" - they really do, and users that's here for longer time are witnesses of that.

It has just turned out that you were not the best promoter of that change Avi, seems to me (and I could bet!) that "w2roper" would be voted "yes" by majority of players if someone else (with more sense for promotions) was promoting it.. ;)
But as Komo said, just get over it like a man, don't blame things around.. ;x

Offline Husk

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2010, 12:46 PM »
f@#! I'm totally drunk it's 4 am and I met two f@#!ing hot german girl !!!!!!!!!
Worms is a game and even if you're the best of the world NO ONE CAREEEEEEEEeeee ! Soooooooooooo you should just let the random or whatever because it is so f@#!ing funnnnnnn !
I played some shit like comando with nail and it was sooo funnn couldn't stiooop playing it. It did remind me why I first loved thiss game and the older the game goes the less the innovation is coming. Wow don't know if it's english motherf@#!er i'm tooo drunk and i don't know what im doing here !!!!!!!!!!
Soo shut the f@#! up bitchesss and just enoy this game. Start to play some "noob" schemee 200000% luck and you'll find again how fun it is to play this game !
HHC I'm with you with WR it's just totally random buttt you have fun because it is like that !! I'm always like f@#! off I played this game for 10 years and you must be a 10 years old child but you pwn me bastard ! But this is funnnnnnnnnn :) !
Ok I guess tomorow I'll edit this f@#!ing post because I'm noot smart enough for the hight society of the glorious WA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am in LOOOOOVE!!!!11 take me fada!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2010, 12:47 PM »
TuS did not came out with strict and rigid schemes and rules
The application should have been/be.

EDIT: Haha, loved it too Fada, you're so right. :)
The thing is when people sees "league", they are not anymore playing for fun, but for win (why not banning all those people ? :] ).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 12:51 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2010, 02:13 PM »
Rofl just read my post. I was indeed drunk lol. But it's really how I feel about all of this ^^.
Thanks dude, tonight I'm going out also. I might come to post some more trash here lol.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2010, 02:14 PM »
To get on topic again: Any chances for the shoppa scheme and t17 scheme to be changed? I mean really, i never use them since the FB schemes are so much better, especially the t17 one...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2010, 02:42 PM »
chakkman I really think FB Team17 is a boom boom scheme. But maybe its because I'm not used to boom boom :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2010, 02:49 PM »
Well that'll lead to a discussion about taste then... i just can say that the last 4 or 5 times i used the tus scheme i ended up getting handgun 3 times in a row and while having picked up like 70-80% of the crates i had a whole 2 sudden death weapons, like bird and rocket. xD I never ever had weaps like indian nuclear test or earthquake with it, i don't even know if they are in the TUS scheme... and imo T17 scheme lives from those weapons, they should not come too frequently but they should come once in a while. What's true is that FB scheme has too many nanas. But that's about the only thing i could criticize about it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2010, 03:48 PM »
If only we could all agree on something... :(

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2010, 04:21 PM »
Well that'll lead to a discussion about taste then... i just can say that the last 4 or 5 times i used the tus scheme i ended up getting handgun 3 times in a row and while having picked up like 70-80% of the crates i had a whole 2 sudden death weapons, like bird and rocket. xD I never ever had weaps like indian nuclear test or earthquake with it, i don't even know if they are in the TUS scheme... and imo T17 scheme lives from those weapons, they should not come too frequently but they should come once in a while. What's true is that FB scheme has too many nanas. But that's about the only thing i could criticize about it.

Lets hug and make up chakkman! I think thats one of the few times ive felt ive agreed with you! What with all the bng darksiding arguments in the past ;)

This is why i really wanna play HHC's scheme. its basically same as FB expect the nana chance is reduced to 1 instead of the standard 3.

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2010, 08:08 PM »
ramone, i rly dont give a shit about w2roper anymore...  im just saying that no matter how much people discuss the schemes should change... there are never going to... no matter how much the schemes should be changed.. they wont...

and im not saying this because im bitter, im saying this because its the damn truth....

although, i do agree with you.. if someone else promoted the w2roper, it would have been more of a success, thats true... good job on picking up on that. +1

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2010, 11:56 PM »
ramone, i rly dont give a shit about w2roper anymore...  im just saying that no matter how much people discuss the schemes should change... there are never going to... no matter how much the schemes should be changed.. they wont...

and im not saying this because im bitter, im saying this because its the damn truth....

although, i do agree with you.. if someone else promoted the w2roper, it would have been more of a success, thats true... good job on picking up on that. +1

Okkkkkkk I'mmmmmm drunk rifl !:!!!!
Avi I sooo respect yaa you're the shit dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the milf mother f@#!er shave your balls lover !!!!!
Use hhc leeet T17 scheme and use a real shopper scheme it's like the dumb rule some noob did add "first shoot in bng zook" it was funny since it's all bullshit but happily tus does not usee this shit !
peaceeee !!!!

Offline avirex

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2010, 12:18 AM »
lmfao ty drunk fada :) appreciate it... i did not know i told my f@#!ing the mother story.. hahaha  was such a good story tho :) did i tell u in a game, or on forums? i dont remember lol....

and yeah, nice drunk posts, u been having alot of these.. i <3 them. keep em up, stay young, keep the peace, spread the love! ;D

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2010, 12:29 AM »

Okkkkkkk I'mmmmmm drunk rifl !:!!!!
Avi I sooo respect yaa you're the shit dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the milf mother f@#!er shave your balls lover !!!!!
Use hhc leeet T17 scheme and use a real shopper scheme it's like the dumb rule some noob did add "first shoot in bng zook" it was funny since it's all bullshit but happily tus does not usee this shit !
peaceeee !!!!

aHAhauhuahhahahahah LOOOOOOOL½½!!

fada :-*

+1 for sure!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2010, 12:32 AM »
f@#! I'm totally drunk it's 4 am and I met two f@#!ing hot german girl !!!!!!!!!
Worms is a game and even if you're the best of the world NO ONE CAREEEEEEEEeeee ! Soooooooooooo you should just let the random or whatever because it is so f@#!ing funnnnnnn !
I played some shit like comando with nail and it was sooo funnn couldn't stiooop playing it. It did remind me why I first loved thiss game and the older the game goes the less the innovation is coming. Wow don't know if it's english motherf@#!er i'm tooo drunk and i don't know what im doing here !!!!!!!!!!
Soo shut the f@#! up bitchesss and just enoy this game. Start to play some "noob" schemee 200000% luck and you'll find again how fun it is to play this game !
HHC I'm with you with WR it's just totally random buttt you have fun because it is like that !! I'm always like f@#! off I played this game for 10 years and you must be a 10 years old child but you pwn me bastard ! But this is funnnnnnnnnn :) !
Ok I guess tomorow I'll edit this f@#!ing post because I'm noot smart enough for the hight society of the glorious WA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDzDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

another +1 in 12h! roflmao fada!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline CJ

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2010, 12:59 AM »
lol marc haha +1
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years