Forums
May 17, 2024, 01:23 PM

Author Topic: Mods for leagues  (Read 6595 times)

Offline Peja

Mods for leagues
« on: May 05, 2015, 11:39 AM »
Both of you are bringing unnecessary drama into this topic. Should I meddle and make a move? Apparently someone always gotta put a stop otherwise you two go on forever.

i would go as far saying avirex and komo are the only ones not bringing unnecessary drama into this topic xD
They actually did a nice job to evaluate the situation, i like the debate and some personal teasing for the sake of the good old times makes it just more enjoyable. :D

tbh, i wish you would have the passion and time to go that deep into league related problems, basicly those guys are doing the job you are supposed to do.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

Re: Mods for leagues
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 01:11 PM »
Thx peja, my thoughts exactly... sure me and komo like to take jabs at each other, but wtf, we are making valid points in the mean time..

And maybe you should read those valid points, considering in my complaint last week you thought it was a loss, when really adraw (how the f@#! does a complaint mod miss the actual outcome of the game?)  And this complaint you don't take the time to do your own investigation, or discuss important things... so yeah, at least read me and komos valid points. Instead of threaten to mute or valid points you Jack ass

MI, I know your busy, and I respect that, but we need new mods in the community, I would actually take the roll, even though I know you would never choose me, based on your feelings of me, but just putting an offer out there..

I also thing you need to step down from your position, maybe you're spreading yourself too thin? Your a coder, a boss, a player, a gangster, and achiever.

You are not a complaint mod, I'll be starting a vote to remove you from tus complaint mod, you will respect what the people of tus want, right? We are a voting community.

Edit: tbh. Me and komo should both be complaint mods, we would actually do a good job... but again, your personal feeling for us won't allow that... I just think me and Komo could really get to the root of the rules, and when a tricky complaint situation comes up, we could then update the rules so they don't happen I'm future, or make new rules (after discussion with everyone) or any other task regarding complaint and rules... me and komo would actually discuss, and come to definitive solutions, and in situations we can't agree, a 3rd party mod can step in... but if the situation is something we can't agree upon, me and komo will be smart enough to realize that means one thing.. the rules need to be more clear.. instead, you guys just move into the next complaint .. it's asinine.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:24 PM by avirex »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:20 AM »
Lmao yes, Komo and avi would be the greatest mods of all time. When both agree you know it's the correct decision. Because whenever they see a possible flaw in the other they start exploiting it and talking over it until the end of time. We just would need to get used to complaints that take 2 weeks before they settle their argument in 1 case. :D

It even should be a complaint rule, avi and Komo both must agree on it. No failure decisions possible. ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 03:08 AM »
I'd be happy to be a MOD, i've offered before, no time for a big post, due back to work in like 4 minutes ago...

Offline Fenice

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 03:46 AM »
Yea make avirex and Komo complaint mods! They will be more useful than having barman and franz as mods, lol.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 09:49 AM »
@peja,
YOU are enjoying this. For obvious reasons. Doesn't look that from the outside.

@avirex,
My feelings on you, is based on your behavior in this community. I haven't met you in real life and the only thing I know about you is based on your history on TUS. My feelings are shaped directly as you behaved and no other event meddled in to make it worse or untrue. So my "feelings" are completely valid to make a judgement call.

@avirex & komo,
To be a league moderator at TUS, (and I want to stress TUS because that's my territory) you need to have some qualities which you both don't.

One of them is that you need to be stable and calm. Both of you have raged on this very forum on many occasions. In fact so much that I can't count. I do accept your rage and you being yourselves as a member, but that's not acceptable to me for a moderator.

In this topic, I think Anubis makes a better mod.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 10:01 AM »
MI, I can't speak for avi, but I can speak for myself, when it comes to dealing with official stuff, I am very calm and very reliable and I am sure many people will back me up on that.

Not trying to brag, but I am perfect for this, I visit TuS several times every single day, on most days I check at least once every hour, I know the game inside out, and I am a very reliable and trustworthy person, when I have responsibilities, there is no rage.

It's your choice, I don't mind either way but you would be making a great choice by making me a MOD.

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 11:28 AM »
Barman is/was a mod ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Avi/Komo are much more mature than the irascible and susceptible Barman

Offline spleen17

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 12:11 PM »
Sorry Komo but I would have to disagree, that whole thing with Marian in the DST was pretty embarrassing really. You should be able to ignore players like that, not get involved in flame wars with them. Plus you seem to be involved in arguments on here all the time.

Yesterday you were saying you were sick of WA, and now you want to be mod? Why?

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 12:22 PM »
Sorry Komo but I would have to disagree, that whole thing with Marian in the DST was pretty embarrassing really. You should be able to ignore players like that, not get involved in flame wars with them. Plus you seem to be involved in arguments on here all the time.

Yesterday you were saying you were sick of WA, and now you want to be mod? Why?
+1 for that,pal

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 12:24 PM »
Ok 1st of all, the arguement with Marian was in a game, not on a public forum, when talking to/about Marian on forums I have kept the language clean, and my temper cool, the recent plop war cup for example.

The arguements i've had/have on here are pretty much just with avirex, I can control that if I have responsibilities.

I said I cba with WA atm, I have other interests right now and don't feel the urge to play WA, I never said I was sick of it, it's just boring right now without lalo/daina around and not feeling Darts right now, thanks to that person you just mentioned.

I am perfectly capable of being a MOD, not only am I capable but i'd go as far to say I am probably the best choice there is, experience, activity, fairness in handling complaints and problems.

Why do I want to be a MOD? Right now complaints are being handled badly and people are complaining about the way complaints are handled, I can help that situation, I know I am the right person to do it.

Besides, why not let me try? It's just as easy to remove me as a MOD as it is to make me one, besides it isn't a life goal or anything to be a MOD, I am just offering my valuable services ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 12:32 PM »
I think both, avi and komo have potential to be MOD for sure, they are playing and around this community for several years.

And even both acting sometimes as putos and stuff, acting as a couple with the relationship f@#!ed, acting as chickens trying to show who got bigger tail...

They both got common sense to me great MODs.

So ye, AVI and Komo for MODs!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 12:51 PM »
I want nino as mod. Game is void, PUTO!
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline ANO

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 12:56 PM »
being best drama queens doesn't mean they would not be great MODs.
They know very well this league and I am sure they will not bring shit "at work". They perfectly know how to separate certain things from others. And for sure they are perseverant, both of them.

give them a try.

They are part of the show here, like me and other putos. But at work I am a solid base, serious and efficient, like I am with a bottle of whisky and a copita nosing xD
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:25 PM by ANO »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 01:10 PM »
Ok well Komo messaged me to address my concerns, for what it's worth I do think he would do the job well, clearly he knows a lot about the game and a couple more mods would be a good idea anyway, since MI has so much work to do on his own.

The situation with Marian was unfortunate, but there are always going to be people that rub you the wrong way I guess. Hopefully you two will be able to settle your differences soon.

Komo has my support, and avi too.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:17 PM by spleen17 »