Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:32 PM

Author Topic: new TUS HYSTERIA scheme !! Proposal!!  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Silvan

Re: new TUS HYSTERIA scheme !! Proposal!!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 07:35 PM »
I do not totally agree with Berria's modifications, i understand he wants to improve the scheme and reduce/eliminate the action of laming/telecow, but this one ISN'T hysteria, it's more like a BnG with 1 second with jetpack and few other weapons; are really the cow usefull in this scheme? At first sight no, and also i think that the general idea of the scheme (1 sec to shot and a little bit more to made tactical movement) is gone in this variation.

But... I understand the point of view of someone that does not like hysteria because of lame/telecow, and i do not like it too(despite i really like hyst) So i would expose my idea (and help Berria  :) ) The manual placing,  instant SD (with slow water rising) and also the reduction of petrols are good and i think that is better to reduce the worms to 3 (80hp) this does not substantially change the basic idea of the scheme, but sure improve it. I suggest to try with little modifications instead with a total conversion of the scheme.

Sorry for bad grammar  :D

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 10:12 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1320/

My latest implementation, it has no petrol (technical reasons), but it is pretty competitive, imo. And instant Sudden Death does improve any hysteria scheme  :)
The example replay shows the silliness of using some of the easy turn advantage techniques. Basically freeze gives you an opportunity to save your "fattest" worm. Using petrol over frozen worm would ruin this idea. Petrol also becomes obsolete because of instant SD, darksider eventually will have to come up

Offline Hussar

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 10:55 AM »
I like botch proposition of u..... SIlvan and Xrayez.

MI what about that?

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 01:20 PM »
hmmm guys I think this scheme wery balanced https://www.tus-wa.com/cups/cup-500/